95 Reviews for Kensington Makeup

Salon (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
94 Kensington Makeup Reviews

After several terrible trials with other vendors, I was ecstatic to have found Lidia at Kensington. Look no further!! My wedding makeup was PERFECT and my bridesmaids were thrilled with their as well!

Profile Picture Summer, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We used Kensington Makeup for my daughter’s wedding. The hair and makeup ladies were extremely qualified and very professional. My daughter, her bridesmaids and her mother (me) looked beautiful. Would recommend them fully.

Profile Picture Paula, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

As an out of state bride, I relied heavily on reviews and recommendations. Both my photographer and wedding planner had recommended Kensington Makeup. From my first phone call, I was impressed by the friendliness and thoroughness of Natasha. It was super easy to set up an appointment for a trial that was convenient for me. I will be honest, I was concerned because I do have long hair and am EXTREMELY picky about getting my hair done. I had my hair done in weddings that I stood up in and usually the artist struggled with all my hair. At the trial, Holli listened to my envision and also made recommendations of what she thought would compliment the look I was going for. I was completely blown away with my hair and makeup and couldn't be happier!! On my wedding day I felt absolutely fabulous and Holli took the time to make sure everything was on point. I truly felt that Kensington took the time and went above and beyond to make sure I felt beautiful on my special day! Stop looking and choose Kensington- you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Lidia at Kensington did the makeup and hair for me, my bridesmaids, and mom on my wedding day. She did such a fantastic job of achieving exactly what each of us wanted. I was so happy with my bridal hair and makeup! I had 2 trials before my wedding day and if I wanted to change or do anything differently, Lidia listened and nailed it. During the process leading up to the wedding day, Natasha was very helpful when it came to billing, scheduling, questions, etc. I am very happy with Kensington and will probably hire them for events in the future!

Profile Picture Haley, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I would definitely recommend Kensington to anyone needing hair and makeup services. I got married in March 2017 and I got hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. Holli did my makeup and hair and I could not have been more pleased with how it turned out. I had junior artists for make up and hair for my bridal party/mother of bride and groom in order to save some money. The "Junior" artist were just as amazing, everyone in my bridal party looked so beautiful. Natasha made setting everything up a breeze and was very helpful in helping me select the best package to fit my needs. She was in constant contact wth me confirming every detail and billing was super easy. With all the stress that goes into planning a wedding, it was definitely nice having the hair and makeup go so smoothly. They even finished everyone's makeup half an hour earlier then the original estimate.

Profile Picture Malin, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

They were able to get me in the week before my wedding after 2 failed trials from other places. I am so grateful for Kensington. Holli made me look and feel so beautiful!

Profile Picture Janelle, 3/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Kensington Makeup artists did an amazing job! My bridesmaids, mothers, sisters, and myself (bride) felt so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Kensington Makeup artists. Our hair and makeup lasted all day/night even with our happy tears!! They were incredibly easy to work with prior to our wedding day and on our wedding day. I would highly recommend their services to any bride!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I could not have been more pleased with my decision to use Kensington for makeup for myself and my wedding party and hair for my wedding party. Beauty was one of the last vendors I booked because I was so thorough in my search when it came to makeup and I'm so pleased that the time I took lead me to Kensington.

Natasha, the coordinator, was extremely prompt. I'm talking minutes between when I sent an inquiry and when she contacted me. She walked me through all my options and explained the difference between the different artist levels and I went with a senior artist for hair for my bridal party and a senior artist for our makeup as well. Camille did hair for my bridal party and I told the girls what the overall look I wanted was but they could decide on what they felt look best. I wanted their hair down and curled with some small French braids to keep hair out of their face. She did a great job making sure all of their hair matched but still looked unique for each bridesmaid.

