119 Reviews for Bloomin' Bouquets

Event Design (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
116 Bloomin' Bouquets Reviews

Sarah and JoAnn were recommended to me by a friend who used Bloomin' Bouquets and I can now highly recommend them myself! Our initial meeting was at a Starbuck's and beforehand they suggested the bride email them some thoughts or use a Pinterest board. (I am the MOG) Sarah and JoAnn were prepared, offered great suggestions based on their expertise, and were also very kind and enthusiastic. I received a detailed quote and after a few changes we had a contract very clearly spelling out every aspect of the floral design and also the payment schedule. Sarah was very accommodating with the few initial changes I requested to bring the total price within my budget. Throughout the process communication was excellent. During the vendor meeting at Puritan Mill a month before the wedding the calmness Sarah and JoAnn displayed was so welcome at a very busy meeting! Of course best of all the ceremony flowers, table décor, and personal flowers were all gorgeous. I very much appreciated their suggestions for reusing ceremony flowers for the reception and even the bridesmaids bouquets on the estate table. I look forward to trying to get Bloomin' Bouquet for my daughter's wedding when the time arrives!!

Profile Picture Terri, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sarah and Bloomin' Bouquets were the absolute BEST! They are so creative and helped me find my vision for the wedding! They were so patient as I made multiple changes and always had so many great ideas about how to make my wedding dream a reality! Their attention to detail and quality of work really showed at the wedding and we got so many compliments on the florals! 100% recommend them to anyone needing a florist!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sarah and her team at Bloomin' Bouquets were SO easy to work with. Sarah was very responsive and happily set up a meeting with us. She greeted us on the front porch of their beautiful studio (which smelled all sorts of wonderful!). She sat us down to discuss options and listened to everything my mom and I had to say. We always felt heard and well taken care of. My bouquet was absolutely perfect and I will forever and always obsess over it every time I see a picture from our album! Everything at the wedding was picture perfect because of them. They helped make my floral dreams come true and provided a wonderful experience along the way. They really went above and beyond! Thank you, Bloomin' Bouquets!

Photos
Profile Picture Abby, 10/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The flowers provided by Bloomin' Bouquets for our wedding were an absolute dream! I knew nothing about florals or really what I wanted, but Sarah patiently worked with me to design my wedding flower vision. The flowers on the day of were more beautiful than I could have imagined and my bridal bouquet was STUNNING! There was so much variety in all of the bouquets, yet it was a perfectly blended combination of flowers. Sarah is truly talented! She is so pleasant and fun to work with and will make anything you ask for happen. I loved working with Bloomin'!

Profile Picture Tori, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everyone has been raving about how beautiful my flowers were! I gave BB a few guidelines of what I like and then gave them freedom to do their magic! I could not have imagined my flowers more stunning and perfect! All the flowers are at the perfect state too, not too closed and not about to wilt. I work in the wedding industry and knew from the MOMENT I got engaged I was going to use BB! They pay attention to EVERY detail their items are involved with and will always deliver on what they promise. Thank you so much for being a part of our day and making my wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are so many wonderful things that I could say about working with Bloomin' Bouquets, but I don't think there is anyway I could do them justice by just my words. But I will try! Working with BB was so incredibly easy and painless. I felt like I had known Sarah forever and she understood everything about my vision, even as unique as it was. She offered incredible insight and advice. She even came all the way to my venue (a few hours away) to meet with me to make sure our vision worked before the big day came. Talk about AMAZING customer service. When the big day finally arrived, our floral's were absolutely perfect. From the church, to the venue, to the bouquets and boutonnieres, I was completely blown away. If you are looking for a floral vendor who invests everything into your vision and into your day, then Sarah and her team are the ONLY way to go. I am so grateful to have worked with such an amazing vendor. Thank you for everything Sarah!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Bloomin' Bouquets team was so great to work with! I primarily spoke with Sarah, who interpreted my vision perfectly. She was very responsive and flexible during the planning process. I felt like she was really invested in making sure I was happy with the finished product. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

These ladies were great!! They really took my vision and ran with it and added in a lot of their own amazing touches! I got so many compliments on my flowers and decor! They were wonderful!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bloomin' Bouquets was absolutely amazing to work with and made the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding day! We couldn't have asked anyone better to work with than Sarah and her team. Sarah gave us all the knowledge and advice about what flowers would complete the "look" we were going for. It's safe to say, we were blown away when we saw all the arrangements they made for us! We are so appreciative for all the hard work they put into our big day.

