Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Chancey Charm

NAMED TOP PLANNER BY SOUTHERN LIVING

We’re the Chancey Charm team, and from San Diego to Boston — and everywhere in between — we come alongside brides and take the stress out of planning!

As a leading luxury wedding planning, coordination, and design team, Chancey Charm planners work from offices across the US, meticulously designing feminine, sophisticated weddings.

The most unique aspect of our planning company is the team support that our planners have for their clients. Each of our planners have access to multiple mentors + a team of planners to help with sourcing and problem solving, as they plan your wedding. They also have the back-end support behind them to focus on planning your wedding, without having to worry about marketing and PR simultaneously. Thus, giving them the ability to serve you with excellence!

We lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process. Whether it’s a small, intimate vineyard wedding or a grand ballroom celebration, we want you to head down the aisle at ease as the belle of the ball in your elegant, publication-ready vision.

Follow Chancey Charm on

Other couples have also viewed

• Soiree South & Co.
0340a5a0 af10 4f97 bb15 1bf3ec115563 51 436335 158603091127380

128 Reviews for Chancey Charm

• Kyra

Kyra · Married on 09/20/2020

Stop reading reviews—HIRE THEM!!!

Oh my goodness—where do I begin. Brie (Chancey Charm ATL) was the best thing that happened to our wedding. She is seriously the sweetest person and had answers to every question; every conversation with her wiped away all our wedding day fears. She was always so prepared and was able to handle everything we threw at her—even at the last second! She took care of everything from steaming my veil, making sure we were on time, coming up with fun photo ideas, and even remembering to put my lipstick back in my purse in the getaway car at the end of the night (it’s the little things lol). Everyone from the wedding keeps asking who the planner was and how much we paid because of how amazing she was, and the truth is we did NOT pay enough to deserve her!! Everyone needs a Brie at their wedding! Stop reading reviews and HIRE THEM!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Chancey Charm's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review Kyra. It was an absolute honor to be a part of your wedding day and your words mean the world to our team. Wishing you two nothing but the best friend!
  • Brianna

Brianna H. · Married on 08/15/2020

The MVP of my Wedding Day!

Lauren Harbin with Chancey Charm (Leesburg) was seriously the MVP of my wedding day! Not only was she instrumentally important to us in the months leading up to the wedding, providing us helpful advice and words of encouragement leading up to the wedding day-- in COVID times nevertheless!--but she truly ran the show on the day of the wedding. Lauren and her team really made my day easier and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They always say that something always goes wrong the day of the wedding, even if it is something small, but there was seriously not one single thing that went wrong! The only thing I could even think of was that I forgot I was supposed to pick up our cupcakes from Wegmans the day before the wedding and I forgot, but Lauren was the one who realized and resolved the issue before I even knew about it! What a seriously stellar moment!!
    It was a completely perfect, stress-free day! Lauren really made all the little details I had come to life and the way her team arranged all the decor made it all the more beautiful than what I could have ever come up with. Our family members and bridal party didn't have to do a single thing the day of the wedding other than just show up and have a great time. Lauren is the person you want at your wedding day. She is a calming, sweet, and positive presence that's almost like having the most organized girl friend out there having your back! When my wedding was over, my biggest disappointment was that I wouldn't have my monthly tag ups to chat with Lauren anymore because she's just the most uplifting and fun person to talk with! haha :)
    I was between whether or not to book a month-of-coordinator for my wedding, and have to say that it was well worth the money to book one, and specifically to book Chancey Charm! The Aisle Planner tool they offer makes wedding planning so much easier as the couple; it was easy to visualize everything we had/what we had to do/our seating chart, etc.
    Our vendors had so many great things to say about Lauren--we heard from our venue, DJ, photographer, and others that Lauren was SO great to work with and that she really covered every base. This is SO important and really made a huge difference on our wedding day! Our venue even added Chancey Charm to their recommended vendor list after seeing them in action at our wedding!
    If you are debating about hiring Chancey Charm in Leesburg, go for it! You will not be disappointed! Lauren Harbin will have your back!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Kevin

Kevin S. · Married on 08/15/2020

The Best Investment we made in our Wedding

At the start of the wedding planning process I did not think we needed a coordinator. Initially I didn't understand the value a coordinator brought. I am so happy I listened to my fiancee (which is a whole other piece of advice unrelated to my review) and we booked Lauren Harbin with Chancey Charm. We had great vendors- but I kid you not, as someone who didn't even think we needed a coordinator, I now think the best investment we made in our wedding was booking Lauren and Chancey Charm.

