Boulder, Boulder, CO 80301 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Heartlight Ceremonies

Heartlight Ceremonies provides wedding officiant services to couples in Boulder, Colorado. Owner Jan de Ville is an ordained non-denominational minister who performs traditional and non-traditional wedding ceremonies. She prides herself in understanding your needs for one of the biggest events of your life. Jan has been officiating weddings in Colorado since 1996 and has brought a heartfelt connection and sensitivity to each couples' expressions of commitment. She will create a memorable and loving wedding service that you can enjoy and cherish forever.

Heartlight Ceremonies offers many services for a seamless wedding experience. Jan provides ceremony planning customized to your specific needs. She is available to officiate both interfaith and non-religious wedding ceremonies. Her services include a wedding booklet of your service and a rehearsal.

janofficiatin

7 Reviews for Heartlight Ceremonies

• Abbey

Abbey · Married on 06/22/2019

Warm, Personable and Professional

Jan was so sweet and perfect for our wedding! She helped us craft the perfect ceremony designed for us and kept us on track for our vows - which were the highlight of the day. We got to know her throughout the process and she fit right in with our friends and family. We would highly recommend hiring Rev. Jan to perform your ceremony!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 09/26/2015

Jan did a phenomenal job making my wedding ceremony unique and special for my husband and I. She took the time to get to know us and really personalize our details. It's been several months since the wedding and our guests are still talking about how great the officiant was. I am astounded by her professionalism and attention to detail. She was a great addition to my wedding team. I wish more people would put their heart into their work the way Jan does. I would recommend her for any wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Heartlight Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 374.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 98.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Boulder Boulder, Colorado, 80301 See on map