Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Chancey Charm

NAMED TOP PLANNER BY SOUTHERN LIVING

We’re the Chancey Charm team, and from San Diego to Boston — and everywhere in between — we come alongside brides and take the stress out of planning!

As a leading luxury wedding planning, coordination, and design team, Chancey Charm planners work from offices across the US, meticulously designing feminine, sophisticated weddings.

The most unique aspect of our planning company is the team support that our planners have for their clients. Each of our planners have access to multiple mentors + a team of planners to help with sourcing and problem solving, as they plan your wedding. They also have the back-end support behind them to focus on planning your wedding, without having to worry about marketing and PR simultaneously. Thus, giving them the ability to serve you with excellence!

We lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process. Whether it’s a small, intimate vineyard wedding or a grand ballroom celebration, we want you to head down the aisle at ease as the belle of the ball in your elegant, publication-ready vision.

Follow Chancey Charm on

122 Reviews for Chancey Charm

• Amy

Amy Malo · Married on 08/07/2020

Microwedding Extraordinaires

The Chancy Charm team came to us highly recommended from dear friends, and our planner Lauren was everything we needed: she was an active listener, she assisted us as we cancelled our big plans for our "microwedding," and she provided us with excellent online planning tools to keep us timely with our decisions. She had great vendor recommendations and kept us perfectly organized and did so with expertise, thoughtfulness and grace. I’d recommend Lauren’s oversight and the Chancey Charm team to any bride, couple and/or family in need, hands down - especially in these COVID times.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Chancey Charm's reply:

Amy, this review just made us all tear up, can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. We are honored to have been a part of your wedding day!
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/11/2020

I'm the luckiest bride ever!

Alana with Chancey Charm has been everything I could have ever asked for, and more! As a member of the wedding industry in Richmond, and having worked other weddings with Alana, I knew that she would handle all of the important details leading up to my big day. What I didn't know is that should end up keeping me sane during a time where everything is up in the air - including our wedding.

Unfortunately, the wedding my fiance and I have been planning has been affected by COVID-19, and we are now having to reschedule. Not only did Alana guide us through the planning process in such a wonderful way before this situation, but when the need to reschedule became apparent, she talked us through all of our options, spoke to all of our vendors, and helped us re-book EVERYTHING. She stayed calm, even when I was upset, and helped us navigate the situation.

I am so excited for our wedding next year because I know that with Alana on my vendor team, we will be so well taken care of. I don't plan on having anymore wedding-altering events happening, but the confidence I have in Alana makes me know that whatever happens, we will figure it out. Thank you Alana for everything you have already done to make our wedding possible!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Chancey Charm's reply:

Melanie, We can't thank you enough for this kind review of Alana. WOW, honestly such an honor and blessing in this season. THANK YOU!!! We can't wait to be a part of your wedding day!

Stephanie Guinn · Married on 02/22/2020

The best in the business

I am so grateful Kelsey from Chancey Charm was our month of coordinator. She is so kind, thorough and friendly. Even before the month, she was helpful answering any questions I had. When it got close to our wedding, Kelsey was attentive to all the vendors and any concerns my mom or I had. She thought of things that had never dawned on me. Anytime I spoke with her, I felt confident about any wedding decision. I had a few guests unexpectedly say they were coming and she fixed it right away so I never had to worry. The days leading up to and on the wedding, everyone kept saying how relaxed I was and I can say that is mainly because all the hard work Kelsey did behind the scenes. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I attribute that to all things she did for us. My husband and I actually got to eat our meals at dinner and I never had to think of what was next because Kelsey executed everything perfectly. I would highly recommend Chancey Charm and Kelsey to anyone planning a wedding. It felt like professional family taking care of us.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Chancey Charm FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Highline String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Highline String Quartet has worked with Katie and her team many times over the past few years. I love when we perform at weddings when Chancey Charm is coordinating because I know everything will be well organized and stress free! She always makes sure we know exactly when to start playing each song during the ceremony, and things always run smoothly when Chancey Charm is coordinating.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Meggie Taylor Wedding Photographers

I love working with Liz from Chancey Charm! She is fun, organized and has a great vision. I loved watching her work and see how she brought our event together beautifully!

• Charlottesville, 22902 See on map
    (434) 509-4868 (Phone number)
  • New York, 10013 See on map
    857-302-5700 (Phone number)
  • Barnstable, 02630 See on map
    508-247-0180 (Phone number)
  • Charleston, 29401 See on map
    +1 (843) 806-0765 (Phone number)
  • Decatur, 30033 See on map
    (404) 939-2662 (Phone number)
    M-F 8-5