Lidia was our makeup artist and I simply cannot say enough great things about her. I have skin issues and do not really wear a lot of makeup as a result and she really took the time to listen to me about what I wanted and what doesn't work for my skin. During my makeup trial she made sure I was happy every step of the way and she really helped guide me to the overall look that I wanted. She is a true talent and I would recommend that any bride that can work with her to do it. My bridesmaid and I were receiving compliments on our makeup all night long. The makeup photographed beautifully and was still perfect at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Holli Chris is awesome! My hair and makeup was exactly what I had pictured it would be on my wedding and she did it all on her own! She created a beautiful hairstyle with a flower crown that was given us the day of the wedding. She wrapped and curled my hair around it, which added a gorgeous look to our rustic wedding. I don't wear a lot of makeup, so Holli went step by step to ensure I was comfortable with my natural look. Thank you Holli!!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 12/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Holli is AMAZING at what she does! I had a trial several months prior to my wedding (for engagement photos) and the girl I was initially assigned to could no longer do weddings so Holli stepped right in to take over for my wedding. She completed another trial with me and took notes as she went and photos after so that she would remember everything for my big day. On our wedding day, I loved that she was available to come to us. It provided a lot less stress to not have to travel anywhere. On top of that, Holli has such a calmness about her which was perfect for a morning filled with lots of nerves on my part. I had so much trust in her that I pulled a last minute change of how I wanted my hair and she pulled it off perfectly! I never once felt rushed and we were even able to take some snacking breaks in between girls. I would highly recommend Holli!

Profile Picture User5645670, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I would hire Kensington again in a heartbeat. I booked with Lidia, Samantha and Clarice and they all did an INCREDIBLE job with hair and makeup at my wedding, and made us all feel like princesses. Natasha also did an amazing job throughout the planning process and responded to emails SUPER quickly. Kensington is the best of the best, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Michaella, 11/6/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

SO thankful to have had Clarice on our wedding day glam team! She provided hair styling services for myself, my mom, and some of my bridesmaids. She was so much fun to have in our room that morning and did an amazing job with our hair. She was so creative in coming up with a unique style based on what each woman wanted, yet managed to keep a cohesive theme among the group which made for beautiful pictures. From the moment I met her at my trial I knew we were a perfect fit, and she created (then re-created) exactly the look I was hoping for! Her attention to detail was incredible. On top of that, the coordinator Natasha was such a treat to work with. She was so patient and accommodating, and seemed as excited as I was about wedding day! She kept in constant communication throughout the process and did what she could to make sure everything went as smoothly as it did. I would recommend Kensington in a heart beat to future brides. So much talent and kindness in this group of ladies. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I highly recommend Kensington Makeup for professional hair and makeup services. I was lucky enough to be assigned Yoriz for my wedding day and I was so happy with her work. She is young, vibrant, and knowledgeable about makeup. I was given a trial day to work with her and because of that, we were able to determine what would work and what wouldn't for the day of my wedding. An example of her professionalism: days before the wedding, I was still unsure of my hairstyle so kept emailing her photos. I finally landed on one I liked but she hadn't done it for me on our practice day, so she practiced the style from the photo on her family and when she arrived the day of the wedding, she knew exactly how to make the hairstyle work for me. The makeup was just the way I had imagined it and she helped make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you, Yoriz, and thank you Kensington Makeup!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I booked with Kensington after having a bad experience with another company. My trial from another company was so awful. I came home and my family said it was a horrible make up job, so I tried a trial with Kensington and was thrilled. We had Lidia and she made my daughter and I look and feel beautiful. Everyone at the wedding commented on how good we looked. We are not regular make up users and wanted a soft natural look and that is exactly what we got. We also loved how she did our hair. I went in wanting one thing and when she tried something she thought would look good, I loved it. She gave me a very current updo and my daughter has short hair that she gave a very elegant looking wave style. We are so happy we chose them for this very special day.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wow is all I have to say! I booked Lidia to do my engagement hair and make up and she blew me away so I had to book for my wedding in Sedona. Lidia and Tianna came and made my girls and I look so fabulous! I cannot say enough good things about how professional, fun, and talented these girls are!! I will definitely book all of my future hair and makeup needs through Kensington. The coordinator Natasha was also fabulous and very speedy when getting back to my emails!!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

We used Kensington for our hair and makeup on the big day. Several friends of mine have used them at their weddings and I loved my previous bridesmaid makeup so much that I wanted them to do my wedding day makeup! We had booked our serves to be done in their salon and the only hiccup was that they ended up moving their salon the same week as our wedding. However, they were SO helpful that they just offered to have the ladies come on-site for no additional charge to do our hair and makeup. This took a huge weight off of my shoulders of having to try to find another place to go. The girls showed up on-time and were able to do our hair and makeup beautifully with plenty of time to spare before it was picture time.

