Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 2

About Chancey Charm

NAMED TOP PLANNER BY SOUTHERN LIVING

We're the Chancey Charm team, and from San Diego to Boston — and everywhere in between — we come alongside brides and take the stress out of planning!

As one of the nation's leading luxury wedding planning, coordination, and design teams, Chancey Charm planners work from offices in more than 13 cities, meticulously designing feminine, sophisticated weddings.

The most unique aspect of our planning company is the team support that our planners have for their clients. Each of our planners have access to multiple mentors + a team of planners to help with sourcing and problem solving, as they plan your wedding. They also have the back-end support behind them to focus on planning your wedding, without having to worry about marketing and PR simultaneously. Thus, giving them the ability to serve you with excellence!

We lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let's make planning a stress-free process. Whether it's a small, intimate vineyard wedding or a grand ballroom celebration, we want you to head down the aisle at ease as the belle of the ball in your elegant, publication-ready vision.

We currently have teams in Atlanta, Boston - Cape Cod, Charlotte, Charleston, Charlottesville, Dallas, Denver - Rocky Mountains, Houston, Nashville, New York, San Diego - Southern California, The Gulf Coast, and Washington, DC.

Follow Chancey Charm on

Chancey Charm 6
Chancey Charm 7

Molly · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Liz Ise is Incredible!

We used Chancey Charm Weddings based in Dallas, TX we were graced with Liz Ise as our planner. I was the bride, and I cannot give a glowing enough review for her. Her professionalism, positivity, efficiency, organization, and get-it-done, realistic attitude make her the BEST wedding planner we could have ever asked for. When Liz joined us, she certainly was put to the test and had her work cut out for her. We had a previous planner that had been with us from the start of the planning process that we had to let go because she was not performing well. We were less than a month away from our wedding and realized that there were tons of missing pieces that we had trusted our planner with...we were a sinking ship! We luckily found Chancey Charm, and in swooped Liz to save our day!! And save our day she did. She had less than a month to pull together a large and formal wedding. She had to organize an immense amount of last-minute details (some that should have been done months previously) and bring all of our vendors together. From day one of hiring her, she began delivering, and we knew we had made the right choice. She began coordinating with my husband, my mother, and I immediately to get things done. She helped us make tough decisions and steered us in the correct direction when we felt clueless. She helped me keep my head on my shoulders and prioritize when I was frantic or indecisive. When our wedding day came, she was absolutely amazing. My husband and I had a sense of ease the entire day because we knew no matter what catastrophe could possibly happen, Liz would handle it. She checked in on us all day and never let us forget to focus on ourselves, and to have FUN! Our wedding was stunning, elegant, a blast, and ran flawlessly. We had vendors tell us how great she was to work with. We even had guests compliment Liz weeks later that noticed Liz and her team working their tails off and keeping everything perfect. There are so many instances where she came through, pulled together last-minute crisis meetings, and went so far above and beyond that I could talk about. The only thing we would have done differently was hire her from day one. I cannot express how invaluable Liz is to us. She ensured we had the best wedding day ever...for that, we are forever grateful.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Chancey Charm - Atlanta! The absolute best.

Our entire wedding was changed for the better when I found Chancey Charm. I was referred to Brie Owens by another planner and will be forever grateful. I was one of those brides who thought I could do it on my own, and after many flawed attempts to convey my vision, found myself overwhelmed and struggling to balance planning with work and life. Enter Brie: she immediately calmed my nerves and took over wherever she was needed. We initially contracted for month-of coordinating, and along the way she allowed us to sign on for full-planning. Brie went above and beyond to understand our vision and EXPERTLY executed details with every vendor we partnered with. Chancey Charm’s design and planning tools made the entire process seamless, fun, and easy. With updates in real time, I was always able to communicate changes and ideas to Brie without concern or stress. Brie became a trusted advisor, friend, and resource and flawlessly represented our interests. To say she went above and beyond would be selling her short – Brie deserves a promotion and serious recognition for her extra efforts with clients. We honestly felt like she became a part of our family, and our day is forever embedded as the actual best day of our lives because of her and her team. Brie took care of ALL logistics for the weekend (including standing in as our officiant at rehearsal!), had an assistant take our dog home after each event, carefully communicated details to family, vendors, and wedding party, AND put out fires that you can’t even imagine could happen on your wedding day – because trust me, they will. She is well-known in the industry and harbors a worthy reputation for professionalism. There are honestly not enough positive things to be said …. If you’re looking for someone to bring your dream to life and keep you on cloud 9 while they do, call Chancey Charm now, ask for Brie Owens.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Chancey Charm 8
    Chancey Charm 9
    Chancey Charm 10
    Chancey Charm 11
    Chancey Charm 12

Christa · Married on 09/28/2018

Julia is incredibly intentional in all that she does. She thinks through every detail with creativity and empathy, which makes her so incredibly gifted in wedding planning because of her thoughtfulness for each bride. She has strong work ethic, has the highest integrity, and you will feel like her best friend the moment you meet her. You don’t want anyone else to help plan your special day -- she will truly make all your dreams come true, and will dream up things you didn’t even know your heart desired!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Chancey Charm FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 11

Real Weddings

• Highline String Quartet
    Highline String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Highline String Quartet has worked with Katie and her team many times over the past few years. I love when we perform at weddings when Chancey Charm is coordinating because I know everything will be well organized and stress free! She always makes sure we know exactly when to start playing each song during the ceremony, and things always run smoothly when Chancey Charm is coordinating.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Meggie Taylor
    Meggie Taylor Wedding Photographers

I love working with Liz from Chancey Charm! She is fun, organized and has a great vision. I loved watching her work and see how she brought our event together beautifully!

• Charlottesville, 22902 See on map
    (434) 509-4868 (Phone number)
  • New York, 10013 See on map
    857-302-5700 (Phone number)
  • Barnstable, 02630 See on map
    508-247-0180 (Phone number)
  • Charleston, 29401 See on map
    +1 (843) 806-0765 (Phone number)
  • Decatur, 30033 See on map
    (404) 939-2662 (Phone number)
    M-F 8-5