Cavin Elizabeth Photography

San Diego, California View map
$6,250 Most Popular Price

$6,250 Most Popular Price

I’m Cavin, an international wedding film photographer based in San Diego. My inspiration comes not only from beautiful aesthetics like old-world European architecture and the fine arts, but also from my incredible couples and the love they share for each other. As a boutique studio I love to connect with each and every one of my couples so that they feel truly at-ease and comfortable with me every step of the way. My style of organic posing and my ability to loosen up anybody in front of my camera gives my images a romantic, authentic, and dreamy look.

As a photographer who fully believes in the value of client education, I published a book that teaches brides how to make the most out of their wedding photography and have magazine worthy images entitled A Bride’s Guide to a Picture Perfect Wedding. My passion for helping my clients make the most out of their photos has often been described as one of their favorite things about working with me!

Rates: Collections start at $8,000 as of September 2020.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Esther
    Esther S. Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding September 2019

Cavin is seriously the best photographer! I saw her instagram page when I started planning my wedding and I fell in love with her talent. She is honestly so professional and knows what she's doing. I was not nervous about my pictures at all on my wedding day because I trusted her work. She doesn't take million pictures of the same pose but she really tries to capture the best moment and really help you to look the best during each pose. She led me and made me feel comfortable all night. Thank you Cavin!
  • Bride-To-Be
    Margaret Married on 08/18/2018
    I cannot express how Cavin was my best vendor. She kept in touch and was always there with prompt responses for my 100 questions I had. She even sends out emails with tips and tricks from her blog she has written herself. She also helped with our timeline and is very knowledgeable about realistic timeframes (cannot express how important this was/is). Our reception venue has very harsh, warm-toned lighting and it was vital for me to find someone who has done work at that same location and knows how to work around the orange/brown tones which you would NOT be able to tell from the photos Cavin did for us. I am super Type A personality, but I just let her run the show on my wedding day because I trusted her professionalism and skillset. I think what is best about Cavin is that she captures what you want but also knows what to capture. Everything she photographs is done with precision and her editing is beyond beautiful. She is able to elegantly edit her photos, but the colors are still bold and captivating. They are a touch of delicate and a hint of charming. I honestly did not feel the prettiest on my wedding day but Cavin was able to give me a gallery of photos that I am extremely happy with. She is like a fairy godphotographer. Her work speaks for itself. You will not regret booking her. God must love me because I was so fortunate she was available for my wedding date which was extremely popular, 08.18.18.
    Best of luck brides!
    Special thanks to Cavin. We are so honored to have had you capture our most special day!
    FYI- I wrote much more than this on her other links & WeddingWire limited me so check out Google.
  • Julie
    Julie C. Married on 06/23/2018

Best photographer, ever.

When Brad and I were looking for a wedding photographer we wanted someone who was professional, knowledageable, relatable, flexible, easy to communicate with, funny and someone we could trust. However, we knew it was unlikely to find all of that in one person.
    We were wrong. From the moment we emailed Cavin it was obvious our hunt for a photographer was over. She has ALL of those qualities and MORE. Yes, I said more! She went out of her way to not only make me and Brad feel comfortable but also took care of my family as if they were her own.

She took our engagement photos and was there on our wedding day. She made the engagement session fun, relaxed and gently gave us tips and tricks to use. As for our wedding day: WOW. I honestly did not need a wedding planner that day. She had everything under control. She prepared for plan A, B, and C. I remember after the wedding ceremony she had to think fast because her great eye for detail KNEW a bench would be a great addition to a larger photo. She calmly grabbed the bench, carried it over and put it in place. The amazing thing about Cavin is that she has studied hundreds of wedding photographers, read countless books on photography and constantly seeks inspiration from the best of the best. Why? Because she wants to give ALL her clients the absolute best experience and photos. Period. If you have a type A strict family she’s the perfect photographer; if you have a Type B family she’s the perfect photographer; if you have a Type C-Z family she’s the perfect photographer.
    Last but not least, one of my (and my family) favorite qualities about Cavin is how she is conscience small things like her facial expressions. Your wedding party and guests could be on time, attentive, take direction well, and cooperate; or your wedding party and guest could be the complete opposite. Cavin’s smile, calmness, and professionalism stay the exact same. It really makes all the difference. All our pictures turned out beautiful, I mean PERFECT.

If you have come across her site look no further. She is hands down the best wedding photographer you will find. That is a promise.

Real Weddings

• Esther & Yoon
    68 photos · 09/14/2019

Hannah Smith Events Hannah Smith Events Wedding Planners

Cavin is a wonderful photographer. She is easy to work with, manages her time well, is very professional, gets her photos edited quickly, and is just nice to be around. She's is a wonderful choice when you're looking for a photographer for your event! ~Dawn

The Cosmopolitan Hotel & Restaurant The Cosmopolitan Hotel & Restaurant Historic Weddings

Beautiful Photos!

Cakes in Art Cakes in Art Wedding Cakes

Cavin came to a photo shoot at The Inn at Kelley's Ford in conjunction with a stylized photo shoot. She sent me many pictures of her work from that day and I was amazed at the quality and creativity of the pictures she took. She was easy going and took pictures of whatever we wanted photographed during the 8 hour session. I have since had the opportunity to browse her work and will highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion. Thank you, than you for the pictures , Cavin!!

3060 6th Avenue, Unit 26 San Diego, California, 92103
6193632006

M-F 10am-5pm
Location of (Cavin Elizabeth Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding