Missie's Bar Service Reviews

50 | Schofield, WI

50 Reviews for Missie's Bar Service

• Kirsten

Kirsten Sweet · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent bar service! 10 out of 10 would hire her again.

Missie was super responsive from the very beginning! We met with her to go over exactly which beers, liquors and cocktails we wanted--and she even made us a few delicious samples. The bar service and drink situation at our wedding was very important to us, and Missie exceeded our expectations. The setup looked great. They were extremely efficient--I never saw a line--and they were very nice people! After the ceremony Missie brought me a Moscow mule and Jim an old-fashioned. I loved that she took the time to find us and bring us a beverage! And they were delicious. Missie's got a great thing going, and she really knows what she's doing.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Kirsten, Thank you for the review. I greatly appreciate it. You and Jim had such a beautiful wedding with a breathtaking back drop. I just loved how you had all your favorite things and truly personalized every part of your wedding. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your wedding it was great seeing everyone relaxed , having fun and just enjoying a such a magical day.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Casas · Married on 07/13/2019

What more can you ask?!?!

I cannot say enough nice things about Missie and her husband. I originally reached out to them but then thought we would go another route. Fortunately, that did not work out and although Missie’s staff was unavailable the day of our wedding she stated that her and her hubby could do it themselves!! She met with us (in person) where we went over guest count and types of liquor we wanted. I was a little hesitant in letting someone else figure out how much liquor (our friends and family can put it away!) To my wonderful surprise they were pretty spot on. They stayed to the very end and were extremely attentive. Even to the point where they came around during dinner with a tray of beer asking if anyone wanted something to drink! NOW THAT’S SERVICE! I need to mention that they drove a bit of a ways and never once balked at the distance or overcharged me for anything. Missie’s Bar Service is definitely the way to go for your Northwoods (or surrounding areas) wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for the great review. It was our pleasure to serve your family & friends.The location was absolutely beautiful and the perfect backdrop to your wedding.

Sadie · Married on 05/11/2019

100% Recommend!

Missie was so wonderful to work with, she took care of every small detail for us and we had nothing to worry about the whole day, she just wanted to make sure we were enjoying ourselves! Missie was extremely accommodating and professional, affordable and very convenient! Thank you so much Missie!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Sadie, Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure to serve your family and friends. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your beautiful wedding. Kindest regards, Missie

Jennifer Meverden · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent service with wonderful staff and a variety of choices for our big day

From my initial contact with Missie to the day of the event, she was responsive, flexible and helpful. She made sure we had everything we wanted behind our bar and her staff was absolutely wonderful. Missie responded to all of my e-mails almost instantly and did her best to make sure our day was perfect. I would highly recommend her and her staff!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for leaving a review. I greatly appreciate it !!! You and John make such a great couple and it was a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding.

Brianna · Married on 01/05/2019

One of our best wedding investments

Missie's went above and beyond for our wedding! Great communication throughout the process and they went above and beyond on the day of. Multiple people commented how helpful and professional they were. The cost is very reasonable. It takes a ton of stress off the couple!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Hi Brianna,
    Thank you so much for leaving a review. We greatly appreciate it!
    You had such a beautiful wedding and we enjoyed getting to visit with your guests -such a wonderful group. Everyone just loved the Blueberry and White Cranberry wine & the personalized bottles were the perfect touch! Best wishes, Missie

Bridgette · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Job we loved you guys and so did our wedding guest

They were fabulous. Great drinks . Thank you for being my bartenders at my wedding

Sent on 10/23/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Bridgette, Thank you so much for leaving a review and for allowing us to be part of your wedding. You and Floyd make such a beautiful couple and we so enjoyed serving your family and friends -such a great group. The barn was so romantic what a perfect setting with all the lights and details. Best Wishes, Missie

Kate · Married on 09/22/2018

The service was amazing. Missie is a very wonderful person. We got so many compliments especially about the fact that there was someone walking around with a drink tray. I would highly recommend Missie's for your next event.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Kate Thank you so much for leaving a review and for your very kind words.
    We had a wonderful time providing beverage service for your friends and family.Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your beautiful wedding.

Jenni · Married on 09/14/2018

Missie did a great job! She was always available when I had a question. The bar looked very nice just like a built in and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend Missies Beverage Service.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Jenni and Marc,Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it I know how busy you both are. I'm so glad you liked the look of the bar. I agree it did almost look like a built in bar with the wood back drop and the beautiful décor. I was amazed how much decorating was done in such a short time. I received the lovely card you sent in fact I have it up on my counter. It just made my day. Well I wish you both the very best and Congrat's on the new house! - I ran into your sister and she mentioned you had just closed on it. Kindest regards, Missie

Christine · Married on 08/11/2018

They were wonderful. Easy to work with. Arrived and set up on time. Priced fairly. Made our 35th Anniversary party a very happy event

Sent on 08/24/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Christine, Thank you so much for leaving a review. It is very much appreciated. It was great to see everyone having fun and dancing the night away.

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2018

Missies beverage service was wonderful. She always responded quickly with any questions I had. The service was prompt according to my guests. Would highly recommend to hire them you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sammie · Married on 07/07/2018

Great service, exceeded our expectations, great price! Guests were very happy!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Sammie, Thank you so much for leaving a review ! I really appreciate it. It was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding.

Michael · Married on 06/16/2018

Awesome service and they were able to help us with an extra project we wanted done before the wedding started.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Michael and Anna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.
    What a beautiful wedding day you had and we appreciate that you allowed us to be part of such a special day. Best Wishes,

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Missie did a wonderful job. They were onsite early to help keep an eye on the venue and were there to serve beverages to guests who came only for the reception. Packed up quickly at the end which was helpful as we had to be out of the building soon after the party ended.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Hi Danielle,
    Thank you for leaving a review. You and Charles had such a fun wedding. Everyone just loved it and had such a great time dancing the night away.
    Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your wedding. Kindest regards,Missie
  • Z

Zach · Married on 03/17/2018

Missie was very responsive and did a great job of listening to what we wanted. She helped make our wedding day great.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review it is very much appreciated!

Jenna · Married on 03/03/2018

Missies was great. Very helpful & went above and beyond because of a big miss understanding we had more than an extra 100 guests attending. Missie's team stepped up and took care of everything. They are the best this is who you want on your side when planning such an important day.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Hi Jenna & Steve,
    Thank you for the lovely card and for leaving a review. We were happy to help and hopefully this will be a funny story you can tell your future children about one day.It was great getting to know you and such a pleasure to provide beverage service for your wedding. In spite of a little hiccup you had such a beautiful wedding. Best Wishes, Missie

Beth · Married on 03/02/2018

Missie was very professional. She was always easy to reach and quick to respond to messages. Her suggestions and signature drink options helped to pull our ideas together in an organized format. We felt confident from our first communicate that this was the beverage service we wanted for our wedding day. Handing this large task over to Missie,s gave us more time to focus on other things. Missie and her entire team did a great job. The bar had an upscale fun bar look which was just what we wanted. The service was fast and the staff was friendly. Our signature drink - one of Missie's originals Love Potion #9 was a popular choice among my guests. The Tidy Up service was also a great add on because our venue didn't supply staffing. This is a great service and I give Missie's Beverage Service my highest recommendation.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Hi Beth,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad everyone like the Signature drink. Wishing you all the very best.

Jon · Married on 02/24/2018

Missies Beverage and Bartending Service did a wonderful job for our daughter Jenny's wedding. The knowledge and attention to detail Missie provides is amazing. We didn't have a thing to worry about. The beverage service was perfect! The bar looked great.We heard nothing but compliments from our guests. Her entire staff was professional and friendly. Missie was so patient and easy to work with from start to finish.We also ordered the hot chocolate & coffee bar.The kids just loved it and it was cold out so warming up with a hot coffee was a nice touch as our guests arrived. Just a wonderful service.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Hi Jon,
    Thank you for the review of our service and for allowing us to be part of Jenny & Mikes wedding. What a beautiful wedding! Everyone was just so nice! A fun bunch great to see the dance floor full. I'm so glad the hot chocolate bar was such a hit. I will reach out them when they return from their honeymoon. I would love to see the pictures. Thanks again, Missie

Emma · Married on 02/23/2018

We started planning our wedding a little over a year ago and came across this service at a wedding expo. We hired Missie on the spot and she helped us plan the beverages for our wedding and rehearsal dinner.She and her staff are so helpful and not only did they make beautiful drinks but always greeted everyone with a smile.Her help in planning was wonderful.As soon as the ceremony was done they had drinks ready at the bar. The great service went on all night and we received many compliments.We couldn't have been happier. Thank you Missie we appreciate all you did to make our day perfect.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words.
    We had such a great time providing beverage service for your wedding.
    I hope you have an amazing time on your honeymoon. I have a couple cute pictures I will email out to you. Thanks again, Missie

Grace · Married on 02/09/2018

Missy did a great job. Her suggestions helped to stretch our limited budget.The drinks were good and the bar looked great. Made everything easy.I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Andy · Married on 01/13/2018

Great to work with, very professional. Missie's went over the top to make our day special. I would recommend to anyone. We had two people ask us for Missie's information to use for their wedding events.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to be part of your wedding.
    We had such a wonderful time serving your family and friends what a fun group.
    Kindest regards,Missie

Marina · Married on 01/06/2018

I had Missie run the bar at the Rothschild pavilion for my wedding and she did a great job! High recommend! Definitely recommend the Blushing Bride signature drink.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day & your wedding colors were absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad everyone liked the signature drink. Thanks again & Best wishes, Missie

Griff · Married on 12/16/2017

Everyone had a great time! Missie's Beverage service was right on time and the bar looked great. All of the guests were very happy with their experience.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was so much fun to see the kids both young and old enjoying the hot chocolate bar during this cold winter weather. What a nice touch with the fireplace I'm sure you have some beautiful pictures. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your special day.

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Our experience with her beverage service was truly amazing. Missie was very flexible and helpful with the planning and the staff were very friendly and prompt with the service.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Missie's Bar Service's reply:

Hi Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We had such a great time providing beverage service for your wedding. What a fun group.
    Happy Holidays! Missie

Justin · Married on 10/20/2017

Missie was AMAZING. I love the concept of her bar service and it really helps cut down on costs. Everyone from our wedding had said that bar was on top of their service all night and drinks were great. We offered 3 different specialty drinks and even a few shots. We had the time of our lives and Missie did a wonderful job at making the bar perfect. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Hi Justin,
    We had such a great time providing beverage service for your wedding.What a great group! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day.
    Best Wishes & Happy New Year!

Katie · Married on 10/13/2017

Your help planning the beverage menu was priceless! I have some friends that will be contacting you. Every detail was perfect. The bar looked amazing. Service was fast and friendly & the drinks were great! I also want to thank you for all the extra time you put in getting the bar ready before the guests ever arrive. Everything was perfect. Hire Missie you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Dear Katie & Matt,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. It was our pleasure to provide beverage service for your wedding. It was great getting to know you both and I wish you all the best as you start your life together.