Bloomin' Bouquets Reviews

Bloomin' Bouquets 6
Bloomin' Bouquets 7

Jantel Price · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfection!

Sarah and her entire team are simply amazing! My mom had a wedding flower vision (much bigger than my own) and Bloomin’ Bouquets delivered. The process was simple and their knowledge of flowers was fantastic. They listened and paid attention to all the details. After our first meeting, we even decided to have them do the rehearsal dinner as well. The final product was beyond my expectations and my mother was delighted! I highly recommend Bloomin’ Bouquets for any of your floral needs.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you sweet Jantel!!!! We are SO anxious to see your wedding pictures. We loved getting to know you and your mom. You were both such a pleasure. We wish you all a very merry Christmas and the Best New Year!! Sarah
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect florals

I'm so glad I chose Bloomin' Bouquets to do my flowers! From our initial meeting, I really felt like Sarah and her team understood my "vision" and were the right choice to make my vision come to life. As for the final product, I was beyond pleased -- everything from my bouquet to the large arrangements were exactly as I had envisioned.

Adie · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding florals

I worked with Bloomin’ Bouquets for my wedding florals. They made the whole process a breeze and brought all my dreams to life. These girls are awesome. I met with them once months before my wedding, and didn’t have to stress about my florals again, ever. Pick them for your wedding florals!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Bloomin' Bouquets 8

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you sweet Adie!! You were a dream client with the most awesome design details. We adored working along side you. Best always!!

C · Married on 05/04/2018

Sarah did an incredible job from our first phone call to the delivery of exquisite flowers that fulfilled my vision for my son's rehearsal dinner! I was impressed with her preparation for our first meeting. She began with an inspiration photo of a possible arrangement and created a flower board that illustrated the flowers she would use. We then collaborated on the design resulting in exactly what I wanted. At the dinner, my guests could not have been more complimentary of her work which kept me smiling all evening!! Thank you, Sarah and Bloomin' Bouquet.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Bloomin' Bouquets 9
    Bloomin' Bouquets 10
    Bloomin' Bouquets 11
    Bloomin' Bouquets 12

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!!! It was our sincere pleasure to be part of your rehearsal dinner. We hope to get to see you again soon!! You are welcome to stop by the studio any time. sarah

Beverly · Married on 04/14/2018

Loved working with Bloomin' Bouquets!! Everything was exactly how I imagined for both our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding day!

Alissa · Married on 03/30/2018

I had an amazing experience with Sarah and her team. From the first meeting, I know I would be in good hands. Sarah was open to the thoughts that I had, but really brought it together with her talent and experience. The flowers were beautiful and just as we had discussed. Plus, they made my dreams come true by hanging tulips above the bar -- just amazing!! The special touches that they added made my mom tear up; they truly heard what I said and brought it to life. I would highly recommend them and know that if you choose them, you will not be disappointed.

Terri · Married on 03/17/2018

Sarah and JoAnn were recommended to me by a friend who used Bloomin' Bouquets and I can now highly recommend them myself! Our initial meeting was at a Starbuck's and beforehand they suggested the bride email them some thoughts or use a Pinterest board. (I am the MOG) Sarah and JoAnn were prepared, offered great suggestions based on their expertise, and were also very kind and enthusiastic. I received a detailed quote and after a few changes we had a contract very clearly spelling out every aspect of the floral design and also the payment schedule. Sarah was very accommodating with the few initial changes I requested to bring the total price within my budget. Throughout the process communication was excellent. During the vendor meeting at Puritan Mill a month before the wedding the calmness Sarah and JoAnn displayed was so welcome at a very busy meeting! Of course best of all the ceremony flowers, table décor, and personal flowers were all gorgeous. I very much appreciated their suggestions for reusing ceremony flowers for the reception and even the bridesmaids bouquets on the estate table. I look forward to trying to get Bloomin' Bouquet for my daughter's wedding when the time arrives!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Terri for your kind words!! We truly enjoyed being part of Lindsey and Brian's wedding!! Looking forward to hearing from you when it is your daughters turn!! Sarah

Dori · Married on 02/17/2018

Our relationship with Sarah and Bloomin' Bouquets was outstanding! From our first meeting with Sarah I knew that she had our vision to turn our wedding event space into something memorable. Our daughter choose an event space that was wonderful but not quite the elegance my husband and I had in mind. Sarah saw to it that BOTH of our visions were captured, hers and mine. So many guests at the wedding commented on the beauty of the flowers and how we came to decide on just what was right, all the credit was given to Bloomin'. The word we heard over and over was STUNNING, just what I was looking for. I felt that the price was fair for the work that was required to bring our vision to reality. When my daughter viewed her event space, before the guests were allowed in, she cried. I was so glad that Sarah was there to witness that because she deserved to see just how happy she made our bride.

Bloomin' Bouquets 13
    Bloomin' Bouquets 14
    Bloomin' Bouquets 15
    Bloomin' Bouquets 16

Madison · Married on 01/06/2018

Sarah and her team did an amazing job! They created amazing arrangements! They answered all our questions, and left us feeling completely at ease with the overall appearance of my wedding. Sarah and her team were so creative in designing specific touches that represented my husband and I in our wedding! I loved working with Bloomin Bouquets and I would choose them over and over again!

Carly · Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah and Bloomin' Bouquets were the absolute BEST! They are so creative and helped me find my vision for the wedding! They were so patient as I made multiple changes and always had so many great ideas about how to make my wedding dream a reality! Their attention to detail and quality of work really showed at the wedding and we got so many compliments on the florals! 100% recommend them to anyone needing a florist!

Abby · Married on 10/13/2017

Sarah and her team at Bloomin' Bouquets were SO easy to work with. Sarah was very responsive and happily set up a meeting with us. She greeted us on the front porch of their beautiful studio (which smelled all sorts of wonderful!). She sat us down to discuss options and listened to everything my mom and I had to say. We always felt heard and well taken care of. My bouquet was absolutely perfect and I will forever and always obsess over it every time I see a picture from our album! Everything at the wedding was picture perfect because of them. They helped make my floral dreams come true and provided a wonderful experience along the way. They really went above and beyond! Thank you, Bloomin' Bouquets!

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Bloomin' Bouquets 23
    Bloomin' Bouquets 24
    Bloomin' Bouquets 25

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you for the incredible review!! Our team enjoyed working with you on this gorgeous wedding. We were honored to be part of your big day and wish you nothing but happiness in the years to come. Love, your Bloomin’ family

Tori · Married on 08/26/2017

The flowers provided by Bloomin' Bouquets for our wedding were an absolute dream! I knew nothing about florals or really what I wanted, but Sarah patiently worked with me to design my wedding flower vision. The flowers on the day of were more beautiful than I could have imagined and my bridal bouquet was STUNNING! There was so much variety in all of the bouquets, yet it was a perfectly blended combination of flowers. Sarah is truly talented! She is so pleasant and fun to work with and will make anything you ask for happen. I loved working with Bloomin'!

Shelly · Married on 07/15/2017

Everyone has been raving about how beautiful my flowers were! I gave BB a few guidelines of what I like and then gave them freedom to do their magic! I could not have imagined my flowers more stunning and perfect! All the flowers are at the perfect state too, not too closed and not about to wilt. I work in the wedding industry and knew from the MOMENT I got engaged I was going to use BB! They pay attention to EVERY detail their items are involved with and will always deliver on what they promise. Thank you so much for being a part of our day and making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you sweet Shelly!! What an honor to be part of your wedding day! We wish you and Chris years and years of happiness. xoxo

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

There are so many wonderful things that I could say about working with Bloomin' Bouquets, but I don't think there is anyway I could do them justice by just my words. But I will try! Working with BB was so incredibly easy and painless. I felt like I had known Sarah forever and she understood everything about my vision, even as unique as it was. She offered incredible insight and advice. She even came all the way to my venue (a few hours away) to meet with me to make sure our vision worked before the big day came. Talk about AMAZING customer service. When the big day finally arrived, our floral's were absolutely perfect. From the church, to the venue, to the bouquets and boutonnieres, I was completely blown away. If you are looking for a floral vendor who invests everything into your vision and into your day, then Sarah and her team are the ONLY way to go. I am so grateful to have worked with such an amazing vendor. Thank you for everything Sarah!

