130 Galen Street, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 6

About VOWS Bridal

Vows Bridal is a wedding dress boutique based in Watertown, Massachusetts. With a large and diverse selection of products available, you are sure to find something suitable for your special day.

Finding your dream wedding gown for your momentous occasion is not an easy task. The dedicated bride-to-be can spend weeks and months searching for the ideal frock. Thanks to VOWS Bridal, the search is made easier thanks to the fact that they have hundreds of gowns available.

Regardless of the style and theme of dress you desire, this business has so many to select from that you will be spoiled for choice. Stocking traditional, modern, romantic, sophisticated, bohemian dresses, and more, they are not short on options. They also stock plus-size gowns. Other wedding party members can also find stylish attire here.

Conveniently, they also carry special order gowns from Allure, Badgley Mischka, Blue by Enzoani, Emmy Mae, Enzoani, Stella York, Willowby and many more.

vowscounter
Team of designers
Team of designers
vowscounter

839 Reviews for VOWS Bridal

• Julie

Julie · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Dream Dress Found!

I was in town visiting family as I am from Arizona, and had questions about delivery options which the Vows team immediately answered over the phone. In store, I was promptly greeted, told the process and my family members who came were politely greeted by Olivia who was absolutely AMAZING! I told her my style and what I liked since I went dress shopping one time before, and made the process seamless. She was respectful of my budget, kept me on track when my family liked a dress more than I did and was 100% in tune with my emotions and how I was feeling about each dress. There dress selection was outstanding and no shortage of todays trends, classics and designers.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Annemarie

Annemarie Folan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Experience

I had THE BEST experience at Vows this past weekend while shopping for my wedding dress! I had a lackluster experience at a different shop last month and went in afraid I'd have the same experience again, but the second I walked in it felt much better. Everyone was friendly, they showed us around and explained the process, and my stylist Morgan was super helpful. I showed her pictures I had saved on my phone and what my budget was and she found some great options for me within my budget along with the ones my group found ourselves. I'm happy to say that I found my dream wedding dress within an hour. I would recommend Vows to everyone :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

VOWS Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
    12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Weekly

• 130 Galen Street Watertown, MA, 02472 See on map
    6179237587 (Other Phone Number)
    VOWS is by Appointment only: Tuesday thru Thursday 10am to 8pm Saturday: 10am to 5pm Sunday: CLOSED Monday: CLOSED
    Location of (VOWS Bridal)