The Bridal Shoppe

Warwick, RI View map

Welcome and Congratulations!

Welcome and congratulations! Over the last 30 years the Bridal Shoppe has become known for its unmatched service. Voted 14 years as 'The Knot Best of Weddings Pick' and was inducted into 'The Knot Hall of Fame'. We have been servicing generations of families from flower girl to bride. At the Bridal Shoppe you will receive the personal touch, you are treated like family, because you become our family. If you like the small business family vibe, The Bridal Shoppe is waiting to be part of the most important day of your life.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Michelle Married on 07/31/2021

Above and Beyond

The Bridal Shoppe is the place to find the gown of your dreams. Not only do they have an excellent selection but their customer service is unbelievable. From the first time I entered the shop, I felt like the only bride in there. Donna and her employees helped me to find dresses that fit not only my style but also my shape. I found THE dress there and received SO many compliments on it the day of our wedding. Having moved our wedding date due to covid and having uncertainty as to when I would be able to wear my gown, I initially just wanted to take the dress home with me without making any alterations. However, when I showed up, the crew at the Bridal Shoppe encouraged me to put my gown on and began making alterations that very day, without an appointment! Thank goodness they did because we decided that we would be able to follow through with our wedding reception and my dress was ready in time. Every single time I went into the Bridal Shoppe, I felt taken care of and at ease. I highly recommend shopping here!
  • Sammi
    Samantha L. Married on 07/24/2021

Always A Wonderful Experience (:

After looking at dresses at other different bridal stores and beginning to become overwhelmed, going to The Bridal Shoppe was the best decision I could have made. When my mom and I first were greeted by Donna, we immediately felt that we were in good hands. I showed her photos of dresses I was interested in and explained that when I was trying dresses on elsewhere, I felt that they were too overwhelming for my petite body type. She explained the types of material and beading that I would need to look for that would be perfect for my size and also that it is most likely going to look different on the hanger than it would trying it on. She picked out a few dresses that she felt would match what I was looking for and also gave me the opportunity to pick out any dresses in the store that I wanted to try on (which was an experience that not all dress shops offer to guests.) As I tried on each one I immediately felt the “wow” factor that I hadn’t felt yet anywhere else. Each dress I tried on, I liked more and more and ended up purchasing the final dress I tried on. With Donna’s expertise, she really helped me find the perfect dress for me. She accommodated in anyway to customize the dress in ways that I wanted including the neckline, color, crystal buttons, and adding detachable beaded straps that match the beading of the dress. She helped pick out a veil for me that matched the dress perfectly! All within our budget!!! The service is amazing and is really accommodating. They really takes care of their brides. I would highly recommend The Bridal Shoppe to any bride.
    Kristal G. Married on 05/14/2021

Simply The Best

I went to many places in search of the perfect dress but did not find it until I arrived at this adorable store located 1/4 mile from my house. Donna and her team went above and beyond to ensure every aspect of my experience exceeded expectations. I had some custom work done to my dress and lost 68 pounds from the original purchase date and they made it all work. They were always so kind, patient, understanding, and their attention to detail can not be matched. Donna really took the time to help me identify what I was looking for and what would work well with my body. I never felt rushed and always felt like their priority at my appointments. You don't get that kind of feel in many bridal shops. I can not thank them enough for all their help. xoxo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1719 Warwick Avenue Warwick, RI, 02889

Our hours of operation are: Tuesday thru Thursday: 11:00am - 7:00pm Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm Closed Sunday & Monday
Location of (The Bridal Shoppe)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding