657 Quarry Street Suite 101, Fall River, MA 02723 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Party Dress Express

Party Dress Express has become one of the most well known Bridal Shops in New England. Our sizable store has allowed us to have the designers you see in a bridal boutique plus a huge selection of discounted designer's dresses and sale merchandise for our price conscious brides. We also carry all sizes in stock from 2 to 32 which allows all brides to try on and even purchase off the sales floor if needed.

We are here to serve you 7 days a week. However, bridal and bridesmaids shopping is by appointment only. You can visit our website and schedule your own appointment or you can give us a call and one of our stylists will assist you via phone. When you become our bride, you will be automatically enrolled in our Bridal Rewards Program which includes additional savings for you and your wedding party.

Our non-traditional approach definitely sets Party Dress Express apart from most bridal shops. Our knowledgeable bridal stylists and management team are here to help daily with any questions or concerns you may have but most of all here to help you find the dress of your dreams.

Come visit our store or shop us online for the best designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids' dresses, and all of the beautiful accessories you'll need for your big day. Come make a memory with us!

Follow Party Dress Express on

Party Dress Express 7
  • Kelsi

Kelsi · Getting married on 09/27/2019

So much fun

I had a blast at my bridal appointment with my consultant Jill. Being a bigger bride there is always that fear of not finding something that fits , or showing yourself off to a crowd , being uncomfortable ECT. I found myself to feel absolutely comfortable in my own skin , and beautiful in almost every dress she put on me . The dress I chose was actually her choice , and the last dress I tried on . She made everything so much fun, and easy . I will never forget this day . My sister also found her bridesmaids dress the same day , and we will be back for mother of the groom and bride dresses! They offer discounts when you purchase a dress on your first visit which is amazing , and they have tons of dresses that are very affordable . I cannot wait to walk down the isle in my wedding dress ! Thank you Jill and party dress express !!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/28/2019

My Dream Gown!

Loved working with PDX for my gown and my bridal party’s gowns - the team there understands their client and goes above and beyond to match you to the perfect gown and style. I loved everything about the one I chose and the staff were friendly, patient and response to all of my bridal questions! Much appreciated!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Party Dress Express 8
    Party Dress Express 9
    Party Dress Express 10
    Party Dress Express 11
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Found my dress!

Found my perfect dress here after my second visit. I went to 5 or 6 different places before I came back here to try again. I knew what I was looking for and found it here. All the girls were helpful from day one. I also purchased all the girls dresses here and they were accommodating to all our needs. Would recommend!

Sent on 03/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Party Dress Express FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Party Dress Express 1
    First Visit Advantage Program

Make your bridal shopping appointment with us and purchase on your first visit and be enrolled in our First Visit Advantage program and receive over $500 in savings for you and your wedding party. Ask your stylist for more details!

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• 657 Quarry Street, Suite 101 Fall River, 02723 See on map
    Open Mon-Wed 10:00 - 5:00 Thurs-Fri- 10:00 - 8:00 Sat 10:00- 5:00 Sunday 12:00-4:00