VOWS Bridal Reviews

VOWS Bridal 6
VOWS Bridal 7
  • Laurel

Laurel · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful dress, awesome experience!

I really enjoyed my experience at Vows. We first got to shop around ourselves which was a fun way to start the appointment. My consultant was Melanie and she was fantastic. She was respectful of my budget and definitely understood the look I wanted. After trying on the ones that I had picked out, she pulled a few more based on what I was liking and one of those was the dress I walked out with. She was very nice and never made me feel rushed. It was my first time trying on dresses and she said all the right things to help me make my decision without pressuring me. The store has a large selection at a reasonable price point. I absolutely love my dress and it was a very pleasant experience. They also offer a discount on accessories and bridesmaid dresses so I will be going back for those!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Beth

Beth Souza · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Gabrielle knew before I knew!

I came here back in November; my first time EVER trying on dresses. I was nervous, wasn't sure what I was walking into but when I got there I was welcomed with open arms and smiles! I wasn't forced or felt pressured to try anything on that I didn't want to, my consultant even showed me around the store and told me to pick out whatever caught my eye. I tried on about 6 or 8 dresses and mixed in that bunch was "THE DRESS" but I was clueless (you know being my first time and all) I mean who finds their dress the first time wedding dress shopping but my consultant Gabrielle said "This is it, you look so beautiful and comfortable in it. I'm sure I'll see you again" with a big smile on her face, wrote down the name of the dress and the designer for me "just in case" and I left. Over the next couple months I stalked the designer and the dress over and over, I didn't even go anywhere else or try on any other dresses; nothing compared to "THE DRESS"! Just like Gabrielle said, I came back in July and tried on "THE DRESS" again and that's when it hit me, I FOUND THE GOWN (back in November)! My consultant knew before I even knew!! She was amazing and made my experience so comfortable and painless! Gabrielle was truly a pleasure to work with. She got excited I got excited and when things didn't look good on me, she knew what to say to not let me get discouraged!! Gabrielle knew just what to say to make the appointments fun and memorabIe. I highly recommend asking for her if you make an appointment here!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    VOWS Bridal 8
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Chee · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Amazing Dresses and Staff

Absolutely love this place. If you live in the Boston area it’s the place to go. I went to 4 other bridal salons in Boston and was not as impressed as I was at Vows. I need to give a special shout out to Gabby L. At Vows (even though all the staff there are super friendly and helpful) she not only helped me find my dream dress, but she made it hard for me to choose! Everything sheet put me in looked perfect because she knew just how to twist and clip to make it fit to my body. Her priority was not to make the sale, but to make the bride to be feel good. I had a very small budget and they met it perfectly. Highly recommend Vows and I also recommend requesting Gabby ! ;)

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Torelli · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic experience from start to finish

Vows was an excellent choice for my first wedding dress experience. I had no idea what would look good on me, and my stylist, Brittany, was fantastic as suggesting options and helping me step outside my comfort zone. I ended up with a dress that I absolutely love and couldn't be more thankful. I 100% recommend Vows to every bride, they were out of this world!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Jaimie · Getting married on 08/28/2020

A wonderful and memorable experience!

Highly recommend! Super friendly staff the moment you walk through the door. Huge selection of dresses in a variety of styles. My consultant, Ashley W, was excellent! Very accommodating and really made the appointment fun. Walked away with a beautiful gown and veil. My family and I loved the whole experience!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kristel

Kristel · Getting married on 07/20/2020

Bridal gown

What a great experience! If you are looking for a gown look no further. Great customer service and friendly staff. 😊

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Heather

Heather Witkowski · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Nothing but Perfect

I just found my wedding dress today (YAY!) and I could not be more happy with the experience I had at VOWS! My consultant (Krystal H) was a dream! She was the perfect combination of sharing her expertise and accommodating my group's ideas! At the end of the appointment I was stuck between two completely opposite dresses and she was patient while I made up my mind (and then let me take my time when I finally chose and didn't want to get out of the dress)! I would 100% recommend VOWS to anyone shopping for their wedding dress...I walked out with a dress completely opposite than what I thought, but I am in LOVE!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Karleigh Bradbury · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Loved VOWs!

I went to VOWs on Saturday to go wedding dress shopping for the first time. The selection was incredible and every dress was so beautiful. My consultant, Ashley W., was incredibly professional, fun, and SO nice! Would absolutely recommend VOWs!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Experience

Before going to Vows, I had a nightmare of an appointment at a store closer to home. We decided to make the trip to Vows to their deals and their selection and we were not disappointed. Vows was everything I wanted my appointment to be and more. My stylist, Krystal, was so thorough and helpful! She actually listened to me and knew the gowns inside and out.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    VOWS Bridal 9
  • Danielle

Danielle Williams · Getting married on 06/13/2020

The easiest experience

I had the best experience at VOWS! My consultant, Krystal, got me in and out of 15 dresses faster than I could have imagined. She pulled dresses that were the exact style I wanted and, at my first dress shopping appointment, I got a dress! If I could keep going back to Krystal just to shop with her, I would.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Katherine Lawrence · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Lovely experience!

My mother, sister and I had an excellent experience at Vows. Sara, the store manager helped us through the process. She was knowledgeable and was superb at compiling our likes/dislikes and requests into the dress. Vows was our third bridal shop, they had large range of dresses, accessories and price points. We were able to pull several dresses on our own, Sara then added a few to the mix based on our selections. Overall it was the easiest and most pleasant shopping experience yet! One note, the dressing room was a little dark so by sure to go into the natural light before you buy.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Michelle Galemba · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Welcoming environment, beautiful selection and expert staff!

Louisa S. was AMAZING! Vows had a wonderful selection in my price range and after seeing what I liked (and didn’t like) about dresses that were not for me, Louisa pulled my perfect dress, in my price range and I couldn’t stop smiling! After visiting 3 other bridal store, I would highly recommend Vows and Louisa (and the rest of their welcoming staff) to any bride to be!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Harvey · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Better than I could've ever imagined!

I went in not having tried any dresses on before and no ideas other than I just wanted it to be flattering. From the moment we walked in till we left, it was better than I could've imagined and I found a gown! Highly recommend Vows!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Chartier · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Would highly recommend

Krystin was amazing. She was so helpful and super sweet! I walked away with the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Liz Johnston · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing experience!

I worked with Melanie and it was an amazing experience for me. I don't wear dresses and finding the wedding gown was going to be the least fun venue for me, but Melanie and Vows made me feel beautiful. I tried on 10-12 dresses and was there for over two hours. I had personalized attention and one-on-one help getting into the dresses and she took pictures of me in all the dresses. I didn't feel rushed. I started to cry when I found my dress because I was so overwhelmed with joy and I have Melanie a big hug! The dress came in earlier than expected and it was in a beautiful bag! I would highly recommend Vows in Watertown.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kara Lam · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Great Stylist Knew Which One Was For Me

I went to Vows not knowing what to expect. The store manager Sara knew at first glance which dress would look best on me. Of course, I did not believe her. It was a Saturday so the store was crowded and I felt rused. It felt like Black Friday at the mall. I tried on about 10 to 15 dresses, after which, I was emotionally exhausted going back and forth in my head on which ones I liked better. I couldn't decide and I had to make a 2nd appointment during a weekday. Sara was patient with me, allowing me to pick different dresses and helping me in front of the mirror. In the end, I chose the very first dress that she had recommended when she 'sized me up' with her eyes the moment I met her. She educated me on dresses, too, telling me about the different fabrics, styles, other designers. The hardest part of the experience wass that I wanted to feel like I was on the show 'Say Yes to the Dress' but, in reality, what I really had to do was let my guard down and desire to be in control and listen to the advice and recommendations that Sara at Vows had to offer. If you allow yourself to listen to the advice, the stylist at Vows will pick the best dress to fit the curves of your body and accentuate your face. Expect to pay between $1000 to $5000 for a designer dress.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Shannon · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Thank You, Ashley W.

My wedding is in less than 3.5 months and so many bridal shops have not let me schedule an appt or make me feel bad or hopeless when I tell them the date like OH this is going to be difficult! Not Ashley at vows! She was like ok great we’ve got plenty of options! I picked several dresses to try and then Ashley went and pulled some based on my likes and dislikes of the ones we tried. I ultimately bought one she picked that I never would have picked for myself and I am so happy. She was funny, genuine and made me feel so comfortable. Thank you so much, Ashley! You’re a gem!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Professional, comfortable, intuitive

Brittany D was great! Professional and she knew what I wanted before I even knew I wanted it!!! Dresses for days!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    VOWS Bridal 10
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

From the moment we walked in we were greeted with warm smiles. Vows is truly exceptional! Our consultant Leslie took us for a tour of the salon while asking about my style (she immediately knew the perfect dress and spent the time looking for it). It was great to be able to look at the racks and pull dresses ourselves too. After trying on a few dresses I wasn’t feeling any connection until Leslie pulled out the dress she searched for. Oh my was everyone speechless and emotional when I came out. I loved every aspect of the gown and couldn’t have found something more perfect. Leslie was amazing throughout the whole process, never rushing my decisions or swaying them. She was honest and fantastic to work with. I would recommend Vows to anyone but especially would recommend requesting Leslie.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I just had my appointment today at Vows and couldn’t be happier with my experience! I’m super indecisive when it comes to picking out ANYTHING so I was honestly shocked that I left with a dress today especially since this was my first time trying dresses on. Leslie helped me and was awesome! Very professional and super helpful. They have a huge selection and are very organized. I’m so happy that I chose to come here first as Your dress is a huge part of your wedding. I was scared that I’d be overwhelmed but I was one bit. Oh and I should also mention that my dress cost me just under $1000 and is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Sarah was so kind and helpful. She really helped me think outside the box and offered great advice!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Brittany · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Friendly, caring, and supportive!

It was a joy to work with Olivia! She was kind, supportive, patient, and really took the time to understand me and what I was looking for. Not once did I feel rushed or forced into a particular direction. Everyone else we spoke with was friendly and helpful as well. It was so wonderful to shop at a place where they are all about helping the bride (and family!).

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kristina · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Great selection of gowns with amazing prices. The consultants are knowledgeable and accommodating to the bride!

Sent on 06/05/2015

kayla · Getting married on 09/27/2019

I found the gown

I had a great experience at VOWS. I was super nervous walking in... With that said; My consultant Krystal H. was super friendly, helpful and got my style right away! She didn’t once make me feel pressured or rushed. My over all experience was very enjoyable and relaxed. I found my gown at VOWS and couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 11/02/2018