Dependable Cleaners

Milton, MA View map Visit website

Dependable Cleaners is a wedding gown cleaning and preservation service located in Boston, Massachusetts. As a member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, the family-owned company has decades of experience ensuring that wedding dresses look flawless before, during, and after wedding events. The company offers detail-oriented wedding gown care with stores in several locations, including Boston, Braintree, Brookline, Cohasset, Dorchester, East Milton, Hanover, Hingham, North Weymouth, Scituate, South Quincy, West Quincy, Watertown, and Wollaston. The team also offers a luxury garment care service, Style by Dependable, where expert artisans handclean and restore designer, couture, and high-end garments.

Dependable Cleaners offers both in-store and on-site bridal dress care, able to travel to homes or venues to provide wedding gown preparation, stain removal, or last-minute tailoring services. Free consultations and inspections are offered to search for damaged threads, loose beading, or staining under a blacklight. Each gown is hand-treated with an anti-sugar stain treatment and cleaned individually. After wedding events, gowns can be pressed and packaged with care, so that it is protected and ready for future generations. Alteration service is also provided to repair tears and snags, replace zippers and buttons, and ensure a perfect fit.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Mary
    Mary M. Married on 06/10/2019

Great job with Cleaning & Preserving my Wedding Dress

Dependable Cleaners in Milton did a nice job cleaning and preserving my wedding gown. I appreciated the detail and care they took walking me through the process and getting to view the gown before it was boxed. I wasn't able to pick up the gown for awhile due to COVID-19, but it was kept safe. Thank you for the great work!
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unbelievable dress restoration and redesign!

Ling is a miracle worker. Since I was a little girl I always knew I wanted to wear my mother’s gown for my wedding and Ling made it happen. The original dress was a custom design made in the 80's and while it was beautiful, it needed extensive work to be updated for today’s style. Among the many changes, Ling took out volume from the skirt, removed a large bow from the back, redesigned the bustle, removed the puffy shoulders and completely rebuilt the sleeves. She also made the sleeves removable so I could have a different option for the reception. I can’t imagine the hours she spent on it, but she truly made my dreams come true!
    Michael D. Married on 04/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not just for wedding dress

We have a Christening gown that is over 100 years old and was made from parts of my wife's grandmother's wedding dress. My wife and her sisters were Christened in it as were our sons and most recently our new grand daughter. After the ceremony, we went to Dependable Cleaners because there we some spots and stains. They very professionally repair the damaged areas and removed all stains and then packaged the gown for safe storage. A great team to work with and a great services. The gown in now back to flawless condition.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Seams Couture Seams Couture Wedding Dresses

When my Couture Clients ask me what to do with the gown when the wedding is over, I always send them to Dependable Cleaners. They are the Top Professional Cleaning and Preservation Service in the Boston Area.

DJ Raffi Music & Lighting Productions DJ Raffi Music & Lighting Productions Wedding DJs

If you want it done right the first time around, there's no better place to go for your gown preservation and restorations! Good people.

Wedding Tresses Wedding Tresses Wedding Hair & Makeup

The care and admiration the staff at Dependable cleaners has for wedding gowns and their owners, the bride, is visible at each step in the process of cleaning and preserving. When one of our brides really wants to preserve her gown in a way that will make it a viable option for her daughter 25-30 years in the future, I recommend she put her trust in Ken Grippi and the Dependable cleaners team. Time and again I receive a quick note letting me know how well they and their treasured gown was treated and how relieved they are to have made the choice of Dependable Cleaners.

5 Star Events DJ
5.0 out of 5 rating , 230 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

338 Granite Ave Milton, 02186
Location of (Dependable Cleaners)
110 Newbury street Boston

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding