Alexandra's Boutique

372 South Main Street, Fall River, MA 02721 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Alexandra's Boutique

A full service bridal salon and wedding dress shop in Fall River, Massachusetts, Alexandra’s Boutique has a commitment to offer couples a large and exquisite selection of bridal attire and special occasion apparel. With over 22 years of experience in the wedding fashion consulting industry, Alexandra’s Boutique has a team of professional consultants who work with brides to help them find a perfect wedding dress that fits their style and personality. The boutique also offers attire options for bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom.

Brides can visit the boutique for sample sales and trunk shows that showcase private collection wedding gowns, stylish bridesmaids dresses, elegant attire for mothers, and stunning evening formal and cocktail dresses. With professional alteration seamstresses on-site, Alexandra’s Boutique also provides alterations and cleaning to ensure your dress fits perfectly. After your wedding, you can also work with consultants to get your gown preserved.

Products Offered
Besides bridal gowns, Alexandra’s Boutique also offers formal gowns and plus size gowns, a well as sample gowns to try on. For accessories, there are plenty of options, whether you are seeking a bridal belt, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils.

A clean shop

Alexandra's Boutique 5
Alexandra's Boutique 6
Alexandra's Boutique 7

Emily · Getting married on 06/06/2020

I had the most amazing experience at this boutique! It is absolutely beautiful and there are so many dresses to choose from! The atmosphere is very calming and wasn't at all chaotic like David's Bridal. My stylist, Rosana Laferriere, was amazing. She took the time to ask questions about what I envision, what my style is like and also what my venue is like. It took a couple tries, but Rosana hit the nail on the head and I said yes to an amazing Essence of Australia gown! This wasn't my first time trying on dresses, and I had never gotten emotional seeing myself in a gown, until I tried this gown on. I got a glimpse of myself before I left the dressing room and my heart sank, and THEN a song that my fiance and I are considering for a first dance just happened to come on when I walked out...talk about a magical moment. There wasn't a dry eye! I feel like it was very important to Rosana that I find the dress and that she genuinely cared. I definitely recommend this boutique and Rosana is an excellent stylist to help you find your dress!

Kelly · Getting married on 02/29/2020

I can not put into words how amazing Anthony was. From the moment he called my name and we began to walk up to the bridal floor I knew we were going to have a great day. I went into this appointment overwhelmed and anxious as I had so many different visions for my dress. I showed Anthony a few pictures and we talked about my style and the venue style. The very first dress he showed me was a dream collaboration of everything I had ever wanted and didn't even know. I fell in love with it right away. The amount of laughter and jokes throughout the afternoon filled the salon. I can not thank him enough for finding me the perfect dress, that makes me feel like a princess.

Alexandra's Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months