Party Dress Express

Fall River, MA View map

Party Dress Express has become one of the most well known Bridal Shops in New England. Our sizable store has allowed us to have the designers you see in a bridal boutique plus a huge selection of discounted designer's dresses and sale merchandise for our price conscious brides. We also carry all sizes in stock from 2 to 32 which allows all brides to try on and even purchase off the sales floor if needed.

We are here to serve you 7 days a week. However, bridal and bridesmaids shopping is by appointment only. You can visit our website and schedule your own appointment or you can give us a call and one of our stylists will assist you via phone. When you become our bride, you will be automatically enrolled in our Bridal Rewards Program which includes additional savings for you and your wedding party.

Our non-traditional approach definitely sets Party Dress Express apart from most bridal shops. Our knowledgeable bridal stylists and management team are here to help daily with any questions or concerns you may have but most of all here to help you find the dress of your dreams.

Come visit our store or shop us online for the best designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids' dresses, and all of the beautiful accessories you'll need for your big day. Come make a memory with us!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Zamyra
    Zamyra Getting married on 11/11/2022

An All Around Vibe!

I had Ashley & she was FABULOUS! So attentive & made me feel AMAZING 馃槏
    Kat O. Getting married on 02/12/2022

Denise is the BEST

Had the most amazing time picking out a wedding dress thanks to Denise! She actually picked the winning dress after listening to all of my family鈥檚 thoughts and opinions, and made sure it was something I loved. Bonus it came out under budget!! Can鈥檛 recommend this place (and Denise!) enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/13/2021

Jess is the Best!

Today I went shopping during a pandemic for my wedding dress. I thought the restrictions might take away from the experience. I was so so wrong. Jessica Cordeiro was my stylist. Not only did she listen to me about what I was looking for, but she made me feel beautiful (even in the dresses that were definitely not for me). She was welcoming to the guests I had with me and made me forget that we were wearing masks and living during such a difficult time.

She had me try on styles like those I thought I wanted. Pushed me to try out things I never thought I could pull off. Offered suggestions on how to alter or modify certain dresses. And lead me right to MY dress.

The store has so many options, there was no way to not find something in my price range and style. I would recommend Jessica and Party Dress Express to anyone who needs a dress for ANY event.

I felt like my gown made me look like a million bucks without spending anywhere near the high end of my budget.

It was a great day at the perfect store. Thank you Jessica!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

22 photos 路 08/23/2016

Deals

Party Dress Express 1
Offer

Make your bridal shopping appointment with us and purchase on your first visit and be enrolled in our First Visit Advantage program and receive over $500 in savings for you and your wedding party. Ask your stylist for more details!

DesignBands.com DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

657 Quarry Street, Suite 101 Fall River, 02723

Open Mon-Wed 10:00 - 5:00 Thurs-Fri- 10:00 - 8:00 Sat 10:00- 5:00 Sunday 12:00-4:00
Location of (Party Dress Express)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding