Bloomin' Bouquets

Alpharetta, GA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,517 Typical Price

Bloomin' Bouquets is a Unique Floral and Event Design team designing wedding flowers with and organic, botanical aesthetic. We combine classic creativity with innovation to bring our clients a unique approach to each floral design. We listen to you–interpeting how you visualize your event and then translate that into floral decor. Our designs will bring life to any occasion, from the largest corporate event and wedding to the most intimate gathering of friends and family. Bloomin' Bouquets provides more than just flowers…we complete your vision. We offer event & floral design for:

* Weddings
* Rehersal Dinners
* Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
* Corporate Events
* Special Events and more!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$160

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,517

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 06/06/2022

Bloomin' Bouquets Delivers on all Fronts!

We had such an amazing experience with Bloomin' Bouquets! Sarah and her team were wonderful to work with and really made my vision come to life! From the alter to the beautiful floral hoop instillation over the dance floor, to our incredible bouquets, everything was perfect. I highly recommend this dream team for all your floral needs!

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! We had an amazing experience working alongside you and your mom too! To see your dad's face when he say the hoop over the dance floor was the best!!!

We wish you the very best!!
    sarah
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 01/15/2022

10/10 Recommend!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Bloomin’ Bouquets and Sarah and Gen and their team! They worked so hard to make my vision come to life. I wanted a winter wedding that looked winter-ish but I did not want all white flowers and I did not want dark red flowers. I had several pictures and ideas that were all over the place and Sarah consolidated it all to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Last minute, I decided I wanted a lot of flowers cascading down the cake. This was different from what we originally discussed but she made it happen! I received so many compliments on my flowers and the cake. They also made the experience so fun and let my mom and sister and myself come to the studio to go over ideas and pick out vessels and vases, etc. It was so fun! They also were very reasonable compared to other quotes I got prior to speaking with them. They were so kind and easy to work with and I would highly recommend these wonderful ladies!!! Thank you for all you did to make our day so special and beautiful!

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Ahhhh!!! Such a kind, thorough review! Thanks Lauren, it was such a joy working with you. Your vision was beautiful and we were honored to play a role in bringing it to life. Wishing you both all the best!
    -The Bloomin’ Team
  • Connor
    Connor C. Married on 12/17/2021

Beautiful!!!!

Bloomin' Bouquets went above and beyond to make my wedding so beautiful and special. They are so accommodating and worked within my budget to make my dreams a reality! Sarah and her team were always responsive to all of my questions, and I would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Your kind words mean so much, Connor! And wow those photos!! Wishing you both many years of happiness.
    -The Bloomin’ Team

20 photos · 11/01/2015

Deals

Bloomin' Bouquets 1
Gift
Please contact Bloomin' Bouquets to set up your FREE consultation. We will come to you or you can come to us!! We work with all types of budgets and will be happy to work with yours.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely stunning flowers! We love the vibes and style of Bloomin' Bouquets, and would absolutely recommend to any couple looking for an entirely unique event.

Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent Piedmont Room & Piedmont Garden Tent Banquet Halls

Absolutely beautiful and unique designs! The company owners could not be sweeter and are always a delight to work with.

350 Brady Place Alpharetta, GA, 30009

10:00-4:00
Location of (Bloomin' Bouquets)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding