Chancey Charm

Washington, DC View map

NAMED TOP PLANNER BY SOUTHERN LIVING

We’re the Chancey Charm team, and from San Diego to Boston — and everywhere in between — we come alongside brides and take the stress out of planning!

As a leading luxury wedding planning, coordination, and design team, Chancey Charm planners work from offices across the US, meticulously designing feminine, sophisticated weddings.

The most unique aspect of our planning company is the team support that our planners have for their clients. Each of our planners have access to multiple mentors + a team of planners to help with sourcing and problem solving, as they plan your wedding. They also have the back-end support behind them to focus on planning your wedding, without having to worry about marketing and PR simultaneously. Thus, giving them the ability to serve you with excellence!

We lean on cloud-based planning and our custom online planning tool to meet our brides where they are: from hometown to destination affairs, let’s make planning a stress-free process. Whether it’s a small, intimate vineyard wedding or a grand ballroom celebration, we want you to head down the aisle at ease as the belle of the ball in your elegant, publication-ready vision.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kacey
    Kacey B. Married on 02/26/2022

Nothing short of amazing

We worked with Alyssa Glorioso to plan and manage our 2/26/2022 wedding at the Ritz Carlton in Georgetown (Washington DC). In short, she was nothing short of AMAZING the whole way through, but especially the night of, when she and her team truly shined to give us the most wonderfully non-stressful, logistically smooth wedding we thought possible. When you're first planning a wedding and hiring vendors, every quote can give you extreme sticker shock, and hiring a planner was no exception. But Alyssa and Chancey Charm were worth every penny (and more).

Now for the details: We hired Alyssa primarily because of her cool, calm, kind demeaner. We just liked her immediately, and felt like we wanted that energy around on our wedding day. We booked the "month of" package with a couple of additional planning sessions added on. Because of those additional sessions she was involved at various points throughout the process starting about a year out, and then really took over about eight weeks before the wedding. Throughout the whole process, she was so organized and helpful without being overbearing. For example, she gave us some really amazing vendor recommendations, and gave us little tasks and forms etc. to fill out to help us stay on top of things, without making it feel like "work." We had access to a wedding planning software tool that was super helpful for tracking the guest list and addresses, making the seating chart and updating vendor information and keeping track of our vendor payment schedule. She was also incredibly kind when helping me navigate some family and COVID-related stress.

The eight or so weeks leading up to the wedding, she completely took over communication with my venue and vendors and handled every logistical detail. We did not have to worry about any of the minute (parking, vendor meals, telling vendors where to go and what time to be there, etc.) which took so much off our plate. She created the perfect wedding day timeline, taking our preferences into account while also making sure we had enough time for everything. The wedding day itself was incredible and went extremely smoothly - if there were any issues, I never found out about them. I had either Alyssa or one of her assistants with me basically the whole day, while she/other assistants dealt with the groom and groomsmen and vendors and set up. There was always someone around to get me a bottle of water, a glass of champagne, sticky tape for my dress, flat shoes, you name it. They were there to help us with anything we needed (again not in an overbearing way) and somehow managed to keep a million balls in the air at the same time. Alyssa and her team truly made our wedding everything we had hoped for and more, and we can't recommend them enough!
    Nashica W. Married on 01/08/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

Jade made my day special. I thought I could plan it on my own but I am so thankful I came across Jade. Whenever I needed her she was there. The day of went so smooth. If anything went wrong I never knew about it. Her and her crew are top notch. I would recommend them to everyone.
    Dakota J. Married on 07/31/2021

Hiring Alana was the best decision we made when planning our wedding

I cannot recommend and sing Alana's praises enough. Wedding planning is stressful under normal circumstances, but planning a wedding and rescheduling a wedding (3 times!) during a pandemic would have been an impossible situation to be in if it wasn't for all of Alana's help and guidance. She made my mom and I feel like we were in the best and most capable hands through the entire process. I cannot even begin to describe how sweet, personable, professional and skilled she is in this industry. Both times we rescheduled our big day Alana had nearly handled every detail within 48 hours. She helped bring our vision to light in a way we did not think would be possible! She made this process astronomically easier, we would not have been able to finally have our wedding without her! I will miss working with her! We were in GREAT hands through the whole process. I can't thank you enough, Alana!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

29 photos · 05/12/2018
  • Ryan & Riley
    21 photos · 05/30/2015

Highline String Quartet Highline String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Highline String Quartet has worked with Katie and her team many times over the past few years. I love when we perform at weddings when Chancey Charm is coordinating because I know everything will be well organized and stress free! She always makes sure we know exactly when to start playing each song during the ceremony, and things always run smoothly when Chancey Charm is coordinating.

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Meggie Taylor Meggie Taylor Wedding Photographers

I love working with Liz from Chancey Charm! She is fun, organized and has a great vision. I loved watching her work and see how she brought our event together beautifully!

Washington, 20037
804-475-4475

M-F 8am - 5pm
Location of (Chancey Charm)
2450 Louisiana Street Suite 400, #435 Houston, 77006
832-930-7383

New York, 10013
347-354-4240

2897 North Druid Hills Road #150, #150 Decatur, 30033
(404) 939-2662

M-F 8-5

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding