Meggie Taylor

Rockwall, TX View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Hello! I'm Meggie Taylor and I am, you guessed it, a photographer in the DFW area. I am a wifey to a cowboy and a mom to two fur-babies. I have been taking photos for as long as I can remember, but I really started to enjoy photography in college. I started by using my uncle's film camera and developing my own images. Seeing them come to life really made me invested in a single moment of time. Using my digital camera I could take so many more beautiful photos. I love capturing weddings because when you take each individual moment of time and line them up, they tell a beautiful love story. I have always been a romantic! I can't wait to meet you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

• Sara
    Sara Married on 11/17/2018

Meggie is a breath of fresh air and so talented!

Where to even begin! Meggie is not only an amazing photographer but also amazing human being. She is exactly who you want by your side on your wedding day. She truly cares for her clients and makes you feel so comfortable. I had a large wedding party and we had very large families and she knew exactly what to say to get everyone where they needed to be and how to keep us on schedule! Her quality of work is out of this world and we got our photos on time (she even sent us a little gift with some of them printed! So thoughtful.). She always communicated quickly and made sure to have every detail in place. She left no detail undocumented the entire day and night!

I also did a boudoir shoot with her and I was so nervous going into it. But again she made me feel so comfortable and really helped me step out of my box and they turned out amazing.

Book her and I promise you will have the best memories from your big day and a light of positivity by your side through planning and the big day!
    Nicole Married on 11/11/2017
    Hiring Meggie was the best thing we did in our wedding planning process! Having never been in front of the camera, I was very anxious about taking pictures, but Meggie made it so easy and FUN! Our pictures could not have turned out better! Meggie is absolutely fabulous.

Meggie Taylor's reply:

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your kind words! :)
    Breanna Married on 10/27/2017
    I think Meggie may be the most cheerful, positive and passionate person on the planet. My husband and I were reticent about taking engagement photos, fearing it would be painfully awkward to be posed and have to hold kisses and grins. Our experiences with Meggie could not have been more opposite to that. Meggie was quick with kind suggestions and lots of positive reinforcement. She seemed to just instinctively know where to place us for perfect lighting and backdrops. Not only is her photography prowess evident when you work with her, she is also a flat out fun person to be around. And that’s pretty important when you spend hours of dedicated time with someone who is supposed to be capturing the love between you and your spouse as if she weren’t even there.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Meggie Taylor 1
Gift
I like to meet with my clients in person or over FaceTime. If you meet with me and book one of my Collections, I will gift you an engagement session. Email me to set up a meeting time. I can't wait to meet you!

Pricing

Meggie Taylor Price Rates

The Jenny Layne Bakery The Jenny Layne Bakery Wedding Cakes

Meggie is so sweet and you can see her passion in her work. What a wonderful photographer to even go the extra mile and share her work with vendors so we can see each bride's beautiful day. Her attention to detail and love of photography makes her the perfect fit for anyone looking to capture life's special moments.

The Grove The Grove Barn & Farm Weddings

Meggie is very talented. She does a beautiful job capturing her brides and grooms as well as the beautiful details and space that they have chosen. We especially love how she captures the natural beauty of each subject she shoots with light and her attention to detail.

Embrace the Day Events Embrace the Day Events Wedding Planners

Meggie is an amazingly talented photographer that is sure to capture your special day beautifully. Her photos are bright and beautiful, just like her personality. Not only will you walk away from your wedding with awesome photos, but you'll walk away with a new friend. If you like smiling and pretty photos, Meggie is your go-to gal!

332 Partridge Drive Rockwall, 75032
Location of (Meggie Taylor)

Meggie Taylor frequently asked questions

What photography services does Meggie Taylor include in the starting price?

Meggie Taylor includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Meggie Taylor include in their most popular wedding package?

Meggie Taylor includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Meggie Taylor offer?

Meggie Taylor offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Meggie Taylor offer?

Meggie Taylor offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Meggie Taylor offer for wedding events?

Meggie Taylor offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Meggie Taylor and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Meggie Taylor is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Meggie Taylor offer?

Meggie Taylor currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding