Denver, Colorado, Denver, CO 80122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Irie Weddings & Events

Trying to figure out how to have cannabis at your wedding without your guests being offended or overindulging? We know that can be tough. Irie Weddings & Events is here to help you navigate the twists and turns of offering cannabis to your guests in a beautiful and safe way!

Irie curates a custom cannabis bar for your big day complete with a wide variety of smoking apparatuses, lighters, cleaning supplies and strain signage so your guests know what they are enjoying! Our knowledgeable staff is there to moderate serving sizes, answer guests burning questions and elevate their experience.

Start with a complimentary phone consultation to make sure we are the right fit for you!

Irie's cannabis bar services are currently available in Denver CO, Aspen CO, Los Angeles CA and Seattle WA.

Follow Irie Weddings & Events on

dsc 7463 1 51 958124 1556312457
Smelling the strains
Signage comes with every bar!
Signage comes with every bar!
Cannacouple
Cannacouple
Colorful bar set up
Colorful bar set up
Elevated ceremony
Elevated ceremony
Sweet couple | Elizabeth Cryan Photography
Sweet couple | Elizabeth Cryan Photography
Always there with a light!
Always there with a light!
First toke

Irie Weddings & Events 7
  • Holly

Holly Graham · Married on 06/01/2019

Timoney Wedding Cannabis

My husband and I had our wedding at The Chateaux at Fox Meadows June 1, 2019.
    We decided to go with the Platinum Package, and as one of our add-on’s we choose a Cannabis Bar. I was able to meet with Bec (love her) and discuss all options we had for our baud bar. Madlyne was our other Bud-tender and she was a delight as well. Their layout was beautiful, ranging from edibles to pre-rolled and fresh bud, with glass pipes and bong options. Each item had a sign in front of it, describing if it was a sativa, indica or hybrid as well as flavors in it. They were very educated and informative to all our guests who had questions or asked for suggestions. They were so easy to work with and it turned out to be huge hit to all our guests. If you’re looking for something unique for your guests, this is definitely the thing to keep your guests talking about your wedding for a while. Thank you Bec and Madlyne for making our wedding one that we will
    never forget. It was truly a pleasure and I would absolutely recommend this as an add on to any party or wedding!! 5 stars!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Irie Weddings & Events 8
    Irie Weddings & Events 9
    Irie Weddings & Events 10
    Irie Weddings & Events 11
    Irie Weddings & Events 12
    Irie Weddings & Events 13

Irie Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Holly! We are beyond grateful to have linked up with you and Bobbie! We appreciate your kind words and love!

Morton Hamilton Sager · Married on 05/26/2019

Everyone said we had the coolest wedding

Great service, very knowledgeable

Sent on 08/03/2019

Irie Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Morton! We really enjoyed working with you, your lovely wife and your special guests! It was our pleasure! :)
  • Nora

Nora Lupi · Married on 04/27/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Seriously. Best. Wedding. Ever. And *I’m* not just saying that because it was mine. All of my friends have been telling me for the last 4 months that they have never been to a better wedding and doubt they ever will. Personally, I think it’s possible if any of them book Irie.
    I come at this as not only a former bride working with Irie, but also someone who assisted in hosting 40+ Weddings in my own job, so I often know a lot of what goes on “behind the scenes.” But the Irie ladies thought of details even I wouldn’t have thought of.
    They really made the entire process less overwhelming by breaking down a timeline, a to-do list, amazing recommendations, and so many other wonderful services.
    We had 16+ people try cannabis for the first time at our wedding and NO adverse reactions. I didn’t have to hide my cannabis use, but I didn’t have to make any guests uncomfortable. It was beyond perfection and I only wish we could do it again!!!
    Thanks so much ladies. I’ll never forget it—or you!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 12.50
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 12.50
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 12.50
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 12.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tables, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 7.50
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Organic
  • What bar services do you provide? Limited Bar, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware

Real Weddings

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Bella Jour Weddings
    Bella Jour Weddings Wedding Officiants

Bec and Madlyne are the best. Wonderful to work with and very responsive. If you are looking to add a special element to your wedding, these are the ladies to contact! Highly recommend!

• Denver, Colorado Denver, CO, 80122 See on map