VOWS Bridal Reviews

846 Reviews for VOWS Bridal

• Jessica

Jessica Cost · Getting married on 02/08/2022

A perfect experience!!

The entire staff was kind and warming as I walked into Vows. Gabbi, my consultant, was absolutely brilliant! She listened and heard what I wanted with a dress, she was quick to select a variety of dresses, helpful by providing advice to make my dress perfect, and genuinely kind. On my first visit to Vows, I went looking by myself since I recently moved to the area only a few months prior. She made the experience so special, I had to come back! On my second visit, my mom, godmother, and best friend were able to attend where I Said Yes to My Dress! I didn't think I would ever find my dress or feel so special, she and Vows made it happen! Come get your dress here you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Lbukkhegyi

Lauren Bukkhegyi · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Amazing Experience!

I highly recommend Vows to any bride looking for an easy experience when dress shopping. At Vows they made sure to explain their process effectively, and my consultant was absolutely amazing. She ended up being the one that pulled the dress I said "yes" to! She even let me try on a couple more past my appointment time. She was so helpful and truly wanted me to find the right dress. Thank you, Vows!

Sent on 03/02/2020

J.butler · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Great Consultant

I was extremely happy with Vows and the consultant I had, Mandy!!! She was so fun and cheery she knew exactly how to help me and I felt like she picked out dresses that she knew would be perfect for me. I trusted her opinion about how the dresses looked on me and I really couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Kelley

Kelley · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Extremely enjoyable

When I walked in, they were ready with my name and tags ready to pick out the dresses I wanted to first try on, which was magical.
    I loved my stylist, Elizabeth. We had so much fun laughing and modeling. She made sure I was comfortable the whole time and was attentive when it was time to help me zip up the dress or to grab the veil to see the whole look.
    I ended up getting the 2nd dress I tried on. I knew immediately, so did my family that it was the one. I loved their variety and glad I didn’t go for the first pick I saw online, in fact, I got the opposite look I thought I would do.
    They’re all so nice and know it’s supposed to be the beat part of the planning. I want to go back to do it again just to have more time there.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Dream Dress Found!

I was in town visiting family as I am from Arizona, and had questions about delivery options which the Vows team immediately answered over the phone. In store, I was promptly greeted, told the process and my family members who came were politely greeted by Olivia who was absolutely AMAZING! I told her my style and what I liked since I went dress shopping one time before, and made the process seamless. She was respectful of my budget, kept me on track when my family liked a dress more than I did and was 100% in tune with my emotions and how I was feeling about each dress. There dress selection was outstanding and no shortage of todays trends, classics and designers.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Naiara

Naiara · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Uniquely Perfect

Ashley was amazing, from start to end. Helped me pick out dresses based on my preferences, was honest in her opinion, explained the designs, was flexible, friendly, and professional. There are a lot of bridal shops, but you won't get this type of service and experience at the others.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Annemarie

Annemarie Folan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Experience

I had THE BEST experience at Vows this past weekend while shopping for my wedding dress! I had a lackluster experience at a different shop last month and went in afraid I'd have the same experience again, but the second I walked in it felt much better. Everyone was friendly, they showed us around and explained the process, and my stylist Morgan was super helpful. I showed her pictures I had saved on my phone and what my budget was and she found some great options for me within my budget along with the ones my group found ourselves. I'm happy to say that I found my dream wedding dress within an hour. I would recommend Vows to everyone :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Katie Hogan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Excellent experience! You'll fine the one!

My good friend recommended Vows, as she had bought her dress here a few years ago. I'm so glad I listened to her. I was fortunate to have Sara as my consultant; she has been there over 20 years and was extremely knowledgable on the gowns they have in stock. She was also amazing at making recommendations for what would look good on me and truly listening to what I wanted in a dress. From start to finish, everyone was friendly, helpful, and made dress shopping a really fun experience! I highly recommend Vows to any new bride!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Laurel

Laurel · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful dress, awesome experience!

I really enjoyed my experience at Vows. We first got to shop around ourselves which was a fun way to start the appointment. My consultant was Melanie and she was fantastic. She was respectful of my budget and definitely understood the look I wanted. After trying on the ones that I had picked out, she pulled a few more based on what I was liking and one of those was the dress I walked out with. She was very nice and never made me feel rushed. It was my first time trying on dresses and she said all the right things to help me make my decision without pressuring me. The store has a large selection at a reasonable price point. I absolutely love my dress and it was a very pleasant experience. They also offer a discount on accessories and bridesmaid dresses so I will be going back for those!

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Beth

Beth Souza · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Gabrielle knew before I knew!

I came here back in November; my first time EVER trying on dresses. I was nervous, wasn't sure what I was walking into but when I got there I was welcomed with open arms and smiles! I wasn't forced or felt pressured to try anything on that I didn't want to, my consultant even showed me around the store and told me to pick out whatever caught my eye. I tried on about 6 or 8 dresses and mixed in that bunch was "THE DRESS" but I was clueless (you know being my first time and all) I mean who finds their dress the first time wedding dress shopping but my consultant Gabrielle said "This is it, you look so beautiful and comfortable in it. I'm sure I'll see you again" with a big smile on her face, wrote down the name of the dress and the designer for me "just in case" and I left. Over the next couple months I stalked the designer and the dress over and over, I didn't even go anywhere else or try on any other dresses; nothing compared to "THE DRESS"! Just like Gabrielle said, I came back in July and tried on "THE DRESS" again and that's when it hit me, I FOUND THE GOWN (back in November)! My consultant knew before I even knew!! She was amazing and made my experience so comfortable and painless! Gabrielle was truly a pleasure to work with. She got excited I got excited and when things didn't look good on me, she knew what to say to not let me get discouraged!! Gabrielle knew just what to say to make the appointments fun and memorabIe. I highly recommend asking for her if you make an appointment here!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Chloe Brown · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Excellent service

Worked with Gabriella. She was Terrific! Let me try on tons of dresses super patient and help me figure out the one! Would recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Highly Recommend

Vows manages to give a large number of dress options while still maintaining that personalized feeling each bride craves. I was lucky to be paired with Mandy as my stylist. Wedding dress shopping has been the biggest area of stress and had yet to experience that “moment”. She helped me narrow down options quickly, picking up on my body language every time before I even said yes/no. When I finally put on THE DRESS I finally had that feeling, tears were about to fall when I saw Mandy behind me tearing up there was no question. She had the perfect mix of professionalism and humor to keep me stress free and able to enjoy my experience. Thanks to everyone at Vows I have no doubt that I found my perfect wedding dress ❤️

Sent on 01/11/2020

Tina Maria · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Body Image Bride

Having lost 110 pounds and then gaining 60 with a pregnancy I am working to get off shopping for a wedding dress was not my idEa of a good time - but Olivia turned my attitude right around. She wouldn’t let me see sizes and made me feel gorgeous in every selection, especially the one I chose. She was a dream to work with for this emotional bride. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Chee · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Amazing Dresses and Staff

Absolutely love this place. If you live in the Boston area it’s the place to go. I went to 4 other bridal salons in Boston and was not as impressed as I was at Vows. I need to give a special shout out to Gabby L. At Vows (even though all the staff there are super friendly and helpful) she not only helped me find my dream dress, but she made it hard for me to choose! Everything sheet put me in looked perfect because she knew just how to twist and clip to make it fit to my body. Her priority was not to make the sale, but to make the bride to be feel good. I had a very small budget and they met it perfectly. Highly recommend Vows and I also recommend requesting Gabby ! ;)

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Torelli · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic experience from start to finish

Vows was an excellent choice for my first wedding dress experience. I had no idea what would look good on me, and my stylist, Brittany, was fantastic as suggesting options and helping me step outside my comfort zone. I ended up with a dress that I absolutely love and couldn't be more thankful. I 100% recommend Vows to every bride, they were out of this world!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Parisi · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Wonderful and relaxing experience!

VOWS was the third shop I went to on my search for my wedding dress. When I walked in, I was immediately welcomed and paired with Sara as my stylist. Sara was so wonderul to work with. She was pleasant and patient but also super supportive and encouraging throughout the whole process. When I first walked in, I saw a woman in a beautiful dress that I loved and Sara made sure to grab it for me to try on when this other woman was done. And it's a good thing she did because that was the dress I said yes to! I'm so glad I went to VOWS and got to work with Sara because she helped me find my dream dress and made the whole process feel effortless. I would definitely recommend VOWS to any bride in the Boston area.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Chelsea Glasner · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Relaxed and easy experience

I worked with Mandy at Vows, who was a delight from start to finish. She listened to me and responded to my feedback, encouraged me to try on things I might not have looked at without her guidance, and was incredibly kind. I ended up going to two more stores after this, but couldn't get Mandy and Vows out of my head, so I went back the next day and bought my dress there!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Io White

Io White · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Awesome my statement dress

I was looking for a WOW dress within my price point. I was ecstatic to find this statement dress....... I bought it.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Brenna McGonigle · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Wedding Dress

Bought my dress from vows and just picked it up this week. The staff is very patient and knowledgeable! There are also a lot of great options to choose from.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Jaimie · Getting married on 08/28/2020

A wonderful and memorable experience!

Highly recommend! Super friendly staff the moment you walk through the door. Huge selection of dresses in a variety of styles. My consultant, Ashley W, was excellent! Very accommodating and really made the appointment fun. Walked away with a beautiful gown and veil. My family and I loved the whole experience!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kristel

Kristel · Getting married on 07/20/2020

Bridal gown

What a great experience! If you are looking for a gown look no further. Great customer service and friendly staff. 😊

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Heather

Heather Witkowski · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Nothing but Perfect

I just found my wedding dress today (YAY!) and I could not be more happy with the experience I had at VOWS! My consultant (Krystal H) was a dream! She was the perfect combination of sharing her expertise and accommodating my group's ideas! At the end of the appointment I was stuck between two completely opposite dresses and she was patient while I made up my mind (and then let me take my time when I finally chose and didn't want to get out of the dress)! I would 100% recommend VOWS to anyone shopping for their wedding dress...I walked out with a dress completely opposite than what I thought, but I am in LOVE!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Karleigh Bradbury · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Loved VOWs!

I went to VOWs on Saturday to go wedding dress shopping for the first time. The selection was incredible and every dress was so beautiful. My consultant, Ashley W., was incredibly professional, fun, and SO nice! Would absolutely recommend VOWs!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Experience

Before going to Vows, I had a nightmare of an appointment at a store closer to home. We decided to make the trip to Vows to their deals and their selection and we were not disappointed. Vows was everything I wanted my appointment to be and more. My stylist, Krystal, was so thorough and helpful! She actually listened to me and knew the gowns inside and out.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Rachel Desmarais · Getting married on 06/26/2020

Went above and beyond

I went to Vows because I had heard so many great things and they did not disappoint. Rita D, my consultant was wonderful. She helped me find a dress that was in stock, in my price range, and would be here in time for my wedding and that I absolutely love.

Sent on 02/11/2020