89 Main Street, Taunton, MA 02780 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About New York Lace

New York Lace is a wedding attire service located in Taunton, Massachusetts. Serving New England’s brides for over a century, this family owned and operated bridal shop offers personalized service from highly trained, professional staff who are committed to detail and excellence. Your wedding dress experience should be exceptional, and you should feel at home as you try on the dress you are going to marry the love of your life in. Consistently voted “ Best Bridal Salon” by the Taunton Daily Gazette, the team at New York Lace Couture stands by their reputation by delivering exceptional service to every bride and bridal party that walks through their doors. New York Lace Couture carries top designers such as, Eve of Milady, Demetrios, Eddy K, Kitty Chen, Paloma Blanca, Pronovias, & Mikaella just to name a few. Come enjoy yourself in their luxurious salon as you find the gown of your dreams.

New York Lace Couture offers a full spectrum of wedding attire. Shop for yourself, your bridesmaids, and even the mothers of the bride/groom. Outfit everyone in your bridal party from head to toe with an amazing selection of garters, jewelry, hair accessories, veils, shoes and undergarments.

• Woman-owned
7985 51 184745 158170216714754

134 Reviews for New York Lace

• Kimberly

Kimberly G. · Getting married on 11/07/2021

Mercedes- Best Consultant EVER!!!

I can't even begin to describe my experience at New York Lace today. I was so impressed with my consultant Mercedes, I could cry. She is truly a blessing. She helped me pick out my dream dress and I literally had a blast trying on dresses today. Her extensive experience with her profession was visible, every step of the way. She wanted me to have a good time with my mom and sister by my side. You can tell she got into this job for all of the right reasons, she wants to make brides dreams come true! Even if I didn't find my dream dress, her kindness and attention to detail was impecable. The owner/manager Dolores told me I "would not be disappointed." Boy was she right! I am so thankful!!!! Thank you New York Lace! Can't wait to get my dress!!!

Sent on 04/10/2021
  • Priscilla

Priscilla C. · Getting married on 04/17/2021

Dress shopping made easy

If you"re looking for a place to buy your wedding dress or bridal party dresses, this is the place to go. Delores and Danielle are wonderful and so helpful.

Sent on 10/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

New York Lace FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Team of New York Lace

Dolores Milho

Dolores Milho

Owner

I am Dolores! I am the heart and soul of New York Lace, where we have been serving brides from all over New England and beyond for over 100 years! From the love for every guest that steps into my gorgeous salon, to my love for design and unique fashions individually selected with you in mind, my team and I are completely dedicated to you and making you feel unbelievable for any occasion. Come visit my glamorous bridal boutique for an unforgettable experience!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 89 Main Street Taunton, MA, 02780 See on map
    508-824-6900 (Phone number)
    508-824-6018 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday & Friday 10am – 5pm, Wednesday & Thursday 10am – 8pm Saturday 10am - 5pm Bridal appointments recommended. Private viewings available upon request
    Location of (New York Lace)