PO Box 45, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister

Congratulations! You have chosen to embark on one of life’s greatest adventures – the committed partnership between two people, each devoted to unconditionally loving the other, and to working together in common purpose and shared harmony.

And just as you have chosen to formally sanctify the depth of your relationship, you are also about to choose the style of ceremony and the officiant that best reflects your personal, spiritual and emotional preferences.

As a non-denominational interfaith minister, I hold the perspective that there is an essential and common spirituality underlying all of the world's faith traditions. It is a spirituality that speaks to the universal truths that resonate within our hearts, serving to authentically connect people on an intuitive level. I bring that authentic expression of spirituality to the ceremonies I jointly create with couples in such a way that the experience is sacred, elegant, meaningful, and transformative.

As a contemporary non-denominational wedding officiant, I enjoy working with people of all faiths, preferences, and spiritual paths, especially those who feel spiritual but not necessarily religious. I believe that our hearts choose our partners, and I celebrate marriage equality for all. I offer warm and distinctive ceremonies that support your beliefs, values and traditions.

I am sensitive to the fact that many people are not certain of the style of ceremony that will best represent them. I delight in working with couples to assist them in gaining that clarity, so that together we can custom design a ceremony that is a unique reflection of you.

I officiate at weddings, commitment ceremonies, civil unions, and the remaking of vows. I also officiate at all of life's transitions, including baby naming and blessing ceremonies. I practice throughout the Hudson Valley of New York, including the Catskill Mountain region, and cover the counties of Dutchess, Ulster, Columbia, Putnam, Westchester, Orange, Albany, and Greene. I am also available to officiate at weddings in the Berkshire Mountains of southwestern Massachusetts, as well as the western portions of Connecticut. Should you be traveling to the Hudson Valley as a destination wedding, I am very comfortable working remotely, and am able to coordinate all of the details of your special day in a way that will allow it to be a stress-free success.

I look forward to having you contact me so that we can explore our synergy and the way in which we can complement one another while crafting a ceremony that is uniquely you.

Follow Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister on
95100058c

98 Reviews for Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister

• Thomas

Thomas Polucci · Married on 10/06/2018

Jude Smith is a wonderful officiant

Jude is a warm, wonderful person and these qualities shine through in her service. My husband and I were moved in ways I didn’t realize were possible. It was the most loving service we could have hoped for and our guests told us many, many times that our ceremony was one of the most heartfelt and beautiful services that they had ever attended.

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day of our lives

Jude was absolutely amazing. She is so organized, a master with words, poised, and confident. She met with us several times prior to our ceremony getting to know us and our stories. She then crafted a ceremony that was tailored to us, filled with these stories and moments creating a personalized and truly lovely event. I can’t tell you how many of our guests commented on how amazing Jude was as our officiant. We trusted her from the moment we met and she made us feel at ease on our special day knowing that she would guide us and our guests through the greatest day of my life.

Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, MA, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister 1
    Wedding Wire Special Offer!
    Experience the beauty of a handcrafted ceremony that will touch your heart in ways that are sacred, elegant, meaningful, and transformative, and enjoy a 10% savings on fees when mentioning this ad and Wedding Wire during our initial contact.
  • Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister 2
    Short and Sweet and Sacred
    Although I specialize in highly customized wedding ceremonies, I understand that many couples may wish for something far less formal and customized, but no less elegant and sacred. For those more informal unions, I invite you to contact me so that we can explore how to turn your special moment into an event you'll cherish, with a fee designed to feel comfortable.

• Metro Music
    Metro Music Wedding DJs

Rev. Jude Smith is a class act. Professional, Personable and Organized. I would recommend her to all Bride & Grooms looking for that officiant with the "special touch!"

• Frog Hollow Photography
    Frog Hollow Photography Wedding Photographers

Makes the ceremony very personal for the couple. Blends traditions and words of different faiths. Wonderful to work with. We love Rev Jude :)

• DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions
    DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions Wedding Photographers

I love JUde. She deliveres a one of a kind ceremony based on who you are, not cookie cutter blah

• PO Box 45 Rhinebeck, NY 12572 See on map