Miami, Miami, FL 33173 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Events On A Budget

Events On A Budget is a wedding planning company located in Miami, Florida. They are dedicated to making sure your wedding is both lovely and memorable, while also taking into account your budget. They have a personalized service that takes your financial constraints into consideration, but they do not sacrifice your vision. This company will go above and beyond in their services, making sure your wedding day is perfect.

Events On A Budget offers full planning and partial planning depending on you and your partner’s desires. Additional services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This company can plan both religious and non-religious weddings. Additional wedding types that can be planned include:

• Civil

Events On A Budget 5
Events On A Budget 6
Events On A Budget 7

S · Married on 01/06/2019

Stop looking! You've found your wedding planing team!

I am someone who likes to be very hands on and a planner. This team of professionals made me feel like I was the only bride that they had since day one. They recommended vendors and let me make the choices from there (we all know how overwhelming that can be!) and through them, I found a photographer who was a perfect fit for us and when I asked them for recommendations, they even pointed me to an officiant who we absolutely LOVED! This team, and especially Jay, Eudely and Melissa will keep you on track of whats next, offer their recommendations and well, just be incredible! I cannot even begin to imagine what my wedding would be like if I didnt go with Events On A Budget and had to do everything myself... They made the process so fun and really made us feel like family. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did for our wedding, I know if would not have been as easy, fun or beautiful without Events On A Budget!

Cristina · Married on 11/10/2018

I enjoyed planning my wedding thanks to EOB

I hired EOB for 1.5 years worth of time to plan my entire wedding in Miami Beach, FL. I’m from Boston so having a local planner was so important for me. EOB saved me over $10,000 in the process of planning the event (thanks to Stacey), they suggested vendors although I ended up finding mostly my own but they coordinated well with them ahead of time and the day of the wedding and they helped me achieve the look I wanted for my flowers, reception table setups and decor. On the day of, i had a thorough timeline that helped everyone be on time and my day went as amazing as I have envisioned it. All went so well that I would do it all over again! The flowers and decorations Eudely from EOB put together were phenomenal, fresh and just as i wanted them. Melissa and Sylvia stepped in when my planner (Stacey) moved on and they helped me finalize the details in the last few months and they did such a professional, thorough and organized job. Their organization, attention to details, good listeners and always looking for my best interest helped me relax prior and during my day because i knew i was in good hands. On the day of, Sylvia was so sweet to help with my dress bussle, caring my belongings, setting up perfectly my first look with my husband, she took care of bringing all our belongings to our room at the end of the night so we could enjoy our after party, she left wedding cake for us in our hotel rm freezer and even cleaned our penthouse a bit so we return to a clean place. Can’t thank them and recommend them enough! Melissa, the owner is SO passionate about what she does it comes through in every way! Very thankful for this awesome team!!

Events On A Budget 8

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No

DJ Dro Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of my Preferred Planners in south Florida. Melissa and her team are amazing! from beginning to end!

• Miami Miami, Florida, 33173 See on map