Josefina Weddings & Events

Palm Desert, CA View map Visit website
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Josefina Weddings & Events are passionate event producers located in Palm Desert & San Diego, California. Owner, Jackquelyn Dinh, is skilled in putting together the perfect team for your blissful day and occasion. With so much attention to detail and energy given to each event, Josefina Events takes a limited amount of weddings and events a year to ensure each client gets the five star white glove service she is known for.

Josefina Weddings & Events offers three wedding packages for couples to consider: Month of, Partial Planning, Full Service Planning, Desination Specialists and Custom Event Desing and Styling as well as:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • Guest list
  • To-do lists
  • Event design
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ellie
    Ellie E. Married on 03/04/2022

Excellent Assistance

Well worth every penny spent. Josefina Events (Jackquelyn) displayed expertise and care throughout the wedding process. She has a very thorough and organized process that helps set their high standard. She was almost like a personal assistant throughout the actual wedding day; something I wasn’t expecting. Initially, I thought we don’t need a wedding planner, boy was I wrong. Weddings are very stressful and require many behind the scene details, something you don’t realize until it’s time to plan your own. Thank you, Josephina Events!!
    Justine A. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing and Meant to Be!

I was married on October 2nd, 2021 at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu, CA. We ended up hiring Josefina Events for full service wedding planning. My husband and I found Laura through a friend, whose wedding we weren’t able to attend due to Covid, but thought the photos of our friend’s wedding reflected what we wanted in our wedding. After a couple weeks of emailing, it turned out Laura was booked for our wedding date and was not going to be able to work with us due to the fact that she had already been booked. This was hard for me to stomach, as she was my first choice planner. Low and behold, my then fiancé and I decided to fire our former wedding planner. We reached back out to Laura to see if she could recommend someone to us and as it turned out, our October 2nd wedding date opened up for her and she was able to take us on as clients.

I cannot express to the universe how grateful I am that I had the opportunity to work with Laura and the entire Josefina Events team. From start to finish, they were the epitome of professional - making sure every single detail about our wedding was absolutely perfect. Laura always gave me the sense that she understood my vision and mirrored our wedding off of the vibe that my husband and I conveyed to her. I cannot recommend Laura and her team enough. If you want to have your wedding dreams come true, I would 100% hands down recommend hiring her. She is the biggest blessing to the industry and was the reason OUR wedding dreams came true. If you are stuck on which wedding planner to go with, It is with deep gratitude, appreciation and sincere love that I recommend Josefina Events. They executed beyond our expectations and were true to our desires the entire time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

DJ Danny Aon DJ Danny Aon Wedding DJs

Great event coordinator!

Palm Desert Palm Desert, CA, 92211
6199940376

Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:00 PM Fri-Sunday: By Appointment Only
Location of (Josefina Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding