Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wild One Events

Creating one-of-a-kind celebrations that tell your love story

Wild One Events is a full-service wedding planning and floral design company based in Phoenix, Arizona.  From the moment we begin working together we'll blend the planning, design, and execution of your event into one refined process - and have a good time together along the way.  We can handle anything from coordination to full service planning and specialize in weddings that pose logistical challenges, such as backyard and private estate events. We love the unexpected touches that make your day unique to you and want to turn your celebration into an elevated experience for everyone involved, beginning and ending with you.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (2)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Just do it - book Jackie NOW!
I planned my daughter's late December wedding starting way back in June. I am fairly good at organizing etc and really had no issues with the planning portion. However, as time drew nearer, I realized that due to our wedding timeline that I would need to spend the entire wedding day "running the show" and would not even be able to relax and enjoy our daughter's big day. I started searching for Day Of Wedding Coordinators (who knew such a person even existed?)

Long story short - after interviewing several candidates I finally met Jackie. There was no question that she was the one for us. Jackie is passionate, kind, caring, super organized and has energy to burn. We met several times before the day and after each meeting I was even more convinced that we were in great hands. I could feel the weight lifted from me.

Jackie is super responsive via telephone and email whether you need a quick answer or a lengthy chat. She is super energetic and thinks of things that you were not even aware of. She makes you feel like your wedding is the ONLY one that matters (and of course that is true when it is yours!). Jackie contacted all my vendors and they ran everything through her. I never had to manage anyone.

On wedding day, I simply enjoyed my daughter and let Jackie do the rest. She handled absolutely everything without needing to run to me to ask questions. I totally trusted her judgement and left many of the little details up to her. She came through with flying colors!

We only used Jackie for Day Of coordinating, but I can imagine that if you hired her to help plan your entire wedding you would be extremely happy with the results. She is simply amazing!

Thank you, Jackie for allowing me (and my husband) to thoroughly enjoy every moment of our daughter's wedding without a single worry. That is absolutely priceless.

Profile Picture Linda, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Once the excitement of our daughters engagement subsided, we realized that planning a wedding was the next phase and we had no idea how to begin! At that point, Jackie entered our lives and we have been blessed beyond words by her. Not only did she guide us through every detail of each step along the path of our planning she became our precious friend during the process. Jackie is amazing - she is organized, creative, detailed, an incredible communicator, prompt, technically savvy and did I mention organized? Our daughter's dreams came to life on her special day because of Jackie's vision. She was our wonderful representative to vendors and knew all the right questions to ask. Needless to say, our daughter's wedding was beautiful, ran smoothly ( as far as I know:), and because of her the compliments continue to flow. As the mother of the bride I was asked many times how the stress of planning a wedding was affecting me and I could honestly answer that it had been the sweetest process because of our capable and wonderful wedding planner, Jackie. I am convinced I will never know everything she did behind the scenes and for that we are grateful. I would recommend committing to Jackie of Wild One Events as the first step in any bride's wedding plan, she truly makes your dreams come true.

Profile Picture Jody, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I started planning my wedding, I had planned to do it all by myself, but my venue required a day of coordinator. We hired Jackie for this role & quickly realized how little we knew about wedding planning and how much we needed her!
Jackie was amazing through the entire wedding process and quickly became more of a friend than just a wedding vendor. She has an eye for detail and is great at keeping you on track with your timeline. She also had a lot of great design ideas and was able to quickly capture my vision for the day and provide valuable vendor recommendations and other advice I would not have considered since I've never planned a wedding before.
Since getting married, I have recommend to anyone I know who is planning wedding to at least hire a day of coordinator - specifically Jackie - because you will enjoy your wedding so much more! I got to enjoy the day and not worry about details, because I knew Jackie would take care of them! Even when things got stressful (like really stressful when my wedding dress strap broke at my first look!) I wasn't stressed because I knew Jackie had things taken care of (like a wedding emergency kit with needle and thread!).
Thank you Jackie for the incredible job you did for us!

Profile Picture Annie, 10/21/17, 1 Review

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Wild One Events is fantastic! We've been in this business a long time and it's not often we meet an event planning team who not only do a great job working with their end clients but really go above and beyond with their fellow vendors as well. I particularly enjoyed how Jackie took the time to learn about and integrate into OUR Client Portal Music Planning System and made absolutely sure our mutual clients had gotten us ALL the info we needed. I also really enjoyed the way they created the Clients Timeline to include everything we needed to know and nothing extraneous we didn't. This may seem like no brainer, but it's much easier said than done. Thank you Wild One Events. We look forward to our next one with you. Cheers!

We recently had the pleasure working with Jackie & Wild One Events on a wedding. Her passion is shown through the impeccable work she provides. She is easily accessible by phone or email and communicates openly and honestly. We enjoyed every moment working with her and cannot wait to do so again in the future!

Events