Bloomin' Bouquets 26
    Bloomin' Bouquets 27
    Bloomin' Bouquets 28
    Bloomin' Bouquets 29

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

The Bloomin' Bouquets team was so great to work with! I primarily spoke with Sarah, who interpreted my vision perfectly. She was very responsive and flexible during the planning process. I felt like she was really invested in making sure I was happy with the finished product. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you sweet Rachel!! It was truly our honor to be part of your Ryan's wedding day. We wish you the both the absolute best. xo

Madison · Married on 10/08/2016

Bloomin' Bouquets was absolutely amazing to work with and made the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding day! We couldn't have asked anyone better to work with than Sarah and her team. Sarah gave us all the knowledge and advice about what flowers would complete the "look" we were going for. It's safe to say, we were blown away when we saw all the arrangements they made for us! We are so appreciative for all the hard work they put into our big day.

Josh and Madison Hagerman

Caroline · Married on 09/16/2016

Bloomin was unbelievable to work with. They brought my vision to life and did so within my budget.

• W

Wenjie · Married on 08/06/2016

I loved working with Sarah and JoAnn at Bloomin' Bouquets! Our flowers at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Bloomin' Bouquets was extremely easy to work with and very responsive to any questions. I wish I could upload some of the photos from our wedding because the flowers were seriously stunning. We loved how quickly they set up for our ceremony and then transitioned some of the pieces to the reception. They paid close attention to details and our tables were perfect. We also asked for them to help decorate our wedding cake with flowers and they did an amazing job there too. I would highly recommend Bloomin' Bouquets!

Bonnie · Married on 07/22/2016

We had a wonderful experience using Bloomin' Bouquets for my daughters wedding. They were helpful in all aspects of the process. Their creativity and great color suggestions helped to create a beautiful setting. We had numerous comments from guests about the flowers and decorating. Highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Bloomin' Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Bonnie!! We were honored to have been part of Stacie and Scott's wedding day. Working with your family was a true privilege. All the best, Bloomin' Bouquets

Jordan · Married on 07/16/2016

Sarah and JoAnn exceeded all expectations! Their creativity truly shined through, while still respecting, and improving, our original vision. They were extremely knowledgeable about what flowers would be available and which textures/colors of flowers would fit our vision. They kept us up to date throughout the entire process and made the process so easy and fun. They went above and beyond, and even assisted in setting up other decor the day of our wedding. To say we enjoyed working with Sarah and JoAnn would be an understatement. They are truly a cut above the rest.

Cate · Married on 07/16/2016

Words cannot begin to describe the how amazing Blooming Bouquets is. Sarah and JoAnn are truly incredible to work with. They will do anything they can to make your wedding vision become a reality. Sarah spent so much time with me hand picking each and every flower. I am a bit indecisive, and changed my mind a number of times over which flowers I wanted. Nevertheless, Sarah and JoAnn were extremely patient and wanted to make sure everything was done exactly how I envisioned it. Not only were the floral arrangements breathtaking, but the decorations (votives, table runners, etc.) they provided were stunning. I would without a doubt recommend Blooming Bouquets as your wedding florist. They are a dream to work with and will make your wedding day absolutely beautiful.

Bloomin' Bouquets was absolutely wonderful! They listened to every opinion and thought I had and helped to turn my dreams into a beautiful reality! They had great ideas to help make our flowers unique yet still beautiful and elegant. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Maeg did our flowers and they were absolutely beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect or beautiful!!

Linda · Married on 12/05/2015

Sarah and her staff at Bloomin' Bouquets provided the flowers for my daughter's
    wedding and the dinner after. From the beginning Sarah understood the look my daughter wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and paid attention to every detail of the event. We were unsure how to decorate the Chuppah but Sarah had a vision for it while keeping with the look of the wedding. The Chuppah turned out beautiful as did all the flowers and wedding party bouquets! We received so many compliments from our guests.
    I highly recommend Sarah and her team!

Maddie · Married on 10/31/2015

Bloomin Bouquets did a fabulous job for my Halloween wedding! Everyone raved about the flowers that were everywhere and the guests were stunned by the 6 by 7 foot back drop they did for the ceremony and reception. Telling Sarah my colors and then seeing it come to life was easy & exciting. Its hard to put so much trust in someone when you are type A personality but everything turned out great! She even took suggestion from my (now) husband on what he would like to see. I highly recommend BB.