372 South Main Street, Fall River, MA 02721 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Alexandra's Boutique

A full service bridal salon and wedding dress shop in Fall River, Massachusetts, Alexandra’s Boutique has a commitment to offer couples a large and exquisite selection of bridal attire and special occasion apparel. With over 22 years of experience in the wedding fashion consulting industry, Alexandra’s Boutique has a team of professional consultants who work with brides to help them find a perfect wedding dress that fits their style and personality. The boutique also offers attire options for bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom.

Brides can visit the boutique for sample sales and trunk shows that showcase private collection wedding gowns, stylish bridesmaids dresses, elegant attire for mothers, and stunning evening formal and cocktail dresses. With professional alteration seamstresses on-site, Alexandra’s Boutique also provides alterations and cleaning to ensure your dress fits perfectly. After your wedding, you can also work with consultants to get your gown preserved.

Products Offered
Besides bridal gowns, Alexandra’s Boutique also offers formal gowns and plus size gowns, a well as sample gowns to try on. For accessories, there are plenty of options, whether you are seeking a bridal belt, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils.

fatima counte

Alexandra's Boutique 6
Alexandra's Boutique 7
  • Racquel

Racquel · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Great selection and even better consultants

Alexandra's Boutique had an amazing selection and a beautiful private space for me to try on dresses and show family and friends. I worked with Brianna who was absolutely amazing!! She took time to get to know me and what style I was looking for and also made some great recommendations. She stayed within my budget and was great at using things I liked and did not like in dresses to ultimately find me my perfect gown. I am so glad Brianna was my consultant!! Overall the entire staff was incredible and even jumped in to talk to me about my dress and help find new ones. Very satisfied with my experience and would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Lauren Depetrillo · Getting married on 09/18/2020

What a memorable experience!

Alexandra’s was the second place I went looking for my wedding dress. I worked with Sandra who was so absolutely patient and knew exactly the look I wanted! I had ten of my closest family and friends with me and all the staff was so friendly and accommodating of my large group! After trying on SO many dresses from their unbelievable selection, I finally said YES to my dress! I’m so grateful to Sandra for helping my through the entire process and reigning me in when I seemed to be going off track. She really took her time with me and made me feel so special! My family and I had the best time and are so happy we chose Alexandra’s Boutique! We will definitely be coming back for bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Alexandra's Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months