Josh and Madison Hagerman

Profile Picture Madison, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bloomin was unbelievable to work with. They brought my vision to life and did so within my budget.

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Sarah and JoAnn at Bloomin' Bouquets! Our flowers at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Bloomin' Bouquets was extremely easy to work with and very responsive to any questions. I wish I could upload some of the photos from our wedding because the flowers were seriously stunning. We loved how quickly they set up for our ceremony and then transitioned some of the pieces to the reception. They paid close attention to details and our tables were perfect. We also asked for them to help decorate our wedding cake with flowers and they did an amazing job there too. I would highly recommend Bloomin' Bouquets!

Profile Picture Wenjie, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a wonderful experience using Bloomin' Bouquets for my daughters wedding. They were helpful in all aspects of the process. Their creativity and great color suggestions helped to create a beautiful setting. We had numerous comments from guests about the flowers and decorating. Highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sarah and JoAnn exceeded all expectations! Their creativity truly shined through, while still respecting, and improving, our original vision. They were extremely knowledgeable about what flowers would be available and which textures/colors of flowers would fit our vision. They kept us up to date throughout the entire process and made the process so easy and fun. They went above and beyond, and even assisted in setting up other decor the day of our wedding. To say we enjoyed working with Sarah and JoAnn would be an understatement. They are truly a cut above the rest.

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot begin to describe the how amazing Blooming Bouquets is. Sarah and JoAnn are truly incredible to work with. They will do anything they can to make your wedding vision become a reality. Sarah spent so much time with me hand picking each and every flower. I am a bit indecisive, and changed my mind a number of times over which flowers I wanted. Nevertheless, Sarah and JoAnn were extremely patient and wanted to make sure everything was done exactly how I envisioned it. Not only were the floral arrangements breathtaking, but the decorations (votives, table runners, etc.) they provided were stunning. I would without a doubt recommend Blooming Bouquets as your wedding florist. They are a dream to work with and will make your wedding day absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Cate, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bloomin' Bouquets was absolutely wonderful! They listened to every opinion and thought I had and helped to turn my dreams into a beautiful reality! They had great ideas to help make our flowers unique yet still beautiful and elegant. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture User5253288, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Maeg did our flowers and they were absolutely beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect or beautiful!!

Profile Picture User5579560, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
3.8

Sarah at Bloomin' was a pleasure to work with along with all the other members of her team! They were very accommodating through the walk-thru when we made changes. I enjoyed working with them and felt price-wise they were much more inexpensive with the same great quality as other Atlanta vendors.

Profile Picture User4976914, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Sarah & JoAnn were great! They worked with us to meet our budget while still providing a beautiful setup for our wedding and reception! They were able to source local in-season flowers and even worked with other vendors (Caterer & Cake baker) to made sure that everything 'matched'. The end result was a beautiful, soft look in what otherwise could have been a harsh-looking warehouse space. We highly recommend Bloomin' Bouquets!

Profile Picture AE, 3/26/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Sarah and her staff at Bloomin' Bouquets provided the flowers for my daughter's
wedding and the dinner after. From the beginning Sarah understood the look my daughter wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and paid attention to every detail of the event. We were unsure how to decorate the Chuppah but Sarah had a vision for it while keeping with the look of the wedding. The Chuppah turned out beautiful as did all the flowers and wedding party bouquets! We received so many compliments from our guests.
I highly recommend Sarah and her team!

