Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wild One Events

Creating one-of-a-kind celebrations that tell your love story

Wild One Events is a full-service wedding planning and floral design company based in Phoenix, Arizona.  From the moment we begin working together we'll blend the planning, design, and execution of your event into one refined process - and have a good time together along the way.  We can handle anything from coordination to full service planning and specialize in weddings that pose logistical challenges, such as backyard and private estate events. We love the unexpected touches that make your day unique to you and want to turn your celebration into an elevated experience for everyone involved, beginning and ending with you.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)

How do I start? First I'm the groom.. and I did not agree with hiring Jackie to start. We already spent all this money on this and that and I could not justify anything else. Boy was I wrong. Jackie was something else. She was not only a planner but she became our friend. My now wife and I could not be happier with what she did for us. Every weekend we knew where we needed to be.. what we needed to do and how to do it. When we had questions she answered. When we were upset at each other she mediated . I could not imagine doing our wedding without her and her expertise and I would recommend her to anybody looking to have a wedding or any type of event in general. She also did our flowers and invitations which came out perfect. Cannot stress enough how wonderful our experience was with her and her ability to do anything we needed.

Profile Picture OSCAR, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Referrals

Just do it - book Jackie NOW!
I planned my daughter's late December wedding starting way back in June. I am fairly good at organizing etc and really had no issues with the planning portion. However, as time drew nearer, I realized that due to our wedding timeline that I would need to spend the entire wedding day "running the show" and would not even be able to relax and enjoy our daughter's big day. I started searching for Day Of Wedding Coordinators (who knew such a person even existed?)

Long story short - after interviewing several candidates I finally met Jackie. There was no question that she was the one for us. Jackie is passionate, kind, caring, super organized and has energy to burn. We met several times before the day and after each meeting I was even more convinced that we were in great hands. I could feel the weight lifted from me.

Jackie is super responsive via telephone and email whether you need a quick answer or a lengthy chat. She is super energetic and thinks of things that you were not even aware of. She makes you feel like your wedding is the ONLY one that matters (and of course that is true when it is yours!). Jackie contacted all my vendors and they ran everything through her. I never had to manage anyone.

On wedding day, I simply enjoyed my daughter and let Jackie do the rest. She handled absolutely everything without needing to run to me to ask questions. I totally trusted her judgement and left many of the little details up to her. She came through with flying colors!

We only used Jackie for Day Of coordinating, but I can imagine that if you hired her to help plan your entire wedding you would be extremely happy with the results. She is simply amazing!

Thank you, Jackie for allowing me (and my husband) to thoroughly enjoy every moment of our daughter's wedding without a single worry. That is absolutely priceless.

Profile Picture Linda, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Once the excitement of our daughters engagement subsided, we realized that planning a wedding was the next phase and we had no idea how to begin! At that point, Jackie entered our lives and we have been blessed beyond words by her. Not only did she guide us through every detail of each step along the path of our planning she became our precious friend during the process. Jackie is amazing - she is organized, creative, detailed, an incredible communicator, prompt, technically savvy and did I mention organized? Our daughter's dreams came to life on her special day because of Jackie's vision. She was our wonderful representative to vendors and knew all the right questions to ask. Needless to say, our daughter's wedding was beautiful, ran smoothly ( as far as I know:), and because of her the compliments continue to flow. As the mother of the bride I was asked many times how the stress of planning a wedding was affecting me and I could honestly answer that it had been the sweetest process because of our capable and wonderful wedding planner, Jackie. I am convinced I will never know everything she did behind the scenes and for that we are grateful. I would recommend committing to Jackie of Wild One Events as the first step in any bride's wedding plan, she truly makes your dreams come true.

Profile Picture Jody, 11/4/17, 1 Review

Photos

8 Photos

My Photo Album

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1516399407 6ca57aa0767d5332 1516399406 f97ca0536bef8d3f 1516399404917 9 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1516399000 2da30e10ee7b0382 1516398997 78e115bc036a6c41 1516398995280 7 melissajillphotogr
220x220 sq 1516399433 50c85d92c83b324a 1516399432 bad1e37b8437982b 1516399431785 10 screen shot 2018
220x220 sq 1516398961 00c78debd98e9236 1516398958 d4f1230ee8a7d691 1516398955615 1 melissajillphtogra
220x220 sq 1528023393 28e69a3de3265ef4 1528023392 e559da0dfff2b306 1528023389590 1 0381 hibbardculpw4
220x220 sq 1528023393 78bc31373b78d3da 1528023392 3ae737ead90a09c2 1528023389597 2 22222
220x220 sq 1528023394 10dafd539e5040d2 1528023392 3252c1a1be4e4fac 1528023389599 3 arizona wedding
220x220 sq 1528023394 646843dbc5b65a31 1528023392 1e1232a73db2869e 1528023389600 4 wedding 760

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Wild One Events is fantastic! We've been in this business a long time and it's not often we meet an event planning team who not only do a great job working with their end clients but really go above and beyond with their fellow vendors as well. I particularly enjoyed how Jackie took the time to learn about and integrate into OUR Client Portal Music Planning System and made absolutely sure our mutual clients had gotten us ALL the info we needed. I also really enjoyed the way they created the Clients Timeline to include everything we needed to know and nothing extraneous we didn't. This may seem like no brainer, but it's much easier said than done. Thank you Wild One Events. We look forward to our next one with you. Cheers!

We recently had the pleasure working with Jackie & Wild One Events on a wedding. Her passion is shown through the impeccable work she provides. She is easily accessible by phone or email and communicates openly and honestly. We enjoyed every moment working with her and cannot wait to do so again in the future!

Scottsdale, AZ 85250   See On Map