1 Tropical, San Jose del Cabo, MX MX 0001Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase

Bliss Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company that began in Los Cabos, Mexico, one of the world’s most visited destinations for weddings. Los Cabos is host to countless breath-taking resorts, beaches, villas, restaurants, and other locations, that it’s impossible not to imagine the endless possibilities for weddings and events. In the years since its inception, Bliss Events has expanded its services, and has planned and executed extraordinary weddings and events in the United States and other parts of Mexico.

The Bliss Events team is incredibly passionate about their work. The mission is simple – to provide exemplary service, to be a partner through every step of the planning process, and when the big day comes, to deliver the event you’ve always dreamed of.

Follow Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase on

36d5bf8cc27d58e1 BLISS EVENTS WON2A
annagomesphotographynablissww0003

41 Reviews for Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase

Amelia · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Take it from me, I'm a wedding vendor!

I can’t speak highly enough about Bonnie and her team at Bliss Events. As a wedding vendor myself, I know how much goes into coordinating & planning multiple weddings at the same time. These ladies are professionals!

From the first phone call I had with Bonnie, I could tell she was not only personable but confident & organized. Throughout the planning process, she connected me with vendors I had an interest in and gave everyone a fair chance to get me the best fit. I never felt pressured into booking anything I wasn’t 100% on board with. Their goal was always to get me the perfect wedding while staying in budget.

When I flew down to Cabo for a visit, someone from the Bliss team was able to meet us AND take us to all of our appointments. It wasn’t until later I found out they had six other couples in town at the same time. SIX! They were so calm and collected; I never felt rushed once. To me, that really spoke to their professionalism and experience.

I'll leave you with this. The wedding was perfect with only one hiccup- the bustle on my dress broke after my first dance. But guess what? Bonnie hand sewed it back up on the side of the dance floor, and she did it with a smile on her face. That my friends is above and beyond. I would happily recommend these ladies any day.

Thank you!!

Amelia
    Owner & Cake Designer
    Milly's Fine Cakes

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Nazanin

Nazanin Soleimany · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Absolutely Wonderful!!

I cannot recommend Bonnie and her team enough! She is so detail oriented, organized and has a wonderful eye for design. We always knew we would hire a wedding planner and when we found Bonnie, we knew she was the one for the job. She listens to your wants and needs and makes recommendations based on budget and her experience. The vendors she recommended were absolutely wonderful, her contacts and negotiation skills are worth her fees alone. The planning process was so easy with this team, allowing you to enjoy the process and more importantly, the wedding day. She helped us create the most perfect Wedding and now looking back at the photos I sent her vs. our photos of the day - what she did was so much better than anything I could have imagined and puts the original Pinterest photos to shame. Don't look any further than this amazing team, you will be in wonderful hands!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Hackbarth · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Bonnie & Team gave me wedding of my dreams!!

Bonnie and her team were absolutely a dream to work with. I interviewed 9 wedding planners in Cabo and ultimately chose to move forward with Bonnie for the following reasons:
    1. She is upfront about the importance of staying within bride/grooms budget. I received quotes from other planners telling me they just couldn't make my wedding happen within my budget. But Bonnie was creative in finding a way off the bat to say "she thinks it can work". And not only did she deliver on that promise but she exceeded my expectations.
    2. She is a quick talker and enthusiastic which I personally loved. I knew I would be planning virtually/over the phone with her so it was important for me to be working with someone that I felt like could make decisions quickly with me and not give me all the "fluff".

Working with Bonnie and team was great. They were organized, attentive and understanding. I threw them a few curveballs at the end with last minute requests to add and they delivered. I so appreciated that.

I was not able to fly to Cabo in advance of my wedding so we did all the planning virtually. I really let Bonnie run with my decor. I gave her my vision and she exceeded my expectations. It was magical.

As small hiccups happened the weekend of the wedding (as will be inevitable) her team was on top of solving all the "small issues". So much so that my own mother wasn't even aware of minor glitches going on. And as a bride, that is what you want. You want someone you can trust to get things done when an issue pops up. My guests truly had an amazing weekend and could not say enough great things about our wedding. Joel and I feel truly blessed we were gifted with such an incredible team to help make our wedding dreams come true.

I dream of the day we can have a reunion in cabo and I will find a way to hire Bonnie and team to plan an event for me. They are pros.

Sent on 04/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil

Real Weddings

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design Wedding Planners

Bonnie and her team are wonderful! They are knowledgable and reliable. All details are taken care of and with Bliss Events the wedding couple can really enjoy their day.

• Del Cabo Weddings & Event Design Wedding Planners

Bonnie and her staff at Bliss Events are wonderful. They are knowledgeable and reliable. They go above and beyond for their wedding couples.

• 1 Tropical San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, MX 0001Z See on map
    Location of (Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase)