Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase

San Jose del Cabo, Mexico View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bliss Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company that began in Los Cabos, Mexico, one of the world’s most visited destinations for weddings. Los Cabos is host to countless breath-taking resorts, beaches, villas, restaurants, and other locations, that it’s impossible not to imagine the endless possibilities for weddings and events. In the years since its inception, Bliss Events has expanded its services, and has planned and executed extraordinary weddings and events in the United States and other parts of Mexico.

The Bliss Events team is incredibly passionate about their work. The mission is simple – to provide exemplary service, to be a partner through every step of the planning process, and when the big day comes, to deliver the event you’ve always dreamed of.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Regan T. Married on 05/07/2022

Above and beyond!

Heidi and the Bliss Team were so amazing to work with! We had 4 events over the weekend and each one was executed flawlessly. They went above and beyond with anything we asked, she even like found a seamstress for me to hem an after party dress that came in last minute! Can’t recommend them enough!
    Megan W. Married on 04/29/2022

Events By Bliss - Best wedding planner in Cabo!

I instantly connected with Bonnie in our initial call and she really took the time to get to know me and our vision for the wedding. I was drawn to her bubbly personality and I'm so glad we decided to move forward with her & her team. The Bliss team is incredibly hard working and quickly jumped on booking the major things such as the venue, band, DJ, hair and makeup, photographer, etc. Bonnie has amazing connections in the Cabo area and everything came out PERFECT! She was always responsive and kept me looped in throughout the entire planning process so it was truly stress free. I trusted her vision and she made all of our dreams come true. I'd recommend any future couple looking to get married in Cabo to use the Bliss team! They are the best!
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 04/22/2022

Thank you Bliss Events!

Estefani was our planner and was very helpful throughout our whole process. We live in LA so it was crucial that we had a planner who lived in Cabo. She helped me stay within my budget and turned my wedding into my dream experience. Thank you Estefani!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

73 photos · 01/17/2020
  • Chris & Amy
    30 photos · 01/17/2016

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design Wedding Planners

Bonnie and her staff at Bliss Events are wonderful. They are knowledgeable and reliable. They go above and beyond for their wedding couples.

Anna Gomes Photo Anna Gomes Photo Wedding Photographers

Bliss Event's Bonnie Chase and her team are efficient and experienced wedding coordinators that will make any wedding day go smoothly an without a hitch. Through good humor and a lovely attitude, problems are solved swiftly and deals brokered to best suit client's personal needs and all done with client's interest at heart. Bliss' team also have impecable taste and know all the right vendors in Los Cabos and La Paz area. Bliss coordinated wedding's I have the pleasure to shoot were always wonderful to photograph and time was cared for so we didn't miss anything. Bonnie and her team make the work easier on all vendors, an important factor for all workers involved to be able to perform their best.

1 Tropical San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, MX 0001Z
Location of (Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase)

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding