address, Murrieta, CA 92563 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 2

About Silver and Sage Weddings By Merrie

Hello! My name is Merrie and I am a Wedding Officiant based in Southern California. I believe that weddings should be as special as the couple celebrating them. Couples will appreciate my personal approach to crafting ceremonies that reflect the personalities of those stepping down the aisle.

Silver and Sage Weddings By Merrie doesn’t believe in cookie-cutter weddings. I strive to let couples celebrate their own way, and take the time to get to know to-be-weds. I have been officiating ceremonies for over 10 years and happily welcome couples from all walks of life and beliefs to declare their love to one another. When not helping couples to tie the knot I love to spend time with my family, take road trips, read great books and listen to amazing music.

I enjoy getting to know every couple I work with before beginning to plan their ceremony in collaboration with them. This is because I believe that forming a good relationship with to-be-weds is essential. I also offer ceremony coordination on the day of events and I love sharing interesting ideas that couples can incorporate into their vows. Leading up to the event I also offers pre-marriage counseling sessions.

Silver and Sage Weddings By Merrie offers personalized ceremony services for partners celebrating their commitment to one another. She provides consultations to get to know the happy couple and incorporate their stories, traditions, and values into the wedding. This experienced officiant can write custom vows or integrate couples’ vows. Merrie also creates bespoke ceremonies for elopements and vow renewals. Soon-to-be newlyweds can book premarital counseling sessions to prepare for their new lives together as spouses.

All who love are welcome! ( LGBTQ friendly )

• LGBTQ+-owned

Videos 3 Videos

11 Reviews for Silver and Sage Weddings By Merrie

Sonia V. · Married on 06/23/2021

Officiant Merrie Provided the Prefect Experience

Merrie was the perfect officiant for our wedding. We appreciated her efforts in personalizing our ceremony and in being adaptive with changes that occurred. Merrie set a positive and loving tone throughout the entire experience. We feel fortunate to have had her perform our ceremony.

Sent on 07/21/2021

Samantha W. · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing Officiant, Exactly What We Were Hoping For

Merrie was our officiant for our May 2021 wedding. She's very professional, she wrote a perfect ceremony, she did an incredible job during the day of our wedding, and was super helpful and supportive throughout the whole process in the months leading up to our wedding. Merrie is just a very nice and easy going person in general, so working with her is very stress free and easy. She took the time to get to know us and understand our relationship, and put together a ceremony script that did a good job reflecting who we are as a couple. In addition, she has lots of helpful advice when it comes to writing vows and practicing the ceremony. Planning a ceremony and writing vows is obviously a stressful/nerveracking task, but Merrie takes quite a bit of the stress out of the occasion. And on top of all that, Merrie gave us a very affordable rate. I'd recommend Merrie to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 07/15/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Silver and Sage Weddings By Merrie FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 30
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AR
    CA
    MO
    NY
    OR
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Silver and Sage Weddings By Merrie 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Silver and Sage Weddings By Merrie 2
    Military Discount

Active military and veterans recieve a 10% discount.