3780 Riverchase Village, Suite 800, Birmingham, AL 35244 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bella's Bridal & Formal

You don’t want to wear the same wedding dress your friend did when she got married, so why shop where all of the gowns tend to look the same?
At Bella’s , each wedding gown is unique and has been hand-selected for its distinctive style, elegance, and fine workmanship, so you can find a dress that reflects you perfectly. Our salon offers exclusive wedding gowns from some of the most sought after designers such as Essence of Australia, Justin Alexander, Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley, and Allure Bridals.

We have a dress for every budget and convenient lay-a-way plans.

We are conveniently located in Hoover, just outside of Birmingham, Alabama.

Follow Bella's Bridal & Formal on

Bella's Bridal & Formal 5
Bella's Bridal & Formal 6
Bella's Bridal & Formal 7

Jodie · Married on 06/02/2018

LOVE Bella's! I bought all of my prom dresses from here and I knew I would get my wedding dress from here! Carol was amazing from the beginning! She let me try on everything I wanted to! I described the dress I wanted and she pulled the perfect dress! rom the minor alterations I had to cleaning it before and after my wedding, Bella's has been amazing! Because I purchased my dress from here my girls were able to get a small discount on their bridesmaids dresses! They worked with me to get all the girls sized and ordered their dresses in a great amount of time to get them here. overall exceptional quality dresses and service!

Bella's Bridal & Formal 8
    Bella's Bridal & Formal 9
    Bella's Bridal & Formal 10
    Bella's Bridal & Formal 11
    Bella's Bridal & Formal 12
    Bella's Bridal & Formal 13

Meredith · Married on 05/06/2017

Bella's was the third store I visited, after two disappointing visits to other stores in Birmingham. I loved the experience I had at Bella's, and had a hard time choosing a dress because I liked so many! They offer great pricing and a huge range of styles. The store associates were nice, friendly, helpful, and non-judgmental. I wanted to wait until after alterations to review, and we ended up having a great experience with alterations as well. Both I (the bride) and my mom bought and had our dresses altered here, and we were very happy with the results.

Courtney · Married on 03/25/2017

I got the perfect dress for my perfect day! The dresses are affordable and beautiful. The staff was always really super nice and pleasant.

Award

Bella's Bridal & Formal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Fotowerks Custom Photography
    Fotowerks Custom Photography Wedding Photographers

Best dresses in the Birmingham area! Friendly staff, beautiful boutique! Once you stop in Bellas, you will leave with your dress!

• 3780 Riverchase Village, Suite 800 Birmingham, Alabama, 35244 See on map