Profile Picture Linda, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements

Bloomin Bouquets did a fabulous job for my Halloween wedding! Everyone raved about the flowers that were everywhere and the guests were stunned by the 6 by 7 foot back drop they did for the ceremony and reception. Telling Sarah my colors and then seeing it come to life was easy & exciting. Its hard to put so much trust in someone when you are type A personality but everything turned out great! She even took suggestion from my (now) husband on what he would like to see. I highly recommend BB.

Profile Picture Maddie , 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Bloomin' Bouquets provided outstanding services for our wedding. The flowers were fantastic and the ceremony and reception decor were perfect. They took our vision and brought it to life. I couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism that Sarah and JoAnn provided! Thank you for making our day a gorgeous one.

Profile Picture Andreea, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Bloomin' Bouquets was amazing. Sarah Provow was so easily to get in touch with and quick to respond to any questions I had during planning. She was able to really help us figure out creative ways to decorate our venue and give our arrangements exactly the look we wanted. Everything was perfect :)

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bloomin' Bouquets made our day absolutely magical. Our wedding florals were unique, gorgeous and exactly what we hoped for...and so much more!

Sarah and JoAnn's design process was so fun and educational, and it was the perfect way to determine exactly what I was looking for with our florals. I had very general ideas of things that I liked, but they were able to take those ideas above and beyond and create a gorgeous, cohesive look that absolutely transformed our venue. Not only that, but the look they put together for us was so unique - and one of the comments that we received from so many of our guests was that our wedding decor was "so very US". That, friends, is hard to come by and was truly such a blessing for us!

It's so clear in every part of working with Bloomin' Bouquets that Sarah and JoAnn love what they do, and they are amazingly gifted. Having their positive energy included in our vendor team made the whole planning process so wonderful and exciting, and the day truly would not have been the same without their jaw-dropping work and their lovely, smiling faces!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Bloomin' Bouquets did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. My sister used them for her wedding and her flowers were beyond beautiful so there was no doubt in my mind that I needed to use them for my wedding. While I didn't have a vision when I first started planning, Sarah and JoAnn solved that in our first meeting. After an hour of talking through ideas and looking at pictures, I was so excited because they helped me determine exactly what I wanted for our wedding. They even worked with my cake vendor to add a beautiful touch of flowers to our cake. When I saw my bouquet, I was SO IN LOVE! It was perfect!! I'm having it preserved and framed so I can always be reminded of how happy I was on our special day. Countless guests commented on the incredibly beautiful bouquets and ceremony and reception table arrangements. Such a happy and thankful bride! They made the whole process easy from start to finish, and for that, I am forever grateful. I highly recommend Sarah and JoAnn of Bloomin' Bouquets. They are the best!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sarah & Joann did an absolutely flawless job with my flowers and decor. I felt at ease with Sarah from the first meeting I had with her, in which we discussed every aspect of the design for well over 2 hours. I emphasize the amount of time she took with us because the week prior I had gone to a floral consultation with a big name Atlanta floral design company and they spoke with us for what felt like a very rushed 15 minutes. They asked a few extremely vague questions ("what is your theme", "what type of flowers do you like") and then said we had to spend a minimum of $5K to see our design in play prior to the wedding. For someone who knows nothing about flowers or design, I had no idea how to even answer those questions and I left feeling uncomfortable and a little anxious. In stark contrast, upon meeting with Sarah, she took us through every single detail, showing us pictures and prices of each flower and showing us pictures of different designs to get a feel for our taste. I left feeling confident and excited that the vision we had developed over those few hours would be stunning. Throughout the process, she was always available for questions and suggestions and was attentive to our budget. Family and friends who knew how much we spent continue to tell us that our wedding looked 3x as expensive as it really was. Sarah and Joann played a major role in this success. The final design far exceeded my already high expectations. Everything was completed to perfection. I highly highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements