Prisar Weddings and Events Reviews

Prisar Weddings and Events 5
Prisar Weddings and Events 6
Prisar Weddings and Events 7

Elizabeth L · Married on 11/18/2018

Fun, beautiful, worry-free wedding weekend!

Priscilla and her team came recommended to me, and as someone who has high expectations for service, I was blown away by her attention to detail, professionalism, and genuine care for her clients' happiness! Our wedding weekend was perfect. We got married in Sayulita, planning a weekend of activities for our guests-- Priscilla gave suggestions and took our ideas and orchestrated every detail beautifully-- everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. She struck the perfect balance of asking for our opinions and wishes (and delivering perfectly) and also offering suggestions and expert opinion when asked-- it was just what I needed, and made the planning process seamless and took away a lot of stress! She's great at what she does: she has great taste, lots of contacts and connections, and is very organized, efficient, and professional. She didn't miss a detail. She's also a warm and wonderful person, and very easy to work with. All we had to do was enjoy our time with our guests and have an unforgettable, amazing weekend. I cannot recommend Priscilla and her team enough, and wish we could do it all again!

Prisar Weddings and Events 12
    Prisar Weddings and Events 13
    Prisar Weddings and Events 14
    Prisar Weddings and Events 15
    Prisar Weddings and Events 16
    Prisar Weddings and Events 17

Sarah Morrow · Married on 09/15/2018

Experts in Making Dreams Come True

Prisar Weddings and Events is an excellent group that literally made our wedding dreams come true. From the small details, to the things that seemed impossible, Priscilla and her team found a way to make it happen. With so many years of experience, the guidance that Priscilla was able to give us was uncomparable. When we had certain ideas or have seen certain other things that we wanted to incorporate, she was always honest and giving us great advice as to how we can bring the ideas into our wedding, and also giving great suggestions based on her experiences. She handled everything for us with such ease— from the vendors to the venue, and all the extra moving parts, the day was truly perfect thanks to the Prisar team being as dedicated and hard working as they are. The whole team was professional, organized, helpful, and truly dedicated to making our day the most special. We could not have imagined working with anyone else— such an amazing team and true experts at what they do!

• Ro Mekjavich

Ro Mekjavich · Married on 05/12/2018

Dream Wedding Weekend!!!!!!!!

Let me start off by saying Priscilla and her crew created our DREAM WEDDING WEEKEND!!!! From every small detail to large hurdle Priscilla made everything happen and in a seamless way. By the end our our experience I feel we even became friends.
    Having 5 events and Priscilla and her team planning all of them I thought something was bound to not go as planned...instead she and her team made every step effortlessly perfect! (And even better then I could have imagined)
    I know they worked very hard behind the scenes but made us feel like it was a piece of cake.
    If I was to do it all over again I would definitely call prisar events! Hoping we can do a vow renewal or anniversary party with them in the future!

Prisar Weddings and Events 18
    Prisar Weddings and Events 19
    Prisar Weddings and Events 20
    Prisar Weddings and Events 21
  • Castle

Castle Arnold · Married on 04/20/2018

Absolutely perfect!

We had the best experience with Priscilla and her team. Planning a destination wedding from Chicago was not ideal but Priscilla made everything easy and stress free. She was very responsive via email or texting if I ever had questions or if she needed any information from us. Her planning website made it easy with deadlines and when we needed to have things done. Visiting Puerto Vallarta and looking at all the different venues was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of different variety that made it hard to choose, but it was a good problem to have! We did another visit closer to the wedding and Priscilla had everything lined up to finalize. The photographer, D.J., hair and makeup, caterer, florist; it was such a productive day and put me at ease that everything was under control and going to be great. The day of was perfect. Priscilla has got the timeline down and the evening flowed beautifully with the sunset. I would recommend Priscilla to anyone looking for the most beautiful destination wedding and wish we could do it all over again! Thank you Priscilla for the most perfect wedding day, we will never forget it!

• Lizzeth

Lizzeth Marcos 🦋 · Married on 03/03/2018

En la confianza está todo...

Preparar una boda de lejos no es fácil, porque se invierte un dinero y una confianza que no se ve hasta el día de la boda. Llegamos dos días antes del evento y ya estaba todo listo. Todos los detalles y todos los invitados estaban felices.

Prisar Weddings and Events 22
    Prisar Weddings and Events 31
    Prisar Weddings and Events 32
    Prisar Weddings and Events 33

Vianney · Married on 02/17/2018

I have no words to thank Priscilla and her team, Angelica and Edith for the amazing work they've done. My wedding was not only the perfect wedding but every person's dream. They paid attention to the smallest details and were always behind me making sure everything was okay. They are extremely organized and made my life a lot easier by creating this to do list with due dates and I got emails before those items had to be turned in. I can say I am a very peaky person and every single thing was covered and was a lot more than I expected. I can't thank you enough for what you've done. These ladies are not only very professional but have an amazing heart, my family, now husband and I love them and would hire them a million times. They would go out of their way to make everything happen and even if things get though, you know they'll always be there. Thank you so much, I am never going to forget this day and everything you've done for us.

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Prisar Weddings and Events 34
    Prisar Weddings and Events 35
    Prisar Weddings and Events 36
    Prisar Weddings and Events 37

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks to you and Juan Carlos and your families for your trust in us! We enjoyed being your wedding planners!!! We wish you the best and hope to see you again soon!
    Prisar Team

Adira and Sam · Married on 02/11/2018

From the very first conversation, to over a month after the wedding, we could not have asked for more responsiveness, professionalism or caring than what we have received from Priscilla and her staff. Every detail was attended to, every request granted and she understood perfectly what we wanted. We had a perfect wedding weekend from beginning to end; from the Friday night dinner, through all the services, the absolute respect to our traditions, the attention to our guests and the most perfect setting, setup, ceremony and reception we could have dreamed of. We wish we could have another wedding just to have it done with them and all their vendors.

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Prisar Weddings and Events 44
    Prisar Weddings and Events 45
    Prisar Weddings and Events 46

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, it was a pleasure be part of your wedding, for me it was not only being your wedding planner it was beyond that, now i feel i have a new family!!! Thanks for the opportunity, for the hospitality in San Diego, and for all the love you shared with us!!!!
  • Y

Yadira · Married on 11/03/2017

Our wedding was full of magical moments. It was so us; so unique and personal. For real it felt like a dream coming true..I highly recommend my wedding planner Priscilla! We trusted her with everything and she went above and beyond our expectations. Every moment was enchanting and we enjoyed every second of it. Thank you very much.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Yadira and Craig
    It was a pleasure being your wedding planner! You are an awesome couple and really appreciate all your trust in us! Wish you the best in your new adventure!! Best
  • AbrilA

Abril · Married on 07/15/2017

I don’t know where to start, everything was a dream come true ! Laura and her team made our wedding weekend the most amazing weekend of our lives. Every detail from the welcome party to the big day was chosen carefully, we received non-stop compliments from all our guests!

The planning process was super smooth. I share some inspo pictures and Laura immediately got our style, she listened to what we wanted, offered her input, and helped us arrive at great decisions. We wanted a wedding that would last until the wee hours, so the venue selection was limited, but Laura found us the most gorgeous Villa in the Mismaloya area. Then, on the day of, she managed the timeline to perfection, the stress of a thunderstorm during dinner, and the coordination of all vendors!

Thank you Laura for your hard work, patience, and professionalism! You are gem and I enjoyed every minute of our multiple conversations ! ‘

Love, Abril and Bert

Elise · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I spoke with several wedding planners in Cancun as well and Puerto Vallarta and Priscilla was the most professional and responsive out of them all. We were able to visit to pick a venu and her assistant Laura was so friendly and informative. She took us all over the place and was able to answer every single one of our questions. Throughout the process, we had no clue what to do or what to expect. I sent over a few tiny ideas and she used them and completely blew us away with the outcome. I honestly didn't think that we would have the opportunity to have our dream wedding but Priscilla nailed it! She was very responsive and understanding throughout the 8 or 9 months leading up to our special day. On the wedding day, everything went perfectly. Her recommended hair and makeup stylists were absolutely outstanding. The photographer that we chose with her help captured the greatest photos. Everything was perfect. The flowers, centerpieces and decorations were like something out of a movie. Priscilla and her team really gave us a fairy tale wedding! We will recommend her whenever we have the chance. We are so grateful that we had such a flawless wedding experience. We found the best people for the job!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Elise and Lenny for this amazing review and for giving me the opportunity to plan your wedding!! You are an awesome couple and enjoyed a lot being part of an amazing day in your lives!! Congratulations and hope to see you again!!!!
    Best Regards

Steven · Married on 04/29/2017

Priscilla and her team are amazing. We were very lucky to have the incredible venue, Hacienda Palo Maria and she was recommended by the owner. Priscilla has incredible taste, understands the current trends in weddings and knows how to produce a memorable event. Our guests were blown away! Her vendors were exceptional. The food was better than anything I have ever eaten at a wedding; the flowers and décor were perfect….and the prices were all very reasonable. Pricilla helped us negotiate a better price for our room block, helped us organize our scattered thoughts, nudged us gently when we couldn’t make decisions, and presented a stress-free attitude throughout the entire process. If you are considering a wedding in PV I would book her services right away!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, I am so happy to know you were satisfied with our services! For me it was an honor to be part of this great day in your lives!! Wish you all the best!!!

Laura · Married on 02/25/2017

There is absolutely no way we could have planned such a magnificent destination wedding without the help and guidance of Prisar Wedding and Events! They definitely know what vendors are a great fit! The caterer was perfect, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the photographer was on point! Everything ran on time and smoothly which is a difficult task to get my family to do lol! Prisar is beyond a doubt what I would recommend hands down!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, for us it was an honor to be part of such an important day in your lives!!
    I wish you the best!! Blessings

Shiri · Married on 01/08/2017

Priscilla and her team are truly incredible and words cannot describe the lengths to which they went to make our wedding weekend as magical as it was. Guests were blown away by the experience and we could not have done it without Priscilla. Her creativity, intuition, generosity, and patience went above and beyond in every step of the planning process. She gets to know brides quickly and is able to truly cater to their personality and vision. From vendor selection, budget planning, and location scouting, to learning about particular religious traditions, meeting any dietary need, and even helping us plan a community service project, she was continuously accessible and dedicated.

We presented her with an especially challenging task: planning a three-day wedding weekend with, four meals, kosher food, and 170 guests from abroad. Seamlessly, she helped us realize our vision, spending much more time than originally contracted to ensure every detail of the weekend was wonderful and perfect.

It is not just her patience and kindness that describe Priscilla. She also excels at her work from an organizational, design, and managerial perspective. Her vision for decorations, flowers, lighting and advice on what was most worthwhile in investing our money was perfect.

She helped pioneer a very different kind of wedding in Puerto Vallarta and hopefully the first of many more fully kosher and Sabbath friendly weddings. We are so incredibly impressed by her and could not recommend her more.

Ps. We were debating whether to use a planner at all and my very sincere advice is (1). definitely use a planner (2) definitely use Priscilla

Sent on 01/19/2017

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your review!!
    I am happy you had the wedding you wanted!! It was a pleasure to me be part of such an amazing weekend!! Hope to see you again and thanks for giving your love and time the day of your wedding to those kids with lots of needs! Ihavent seen that before!! Thanks thanks so much!!!

Betsy · Married on 11/19/2016

I couldn’t be happier with Laura my wedding planner she was more than I could ask for as someone planning such an important day for me. She was so devoted and always willing to help even if it meant changing up decor options last minute which happened in my case. She was eager to help and answer all my questions every time, never did I doubt her work nor felt stressed of how everything would be on our wedding day. To this day I still can’t get over how beautiful our wedding was...we always have our guests bring up how it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve attended. Laura was amazing and such a pleasure to work with! :)

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Prisar Weddings and Events 47
    Prisar Weddings and Events 48

Dear Betsy,
    Thank you so much for your review , I really appreciate your trust and I´m glad to know that you feel happy with our work.
    I wish you all the best!

Laura Vega

Jorie · Married on 11/12/2016

I got married this past November, and Priscilla helped make all of my dreams come true!! Priscilla was highly recommended to us by a previous client of hers. My husband and I went down to Puerto Vallarta 10 months before our wedding to meet Priscilla and she went above and beyond for us while taking us for a tasting, to the florist, the venue etc. She even took us around looking at venues for our rehearsal dinner, regardless of the fact that we didn't even hire her to help with that night. Meeting her prior to our wedding was great, but she also could have handled the entire thing without ever having met us. Most of our communication was through email, and she always understood exactly what my vision was. All of her suggestions for the night were spot on, and she was always conscious of our budget. The best part about Priscilla is that she really makes an effort to understand what the bride and groom want out of the night. I would recommend Prisar Events to anybody looking for a unique, personal, unforgettable wedding or event! Thank you Priscilla, we miss you already!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Thanks Jorie!!!
    I am glad to read you have the wedding you wanted despite the unexpected rain!!
    I will remember your wedding forever believe me!!!
    Take care and enjoy marriage!!

Talayeh · Married on 03/26/2016

Wedding Planner

As a wedding planner myself, I have very high standards of vendors I work with. Since I was planing a destination wedding, we needed a local specialist onsite to handle some of the details of planning and searched for a planner that also spoke Spanish. Priscilla jumped right in to our planning and worked side by side with me from last minute details to day of coordination. She and a Laura did a great job setting up and assisting in managing our timeline. They were very pleasant to work with! If you need a specialist in Mexico, Prisar Events is amazing!

Best wedding planner! Very organized, amazing suppliers, understood our idea perfectly!

Almost a year later and people keep talking about my wedding! It really was magical!

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much!! It was a pleasure for me being your wedding planner!!

Jamie · Married on 02/20/2016

Priscilla did a wonderful job planning our wedding in Sayulita. She was extremely professional, and went out of her way to make sure we were thrilled with the entire weekend. Every detail was executed flawlessly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Jamie!! It was an honor for Prisar Weddings to be part of this big day in your lives!! Hope to see you again one day!! Best wishes!!

Erin · Married on 01/16/2016

If you're getting married in Puerto Vallarta, work with Prisar Weddings!! Priscilla is the absolute best and she has an amazing team working with her. She was flexible, accommodating, mindful of our budget and presented multiple options throughout the way, and completely nailed our vision for our wedding. I was planning my wedding while living in Boston so I really had to put my faith in Priscilla to understand what we wanted - and she did with no faults. And on the wedding day, her team was amazing. They get down to business, kept me calm, and pulled through in some clutch situations (morning of I had dress issues, a groomsman forgot his tie, oh and a bird pooped on me as I walked into the church - but she was always there to resolve anything that came our way!!). You won't go wrong working with this amazing team.

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Hi Erin, i really appreciate your words!! It was awesome to be part on such an important day in your lives!!!hope to see you again!!

Christina · Married on 11/07/2015

Prisar Weddings and Events far exceeded our already high expectations. Priscilla and her team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted, down to the smallest detail. I am still blown away by how amazing our wedding by was. Dozens of people approached us saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I would definitely advise folks to hire Prisar and put your trust in them. Our wedding was perfection. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Priscilla!
    -Christina and Mark DeVito, San Francisco

Sent on 01/18/2017

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks Christina and Mark!! Honored to be your wedding planner!! Hope to see you again in Puerto Vallarta!! Enjoy honeymoon!!

Priscilla did such an amazing job for our wedding. All of my guests kept remarking on how our wedding was the most beautiful they have every been to. She was also great working with in the months leading up to the wedding. She does everything you want from a wedding planner: provide great vendors for you to chose from, help you create your itinerary, help you realize your vision for the wedding, prepare and iterate on the budget with you, plan and execute your wedding day, and more.

I will mention that if you're a busy professional planning a destination wedding, you need a couple things:
    1. A wedding planner is a MUST (I couldn't have done this alone)
    2. This wedding planner needs to have great working relationships with the best vendors

I spoke with one the vendors, who casually mentioned that every (vendor) works hard for Priscilla because she has a reputation for being tough but fair. I had no clue about that until my wedding day, but it felt very true. All her vendors showed up on time, were very courteous, and delivered as promised.

Lastly, Priscilla was also extremely sweet and warm. When my hotel charged me more than expected, she went above and beyond to correct the situation. Her husband is also very kind and welcoming; it's a pleasure to have worked with them.

Gabriela · Married on 11/29/2014

Planning a Destination wedding can be hard and stress but if you have a great planners like prisar you can enjoy the planning as much as the wedding !
    Héctor and Pris are a great team , very honest trusted people really comited to make your day special ! Thanks to prisar we had the wedding of our dreams in Puerto Vallarta !

Prisar Weddings and Events 49
    Prisar Weddings and Events 54
    Prisar Weddings and Events 55

Raquel · Married on 11/01/2014

Wedding in San Miguel de Allende

We highly recommend Priscilla and her team if you are getting married abroad in Mexico. Her and her staff are very professional and like all her events our wedding was so much fun and gorgeous. Thank you for so many great memories!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2014

Priscilla and her team were so incredible! They were the best to work with and able to help to ensure we had the best day of our lives thus far. Our guests were blown away by the organization and the event which I owe a lot to Priscilla and her team. It was so easy working together and she made it such a fun experience. We are from Chicago and planned most of the event from there, we were able to meet with Priscilla once in person which was also really helpful. I would recommend Prisar to anyone who asks!!! Wish we could do it again (maybe at our 10 year)!

Prisar Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda!! It was a pleasure to work with you!! See you in 10 years for the vows renewal!!