Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 2

About Chancey Charm

NAMED TOP PLANNER BY SOUTHERN LIVING

We're the Chancey Charm team, and from San Diego to Boston — and everywhere in between — we come alongside brides and take the stress out of planning!

As one of the nation's leading luxury wedding planning, coordination, and design teams, Chancey Charm planners work from offices in more than 13 cities, meticulously designing feminine, sophisticated weddings.

The most unique aspect of our planning company is the team support that our planners have for their clients. Each of our planners have access to multiple mentors + a team of planners to help with sourcing and problem solving, as they plan your wedding. They also have the back-end support behind them to focus on planning your wedding, without having to worry about marketing and PR simultaneously. Thus, giving them the ability to serve you with excellence!

We lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let's make planning a stress-free process. Whether it's a small, intimate vineyard wedding or a grand ballroom celebration, we want you to head down the aisle at ease as the belle of the ball in your elegant, publication-ready vision.

We currently have teams in Atlanta, Boston - Cape Cod, Charlotte, Charleston, Charlottesville, Dallas, Denver - Rocky Mountains, Houston, Nashville, New York, San Diego - Southern California, The Gulf Coast, and Washington, DC.

Follow Chancey Charm on

Chancey Charm 6
Chancey Charm 7

Molly · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Liz Ise is Incredible!

We used Chancey Charm Weddings based in Dallas, TX we were graced with Liz Ise as our planner. I was the bride, and I cannot give a glowing enough review for her. Her professionalism, positivity, efficiency, organization, and get-it-done, realistic attitude make her the BEST wedding planner we could have ever asked for. When Liz joined us, she certainly was put to the test and had her work cut out for her. We had a previous planner that had been with us from the start of the planning process that we had to let go because she was not performing well. We were less than a month away from our wedding and realized that there were tons of missing pieces that we had trusted our planner with...we were a sinking ship! We luckily found Chancey Charm, and in swooped Liz to save our day!! And save our day she did. She had less than a month to pull together a large and formal wedding. She had to organize an immense amount of last-minute details (some that should have been done months previously) and bring all of our vendors together. From day one of hiring her, she began delivering, and we knew we had made the right choice. She began coordinating with my husband, my mother, and I immediately to get things done. She helped us make tough decisions and steered us in the correct direction when we felt clueless. She helped me keep my head on my shoulders and prioritize when I was frantic or indecisive. When our wedding day came, she was absolutely amazing. My husband and I had a sense of ease the entire day because we knew no matter what catastrophe could possibly happen, Liz would handle it. She checked in on us all day and never let us forget to focus on ourselves, and to have FUN! Our wedding was stunning, elegant, a blast, and ran flawlessly. We had vendors tell us how great she was to work with. We even had guests compliment Liz weeks later that noticed Liz and her team working their tails off and keeping everything perfect. There are so many instances where she came through, pulled together last-minute crisis meetings, and went so far above and beyond that I could talk about. The only thing we would have done differently was hire her from day one. I cannot express how invaluable Liz is to us. She ensured we had the best wedding day ever...for that, we are forever grateful.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Lauren's Work Let us be 100% in the Moment on Our Wedding

We hired Lauren Harbin of Chancy Charm Washington as a month-of-coordinator for our Wedding, and we can honestly say that doing so was one of the absolute best investments we made. We cannot emphasize how valuable her month of coordination was. It was the difference between a stressful wedding and an amazing one. During the whole planning process, Lauren was always available for questions, and once I handed off things to Lauren a month before our wedding, she was immediately in touch with our vendors and caught details that we had missed. The week before the wedding, she had our timeline and instructions done and sent off to our wedding party, vendors, and families. The day of our wedding, everyone knew where and when to be. There was no confusion. Lauren also ensured that everything was set up beautifully and brought our vision to life. As a result, we did not have to run around and do everything ourselves the wedding day, and all our vendors knew what we wanted and where to be. Lauren's attention to detail, thoughtfulness, knowledge, and forethought meant that when the day of our wedding arrived, we were able to be 100% in the present with our family and friends.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2019

Liz Ise was born for this

When I say Liz was born for this, I mean it. She blew all my expectations out of the water! The best part she makes the whole planning process so easy and fun! I used her as a month of coordinator but she did way more than just that! She is available with any questions you have over email 24/7. She is so organized and knowledgeable. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of. People say it can be rear but nothing went wrong on my wedding day and it is all thanks to Liz. All my vendors loved working with Liz, they still talk about her to this day!! She will make your dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Chancey Charm's reply:

Thank you so very, very much for these kind words Jessica! They really mean the world to us and especially Liz! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your wedding day.

Chancey Charm FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 11

Real Weddings

• Highline String Quartet
    Highline String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Highline String Quartet has worked with Katie and her team many times over the past few years. I love when we perform at weddings when Chancey Charm is coordinating because I know everything will be well organized and stress free! She always makes sure we know exactly when to start playing each song during the ceremony, and things always run smoothly when Chancey Charm is coordinating.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Meggie Taylor
    Meggie Taylor Wedding Photographers

I love working with Liz from Chancey Charm! She is fun, organized and has a great vision. I loved watching her work and see how she brought our event together beautifully!

• Charlottesville, 22902 See on map
    (434) 509-4868 (Phone number)
  • New York, 10013 See on map
    857-302-5700 (Phone number)
  • Barnstable, 02630 See on map
    508-247-0180 (Phone number)
  • Charleston, 29401 See on map
    +1 (843) 806-0765 (Phone number)
  • Decatur, 30033 See on map
    (404) 939-2662 (Phone number)
    M-F 8-5