Events On A Budget Reviews

Events On A Budget 7
  • Y

Yasmin Lopez · Married on 03/10/2019

They Created The Wedding I Had Always Dreamed Of

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Jehane and everyone at EOAB are. After receiving quotes from countless planners, EOAB made choosing them so easy. From the planning, to the day of the wedding they were holding my hand. My wedding was even more beautiful than I had pictured it in my mind. Thank you so much for taking all of the stress of planning a wedding off of my shoulders and executing it so perfectly. The food, the florals, the decor, and the vendors were all amazing. My guests are in awe of how smoothly everything ran. My bouquet was a dream. Everything was just so perfect. As perfect as you would want your wedding to be. THANK YOU EOAB!

Sent on 04/03/2019

S · Married on 01/06/2019

Stop looking! You've found your wedding planing team!

I am someone who likes to be very hands on and a planner. This team of professionals made me feel like I was the only bride that they had since day one. They recommended vendors and let me make the choices from there (we all know how overwhelming that can be!) and through them, I found a photographer who was a perfect fit for us and when I asked them for recommendations, they even pointed me to an officiant who we absolutely LOVED! This team, and especially Jay, Eudely and Melissa will keep you on track of whats next, offer their recommendations and well, just be incredible! I cannot even begin to imagine what my wedding would be like if I didnt go with Events On A Budget and had to do everything myself... They made the process so fun and really made us feel like family. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did for our wedding, I know if would not have been as easy, fun or beautiful without Events On A Budget!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Cristina · Married on 11/10/2018

I enjoyed planning my wedding thanks to EOB

I hired EOB for 1.5 years worth of time to plan my entire wedding in Miami Beach, FL. I’m from Boston so having a local planner was so important for me. EOB saved me over $10,000 in the process of planning the event (thanks to Stacey), they suggested vendors although I ended up finding mostly my own but they coordinated well with them ahead of time and the day of the wedding and they helped me achieve the look I wanted for my flowers, reception table setups and decor. On the day of, i had a thorough timeline that helped everyone be on time and my day went as amazing as I have envisioned it. All went so well that I would do it all over again! The flowers and decorations Eudely from EOB put together were phenomenal, fresh and just as i wanted them. Melissa and Sylvia stepped in when my planner (Stacey) moved on and they helped me finalize the details in the last few months and they did such a professional, thorough and organized job. Their organization, attention to details, good listeners and always looking for my best interest helped me relax prior and during my day because i knew i was in good hands. On the day of, Sylvia was so sweet to help with my dress bussle, caring my belongings, setting up perfectly my first look with my husband, she took care of bringing all our belongings to our room at the end of the night so we could enjoy our after party, she left wedding cake for us in our hotel rm freezer and even cleaned our penthouse a bit so we return to a clean place. Can’t thank them and recommend them enough! Melissa, the owner is SO passionate about what she does it comes through in every way! Very thankful for this awesome team!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Events On A Budget 8
    Events On A Budget 9
    Events On A Budget 10
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 10/06/2018

The Wedding of Our Dreams

My fiancé and I live on opposite sides of the country. We also both have extremely busy schedules and at times can be difficult to get a hold of. Despite these challenges, Jehane and the rest of the team at Events on a Budget helped us plan the wedding of our dreams and made everything come true on our wedding day. Jeh put in so much work for our wedding for several months before the date. We had so many ideas, some far-fetched, and she was able to help us focus on the things we really wanted. She helped us coordinate with all of our vendors even if they were vendors that we had found on our own. She bargained down prices for most of our vendors and handled most of the paperwork with our contracts. On the day of, she was there early to set up and make everything happen seamlessly. The day and night of the wedding, we were asking her to do a lot of different things, including find us more alcohol on two different occasions, and she did them with a smile while making sure we both always had drinks in our hands. She calmed us down when it started raining on the day of our event and she made everything that we envisioned come to fruition. I would highly recommend this company. They are professional. They make you feel like you are their most important client and they will make everything you want come true!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Events On A Budget 11
    Events On A Budget 12
    Events On A Budget 13
    Events On A Budget 14

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

It has taken me 2 weeks to try and come up with the words to describe how truly spectacular Events On A Budget is and I still can't seem to find the words but i'll try. I used Events on A Budget for my month of coordinators and for my flowers. Eudely was so patient with me and made all of my dreams come true with my arrangements and details. She is truly phenomenal! Jehane and Sylvia... at the end of the night I was calling them my best friends! These two went above and beyond to make our day the BEST DAY EVER and it truly was! All of our guests keep telling us how perfect everything was and I owe it all to Jehane, Sylvia, Eudely and the whole EOB team that worked so hard to execute our vision beyond what we could ever have imagined. Jehane, thank you for keeping everything in order and taking the reins! We owe our day to them and we can never ever find all the words to describe how absolutely wonderful everything was! We highly highly recommend EOB!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Richard · Married on 06/30/2018

Hard to find words to express how delighted we were with Events in a Budget. Owner Melissa and wedding planner Sylvia understood our vision and helped make our day truly special. From the beautiful decor to making sure our guests were fully enjoying themselves, they went above and beyond to make our day memorable....

Sent on 10/12/2018

Events On A Budget's reply:

From the first time we spoke to the tears we shed at our in person meeting, we knew what an amazing couple you both are and how blessed we were to have been chosen to be part of such an important day in your lives! Thank you for the honor and sharing your love with us!!! <3

Anna · Married on 04/14/2018

EOAB was amazing. My husband and I could not have had a better experience working with them. Our wedding day went by seamlessly. Melissa and her team are great, as was my coordinator Stacey. It was so great having one place for everything as well as one go to person. Stacey was great to work with and very organized. She let me know what steps to take at what time and really made the wedding planning process easy and not stressful. I would highly recommend EOAB to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 02/17/2018

I knew going into planning our wedding that I would never be able to do it without a planner, since we were all so busy with our jobs/school etc. When I found out about Events on a Budget and their wedding in a box package, I knew it would be the perfect balance between getting to customize all the things that were important to us without stressing over small details. Now that our wedding just happened, I can definitely say Stacey, Eudely (florist via Events on a Budget), and all of the vendors we used through our EOAB package (Ralph's Catering, Todo Dulces, Simply Captivating Photography, Vision DJs, Master Musicians for string quartet) surpassed all our expectations! Our family and friends all had a blast, and I was so at ease knowing that Stacey had everything taken care of. It really allowed us all to enjoy our day, and for that we are so grateful and glad that we hired Events on a Budget!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Mariah · Married on 02/17/2018

Hello,

My name is Mariah Saul and my husband and I got married February 23, 2018. We had an amazing experience with Events on a budget. Jehane and the crew did an amazing job executing our vision with the food and decorations. At first we thought it would be difficult planning this because we live in Orlando and we were having our wedding in our hometown, Miami. However, Events on a Budget put our mind to ease and reassured us that they could get the job done even if we were 400 miles away. Communication between them was quick and efficient. We did meetings in Miami, on the phone, through emails and got everything done in a timely fashion despite not living in Miami and being available 24/7. We had the best wedding ever! My husband and I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you sooo much Jehane and Events on a Budget. I would recommend you to anyone wanting to plan a wedding in Miami.

Mr. and Mrs. Saul

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

I originally wrote this review a few months ago (before our wedding) because I was so happy with the help Stacey and Events on a Budget had provided. But my husband urged me to wait to write the review and I am so glad I did because there are truly no words to describe my gratitude for Stacey and the Events on a Budget team and the incredible service provided to us.
    The first few minutes I talked to Stacey, I knew she was the one (corny love at first sign joke, I know). She immediately understood my vision, started sharing ideas and was simply easy to talk to – I felt like we had been friends for a long time. Throughout the planning process she was detailed, calm, and guided me through tough decisions with ease and grace. She was always available and always knew how to approach whatever situation was at hand.
    The day of the wedding, Stacey handled EVERYTHING. She was superwoman and did it with a smile on her face allowing me to sit back and enjoy the night we worked so hard to plan. Everything was perfect, my vision came to life and it would not have been possible without Stacey and EOAB.
    Stacey is beyond exceptional at her job, there were times when the stress of wedding planning became too much for me and her ability to calmly create perspective and her guidance throughout the process was a true Godsend.
    If you are looking for a wedding planner for any part or stage of your wedding Stacey and EOAB is the best of the best. HIGHLY recommend!!
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you did for us!
    Lauren & Ken

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Events On A Budget 15
    Events On A Budget 16
    Events On A Budget 17
    Events On A Budget 18
    Events On A Budget 19

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Stacey was absolutely perfect. Her team was fantastic as well. I hired Events on a Budget for "Day Of" services because I am pretty organized but they really do tie up all the loose ends and think of things you would never think of for those last 2 weeks prior to the big day. Not to mention they are SO on top of things that day so I got to lay back and just enjoy those hours of getting ready with my family, friends and flower girls. It really lets you be in the moment so if you are thinking about it or on the edge, I highly recommend a day of coordinator, or the full scope with their team. I never spent a minute without a drink in my hand and she was so on top of every little detail that night. I actually had a blast and enjoyed my wedding which I've heard many brides don't get to say!!! Thank you Stacey!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Events on a budget made my wedding perfect. Don't waste any more time searching for a company. EOB treats you with respect and honesty. They don't hide any cost, they are honest and tell you if you won't need something. They created the perfect day for my husband and I and at the perfect price and I priced just about every where in Miami. The vendors they use are top notch. Their florist is the absolute best and she is so sweet. I used Ralph's Catering and everyone is still talking about how amazing the food was. My planner was Stacey and I could not have picked a better planner. She was kind and honest and I had such a nice time going to vendor meetings with her. She made the whole process easy and perfect. So thankful for Events on a Budget. Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/14/2017

liz · Married on 04/30/2017

Jehane was wonderful, attentive, responsive, collaborative and just all-around delightful to have around on our Lebanese-French wedding day. Thank you for your efforts in making it a wonderful and seamless day.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Gabby · Married on 03/10/2017

Best decision we have been made to work with events on a budget! Everything came out beautiful, professional, and I never had to worry about a thing! melissa and her team made it so easy to plan our wedding. The day of the event was perfect. Melissa and her team handled everything and never let us be without anything or worry. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Harley · Married on 02/01/2017

Olga was super flexible in making her schedule work with ours, meeting us for a walkthrough, and hammering out every last detail while we flew up to visit. Could not have been happier!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Rebecca · Married on 01/29/2017

The entire team at EOAB were incredible. My husband and I live in DC and planning a wedding out of state is tough enough. We were worried about finding a coordinator and all the vendors needed for our special day as we had no connections or knew anyone in Miami. All our worries went away after reading all the reviews and speaking to EOAB on the phone. Even though our initial meeting was over the phone we felt so comfortable and at ease to have them plan our wedding. They continued to exceed our expectations and the reviews we read. After meeting in person, we couldn't be more excited for the day. Everyone at EOAB genuinely wanted to get to know US and what was important to us. The whole process was so easy and people still ask how we found all our vendors. EOAB had amazing vendors suggestions and we used them all, even though we weren't required. Many companies out there that have a packaged deal make you use their vendors. EOAB works with you and is flexible to your needs. However, I would recommend using their vendors as it was so seamless. From the florist, cake, linens, furniture rentals, lighting, tent rentals, transportation, photography and catering, it was so special and wouldn't change a thing. Despite our wedding venue being outside and January in Miami usually having perfect weather, the day before and the day after was sunny and warm, the day of our wedding it poured!!! Melissa and the team made us feel more at ease and pulled off what couldn't have been a more intimate and perfect day. EOAB had done many many weddings at this venue and worked with the team to make our day justvrught. The day was so special and we seriously couldn't thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts. I would recommend EOAB to anyone. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Laura · Married on 01/27/2017

From the first meeting to the big day Events on a Budget was amazing to work with. Jehane was a wonderful coordinator. The whole team was great.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Richard · Married on 01/06/2017

Amazing service! Thank you so much for helping me plan my wedding. I could not have had a more perfect day! Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • Y

YURIEN · Married on 11/23/2016

If I could summarize my review and put it in a nutshell, Events on a Budget goes above and beyond any of your expectations.
    They were amazing from start to finish.
    Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/15/2016

lisette · Married on 11/05/2016

I booked what's called a "POP-UP Wedding" with Events on a Budget. I was researching this new concept for weddings because it is inexpensive and included pretty much everything you need for your wedding. Events on a Budget had the BEST deal I saw for pop up weddings. From the moment I contacted Events on a budget, they were extremely professional. Since I was a little skeptical about the price ($4500.00 starting price) and how soon I had decide (I booked at the end of August and my wedding was on 11/5/16), I was able to go to their office and speak to Jehane directly, she showed me the package and picture of the decorations and the cake and flower selection I was going to get to choose from. I felt very comfortable and booked my wedding. The wedding process was so EASY! I only had to worry about my dress, jewelry, hair & make-up, bridesmaid dresses, grooms & groomsmen tux and a few little touches I wanted to add to my wedding, EOAB took care of everything else. During the months before my wedding I would get an email about once a week to choose certain items like cake, flowers, ETC. I would also email my questions and they would always respond very quickly. They also schedule a day for us to be able to taste the caterer's food, see how my wedding would be decorated and to meet with Melissa the event planner. The caterer they used for my wedding was amazing, his food was absolutely delicious, I was happy I wasn't getting banquet hall food quality. I was able to bring my mom and fiancé to the tasting, and they loved it. I was worried about my mom more so because she was VERY skeptical because of the price, and she absolutely loved it! The day of my wedding everything went so smoothly. I was the early morning wedding and we had brunch. The ceremony was so beautiful! I was so impressed, there were fresh flower arrangements everywhere & reception was beautiful as well. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I had a beautiful wedding for less than $5000!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Melisa did an amazing job with helping me put my mothers wedding together. I can't thank her enough for the going above and beyond. :)

Sent on 10/30/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/08/2016

The whole team at Events on a Budget brought my dream ​wedding ​to life! Every little detail was perfect. The whole process of planning a wedding is stressful enough, but they made it all come together as effortless as possible. They went above and beyond to make sure all of our guests were taken care of and every detail was picture-perfect. I cannot thank Melissa and the whole team enough for making our day amazing!!​ ​

Sent on 10/28/2016

Our wedding was April 2016. Cristy was our planner and she was awesome! Everything was perfect. I could not have wished for anything more. It would be a mistake not to contract this vendor!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Rosemarie · Married on 04/02/2016

Events on a Budget is great! Working with Aimee Alfonso was a pleasure. She was very detailed and made sure that my vision was realized the day of my wedding. The last month before the wedding I was beginning to stress out about all the little details and Aimee made sure everything was handled. The day of my wedding I can honestly say that everything went perfectly and I was never once stressed about anything.

We choose the wedding in the box and all the vendors that we were provided by Events on Budget were amazing! From the photobooth to the musician, we received compliments on it all.

Thank you Events on a Budget and Aimee for making our day perfect!

Sent on 04/19/2016

s · Married on 04/02/2016

We had the best experience with Events on a Budget and I highly recommend their day of coordination services. They are the most affordable DOC service I found and you get so much for your money.

Tatiana is a SUPERSTAR! From our first meeting with her we knew she would be amazing. She was very organized, professional, but also super sweet and genuine. We felt that she really cared about making our wedding day truly special, and it showed throughout our experience with her.

Ours was a DIY wedding and we took on all of the planning responsibilities over the course of one year. It was rewarding but also really exhausting! Tatiana made sure that our month before the wedding was stress-free and she took care of everything for us, which really allowed us to enjoy the days leading up to the wedding.

On our wedding day Tatiana did EVERYTHING, from helping troubleshoot setup issues, to making sure our guests were comfortable, to blotting our faces before pictures (it was so hot!), to making sure we had a drink in our hands the entire time. Thank you so much for going above and beyond, Tatiana. You did so much to make our wedding beautiful and unforgettable, and we are forever grateful!

Book a day of coordinator with Events on a Budget, you will not regret it, and request Tatiana!

Sent on 05/25/2016