I honestly wish I could tell you more about her heroics or had some epic story- but the tricky thing is Lauren and her team were so on top of things that everything went PERFECTLY. She anticipated our needs, resolved issues, and worked with other vendors exceptionally well. One testament to her skills on resolving something that went wrong on our wedding day: My fiancee and I forgot to pick up the desserts to bring to the venue the day before the wedding. Upon realizing this on the wedding day, Lauren found out where we had bought them from and sent someone from her team to pick it up. The desserts were on the way to the venue before my fiancee or I even realized that we had forgotten them. Because of Lauren and her team, it wasn't an issue for us or anyone in our family/bridal party where we had to scramble to go get them just before the wedding. Instead, we found out after it had already been resolved. For all I know, there could have been a million other issues like that which Lauren and her team resolved- but Lauren was like a duck, calm on the surface, but padding and resolving issues as they came up behind the scenes throughout the entire day. Lauren and the Chancey Charm team made it so that we could just focus on having fun and enjoying our wedding day!

Our venue's owners told us they'd rarely seen a wedding go so smoothly and promptly added Lauren and Chancey Charm to their recommended vendor list. We had numerous other vendors seek us out afterwards to tell us how impressed they were with Lauren and Chancey Charm. To me, this was extremely important- Lauren did her job so well that it helped others to do their jobs better as well, making for a perfect wedding day.

In addition to running the show on the day of the wedding, Chancey Charm does a lot of preparation work leading up to the big day. They do some tag-up calls in the months before to get a sense for you, your plans, and your vision. They uses AislePlanner to help facilitate things as well which my fiancee loved using. They fully take the reins around the 1 month mark and start coordinating with your other vendors- creating floorplans, timelines, layouts, etc. Chancy Charm even provides packets with a wedding day schedule and other key info for family/bridal party/ key guests. All of this leg work helps everyone come knowing 'what they're supposed to do.' The wedding day was not at all stressful for us, the family, or the bridal party- we were able to relax and genuinely enjoy the entire day.

Hiring Lauren and Chancy Charm was the best decision we made for our wedding, I highly recommend her and the company!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Chancey Charm's reply:

I can't tell you how big our smile is as we read this. This review absolutely made our day, no year! Thank you so very, very much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of Lauren's services. This is why we do what we do at Chancey Charm. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your stunning wedding! Cheers to you two!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Chancey Charm FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Real Weddings

• Highline String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Highline String Quartet has worked with Katie and her team many times over the past few years. I love when we perform at weddings when Chancey Charm is coordinating because I know everything will be well organized and stress free! She always makes sure we know exactly when to start playing each song during the ceremony, and things always run smoothly when Chancey Charm is coordinating.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Meggie Taylor Wedding Photographers

I love working with Liz from Chancey Charm! She is fun, organized and has a great vision. I loved watching her work and see how she brought our event together beautifully!

• Charlottesville, 22902 See on map
    (434) 509-4868 (Phone number)
  • New York, 10013 See on map
    347-354-4240 (Phone number)
  • Charlotte, 28210 See on map
    704-255-4140 (Phone number)
  • Boston, 02116 See on map
    857-302-5700 (Phone number)
  • 334 E Bay St, #219 Charleston, 29401 See on map
    +1 (843) 806-0765 (Phone number)
  • 2897 North Druid Hills Road #150, #150 Decatur, 30033 See on map
    (404) 939-2662 (Phone number)
    M-F 8-5