Kensington Makeup

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kensington Makeup, based out of Scottsdale, Arizona, is a wedding beauty and health company that provides on-site services to brides. This company has developed a team of reliable and talented artists to assist in the details of your special day no matter the size of the wedding party. This team is dedicated to serving you and will offer help at a moment's notice; they've even been known to open request and help emails at odd hours of the night. If you have a preference for a stylist, just ask, and you will be matched with someone who will help you stay within your specific budget and meet your personal style preferences.

Kensington Makeup offers services from three different teams with various levels of experience. Package pricing differs based on the team you choose because each team brings a different level of experience to the table. The most experienced team, the Master Artists, provide the following services:

• Bride makeup
  • Bridal party makeup
  • Makeup trial runs
  • Bride hair
  • Bridal party hair
  • Hair trial runs
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$72

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$119

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$99

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$79

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$99

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$99

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$99

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Christine N. Married on 02/19/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Incredible job!

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Kensington makeup. They did an amazing job with the trial makeup and hair to ensure I loved my look. The day of the came to my apartment on time and did an incredible job. My family, bridesmaids and I looked amazing

Kensington Makeup's reply:

Hi Christine,

We so appreciate your review!

We love that your lead artist Megan was able to achieve an amazing trial and translate it to the wedding day so happy you loved your look.
    We are glad to hear that our team Megan and Norma made your family and bridesmaids look amazing too!

Being on time is important to us and traveling to you makes for an easy and stress free day for you!

Thanks again for choosing us for your wedding day!

Cheers,

The Kensi Girls
    Danielle G. Married on 02/12/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous and LONG LASTING bridal hair and make up

Natalie did my bridal hair and make up for my wedding, and WOW. It was flawless, natural and it lasted ALL day even after I cried my eyes out at my ceremony. Natalie listened to all my thoughts after our trial, and applied them as requested. Alvin did an incredible job with my 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and grandma. I picked this company for the price, use of airbrushing and lashes, and the very reasonable pricing. Communication for scheduling and invoices was thorough, and all saved on their portal. Would absolutely recommend Kensington, especially Natalie.

Kensington Makeup's reply:

Hi Danielle,

Thank you so much for the review!

We are so happy to hear that Natalie was able to apply all changes request form the trial to make for the gorgeous long lasting hair and makeup you were after.

Glad to hear Alvin did an incredible job with your bridal party, they need to feel amazing too!

Thank you for sharing why you picked us!
    As far as pricing goes, we strive to be all inclusive with what we provide during our services like airbrush makeup and lashes. Glad that was a seller for you!
    Our HoneyBook portal is our saving grace with ease of communication and tracking invoices for our clients.

Thank you for recommending us!

Cheers,

30 photos 路 08/20/2017

Deals

Kensington Makeup 1
Offer

Book/secure your wedding date with a $1500 service minimum (excluding travel and applicable fees) and receive a complimentary hair and makeup trial.

Pricing

Wild One Events Wild One Events Wedding Planners

Kensington Makeup and Hair Artists did a beautiful job on a recent wedding we worked on together. Everything from their communication leading up to the wedding to their work day-of I felt was flawless. I will definitely be recommending future brides to them and really look forward to collaborating on more weddings together!

Erica Velasco Photographers Erica Velasco Photographers Wedding Photographers

They do an amazing job on makeup and hair! All of their staff is amazing and you won't be disappointed with their service!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Kensington Makeup and Hair Artists to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

7007 E 5th Ave Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
480-717-2077

Mondays: 9:00AM-5:00PM Tuesdays: CLOSED Wednesday: 9:00AM-5:00PM Thursday: 9:00AM-5:00PM Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM Saturdays: 9:00AM-5:00PM Sunday: CLOSED By Appointment Only
Location of (Kensington Makeup)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding