372 South Main Street, Fall River, MA 02721 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 10

About Alexandra's Boutique

A full service bridal salon and wedding dress shop in Fall River, Massachusetts, Alexandra’s Boutique has a commitment to offer couples a large and exquisite selection of bridal attire and special occasion apparel. With over 22 years of experience in the wedding fashion consulting industry, Alexandra’s Boutique has a team of professional consultants who work with brides to help them find a perfect wedding dress that fits their style and personality. The boutique also offers attire options for bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom.

Brides can visit the boutique for sample sales and trunk shows that showcase private collection wedding gowns, stylish bridesmaids dresses, elegant attire for mothers, and stunning evening formal and cocktail dresses. With professional alteration seamstresses on-site, Alexandra’s Boutique also provides alterations and cleaning to ensure your dress fits perfectly. After your wedding, you can also work with consultants to get your gown preserved.

Products Offered
Besides bridal gowns, Alexandra’s Boutique also offers formal gowns and plus size gowns, a well as sample gowns to try on. For accessories, there are plenty of options, whether you are seeking a bridal belt, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils.

fatima counte

450 Reviews for Alexandra's Boutique

• Tara

Tara Collinson · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Absolutely amazing

I had the absolute best experience at Alexandra's! I recently visited last month and had such a wonderful day. My bridal stylist was Alexia and she was absolutely amazing! She started by asking what I what I liked and my budget. Every dress she brought in for me to try was beautiful and exactly what I was trying to describe to her at the beginning of the appointment. She was fun, patient and unbelievably supportive, which was exactly what I needed! One of the best parts was when I had a dress on she would as me in front of my family and friends what I liked about it and then allowed for a discussion. When I finally chose my dress I was in tears and she was just as excited for me as my family and friends. Overall it was just the most perfect evening! I can not recommend this place enough! I just made an appointment for my bridesmaids to find their dresses :)

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Garvey · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Searching for the perfect dress

Searching for the perfect dress at AB was such a pleasant experience. The beautiful esthetic, positive vibes, and professional and personable staff made saying yes to the dress so easy. My consultant Rosana was so nice and friendly, plus she really listened to what I wanted and knew exactly what dresses I would love. I’d highly recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 02/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alexandra's Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 372 South Main Street Fall River, Rhode Island, 02721 See on map
    508-812-4104 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alexandra's Boutique)