Alexandra's Boutique

Fall River, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Alexandra's Boutique is a full-service wedding dress boutique located in Fall River, Massachusetts. Owner Fatima Leone travels around the world each year, handpicking gowns with her couples in mind while keeping up with the latest trends. Operating for over 20 years, this team of consultants will strive to help you find a gown that best suits your nuptial theme and style.

The consultants at Alexandra's Boutique works to ensure everyone feels welcome during their appointment. Soon-to-be-weds will have an array of collections to choose from, with sizes ranging from zero to 28. Veils, belts, and other accessories will be available to make a client’s gown truly their own on their special day. Professional on-site seamstresses will take care of alterations, and ensure that each gown fits their owner as best as possible. Along with wedding gowns, Alexandra's Boutique also carries dresses for a couple’s wedding parties and parents.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1,061 Reviews

• Katelyn
    Katelyn S. Getting married on 06/09/2024

Alyssa is your girl!

I had my bridal appointment on Monday January 25 with Alyssa. Let me tell you, she is AMAZING! She has an incredible ability to listen to the seemingly impossible vision that you have and bring it to life. Within 10 minutes I felt like she knew me better than I knew myself. She e-mailed me prior to my appointment to get an idea of what my likes and dislikes were, preselected dresses and helped me to narrow down styles effortlessly until I found my perfect dress (and veil!). Alyssa made this process stress-free and enjoyable for myself and my guests. She even knew the exact moment to offer the tissues! If you are thinking about going to Alexandra's for any bridal needs I highly recommend booking your appointment with Alyssa.
    Cassandra M. Getting married on 06/04/2024

Best Wedding Dress Shopping Experience!

Today was the day all brides look forward to, with the help of Alyssa and Lauren, I said YES to the dress! This place is absolutely gorgeous, and from the moment we walked in we felt so comfortable. Ahead of the appointment, Alyssa reached out for styles that I liked, and upon starting our appointment had clearly taken the time to make sure she understood my vision, asking all the right questions! Her and Lauren came back and picked out EXACTLY the styles I had dreamed of. In between trying dresses, Lauren was offering to pin up my hair and try on veils and beautiful hair clips. We had so much fun, and they made sure I found the one I wanted. It was my first and only shopping experience, and I couldn’t have asked for better! Thank you ladies! We will be back for bridesmaids dresses!
  • Kendall
    Kendall Getting married on 03/05/2024

10/10 would recommend

I truly can’t express how much I appreciate Alyssa's expertise, kindness and patience during my first-time bridal appointment. She emailed me an abundance of information before my appointment and I was able to share photos and ideas with her ahead of time. I was nervous coming into the appointment, but she did an amazing job making me feel comfortable and heard when it came to my ideas and feedback. I have a larger bust (34DDD) so shopping for dresses, bras and bathing suits my whole life has been a pain point. Working with Alyssa at Alexandra's was the first time (ever) I felt confident in something off the rack. And the first one she pulled for me was the winner :) I look forward to working with Alyssa and the team for the rest of my bridal journey for our May 2022 wedding.

• 1,061

49 photos · 08/03/2019
  • Bridget & Patrick
    58 photos · 06/23/2019

372 South Main Street Fall River, MA, 02721
Location of (Alexandra's Boutique)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding