Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bliss Events by Bonnie Chase

Full-Service Wedding and Event Planning by Bliss Events

Bliss Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company that began in Los Cabos, Mexico, one of the world’s most visited destinations for weddings. Los Cabos is host to countless breath-taking resorts, beaches, villas, restaurants, and other locations, that it’s impossible not to imagine the endless possibilities for weddings and events. In the years since its inception, Bliss Events has expanded its services, and has planned and executed extraordinary weddings and events in the United States and other parts of Mexico.

The Bliss Events team is incredibly passionate about their work. The mission is simple – to provide exemplary service, to be a partner through every step of the planning process, and when the big day comes, to deliver the event you’ve always dreamed of.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
To-Do Lists (1)
Cultural (1)
Religious (1)

I have absolutely no idea what I would have done without Bonnie and her team! When my husband and I started looking into having a wedding in Mexico we did not know where to start. I talked to a handful of wedding planners in the Cabo area but never really clicked or liked the other planners ideas. After talking to Bonnie, I knew she was the one! :) She made wedding planning so easy for us, worked with our budget (and kept us on budget), and had the solutions to a few obstacles we ran into. I didn't have to worry about anything! From our ceremony to the reception, everything was absolutely perfect and exceeded our expectations. The flowers, decor, Dj, everything was amazing. It is a little nerve racking as a bride planning a wedding out of the country and never really knowing what you're going to be getting but Bonnie is so sweet, very reassuring, and gets every detail taken care of. Bonnie made my Pinterest dreams come true! Our wedding day was truly one of the best days of our lives and we can't thank Bonnie enough for everything. People still tell us how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I highly recommend Bonnie to anyone who is thinking about having a destination wedding in Mexico. The BEST money you will spend on your wedding, hands down.

Profile Picture Dava, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Bliss Events, led by Bonnie Chase, was the BEST destination wedding decision we made. She and her team have exceptional relationships with vendors in Cabo and all the vendors love working with them. This is critical when planning a destination wedding, especially in a different country. We started working with them 8 months before the wedding and between the emails and phone calls, Bonnie was with us every step of the way! 5 stars, highly recommend her and their services, book Bliss Events NOW!

Profile Picture Shara, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Bonnie was simply amazing. She handled everything with efficiency, cheerfulness and grace, and did so much work with vendors behind the scenes I'm sure I don't even know about. I posted a few pictures to a Pinterest board and POOF my vision came to life gloriously, and never had to worry about details of transportation, service, contracts etc. I feel so lucky to have worked with her and cannot recommend her highly enough!! One of the reasons we chose to work with Bonnie originally was her commitment to sticking to our budget, and we ended up exactly at budget and a grand total of just $121 over incidentals (due to me requesting different flatware last minute, not her!) She also has an amazing design sense and created a beautiful setting with little direction from us, and her staff (particularly Heidi) was lovely as well. I didn't have to worry about a thing and was able to enjoy my wedding day without stress. Bonnie rocks.

Profile Picture Alice, 6/3/17, 1 Review

Religious
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS

Bonnie and her team are wonderful! They are knowledgable and reliable. All details are taken care of and with Bliss Events the wedding couple can really enjoy their day.

Bonnie and her staff at Bliss Events are wonderful. They are knowledgeable and reliable. They go above and beyond for their wedding couples.

Bliss Event's Bonnie Chase and her team are efficient and experienced wedding coordinators that will make any wedding day go smoothly an without a hitch. Through good humor and a lovely attitude, problems are solved swiftly and deals brokered to best suit client's personal needs and all done with client's interest at heart. Bliss' team also have impecable taste and know all the right vendors in Los Cabos and La Paz area. Bliss coordinated wedding's I have the pleasure to shoot were always wonderful to photograph and time was cared for so we didn't miss anything. Bonnie and her team make the work easier on all vendors, an important factor for all workers involved to be able to perform their best.

Events