Profile Picture User5002693, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Holli is amazing! She was flexible every step of the way with my indecisiveness and my limited availability since I live out of state. She made me look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I'm a bigger girl and I've never felt so beautiful! She helped create the perfect look for me and helped me choose the correct extensions for my big day. My hair and makeup was flawless! Lidia did the make up for my bridesmaids and they looked fabulous! Holli did all their hair. No matter what style they asked for she delivered! She even fixed up my husband's hair. She is so sweet and down to earth and I promise you'll love her!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Holli was amazing! She took care of the mother of the bride, mother of the groom, the daughter of the groom and the bride -- and we all loved our makeup. She has a true artistic talent for bringing out the beauty in all!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Park Avenue did an incredibly job with my April wedding. Planning an out of state wedding was difficult, since I couldn't go meet anyone in person, but the team at Park Avenue made it so easy! They were always so nice and helpful. The owner, Holli, even took my calls directly! I brought my entire bridal party to the salon the day of my wedding. It is such a cute little boutique and it is obvious all the stylists love working with each other. They made such a fun, relaxing atmosphere. All my bridesmaids were given professional make-up and personalized hairstyles. They all looked wonderful. Halliegh did my hair and make-up. I showed her a few pictures and she ran with it! It was more incredible than I could have imagined. Everyone at the wedding loved it and it held in place all day! No ones' make up ran and everyone's hair stayed in place, even 12 hours later! Prices were incredibly reasonable too. If you want your wedding or event to be amazing, go here!

Profile Picture User5102953, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As soon as I saw their work on a friend's wedding, I knew that I had to work with Kensington for mine! Holli was fantastic! Very communicative - which was important since I'm an out of state bride! The trial was so relaxed and comfortable, we got to talk through and change up anything I wanted. On our wedding day, all of the girls LOVED how their hair and make up turned out (including my anti - feminine Mother-in-law!) - YAY!! And my look was exactly as I wanted, plus my makeup stayed on - even during the tears! - and my hair still looked great by the time we got back to the hotel!

Thank you so much Holli! xoxoxo

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kennsington Hair and Make-up was beyond belief! I booked Holli and her team for myself and my entire bridal party! She is truly the best of the best and such a sweetheart! My mother and I did a trial for both our hair and make up and it was absolutely beautiful. This was a huge stress relief for me to find Holli and her team because, let's face it, how I looked on my wedding day was my number one priority! I wanted to look the best I have ever looked and Holly made all my visions come true. My hair and make up were flawless and lasted the entire night! All of my bridal party received unique styles and they looked gorgeous. My mother in law and Mother also got their hair and make up done and they looked stunning! My husband even commented on how beautiful all the girls hair and make up looked! Holli even spent extra time with my hair and make up to ensure it was perfect! I cannot thank you enough and will be using them again for all my hair and make up needs!

Profile Picture Breanne , 3/28/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Holli and her team were amazing on my big day. They arrived on-site right on time and did a fantastic job on everyone in my wedding party and on my family members. Holli stuck around right until the very last second before we left for pictures to do any last minute touch ups on myself and the entire bridal party.

I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day and I have Holli and her team to thank for that. I HIGHLY recommend Kensington to anyone for hair and makeup for their wedding day. Thank you xo

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Kensington for hair/makeup for my wedding. I really don't think it could have gotten any better!! Holli did everybody's makeup and she knocked it out of the park!!! She is so knowledgeable, sweet, and funny it's ridiculous. I am not a big makeup person, nor do I wear a lot, so I was extremely worried going into it. The second I looked in the mirror when she was done I was completely blown away. It was PERFECT!! I showed her one picture and she nailed it. All of the girls looked stunning thanks to this makeup genius. I feel terrible, but I forgot the name of the girl who did our hair. But she was great!! None of the girls really knew what they wanted to do the day of the wedding so she talked to each girl to see what they liked and then she did an amazing job on it! She made it look so easy and perfect! These two girls in tandem are an amazing team... so amazing that we were done over an hour EARLY! Thanks girls for the amazing work, great conversation, and peace of mind.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/15/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone I worked with at Park Avenue/Kensington Makeup and Hair Artists were great! Haliegh did both my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding day. Some of the other stylists/artists worked with Haliegh to do my bridesmaids, mother's and mother in law's hair and makeup for the wedding day as well. Everyone looked gorgeous with their hair done and their makeup airbrushed. The airbrush looks amazing and photographs so well! Holli was great at getting back to me if I had any questions and was very thorough when it came down to booking us for the services and times we needed to be at the salon to be ready.

The salon is adorable! Very chic and elegant, but fun and flirty at the same time. The people that work there are great and very talented!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/27/15, 8 Reviews