Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister Reviews

98 Reviews for Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister

98 Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister Reviews
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Elliott · Married on 10/20/2018

Your ceremony with be beautiful and personal!

Jude was such a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony was personal, thoughtful created, and my husband and I could not imagine our ceremony any other way. She is very kind, organized, and dedicated to making your wedding ceremony special and one of a kind. One of the best choices we made for our wedding!

• Thomas

Thomas Polucci · Married on 10/06/2018

Jude Smith is a wonderful officiant

Jude is a warm, wonderful person and these qualities shine through in her service. My husband and I were moved in ways I didn’t realize were possible. It was the most loving service we could have hoped for and our guests told us many, many times that our ceremony was one of the most heartfelt and beautiful services that they had ever attended.

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day of our lives

Jude was absolutely amazing. She is so organized, a master with words, poised, and confident. She met with us several times prior to our ceremony getting to know us and our stories. She then crafted a ceremony that was tailored to us, filled with these stories and moments creating a personalized and truly lovely event. I can’t tell you how many of our guests commented on how amazing Jude was as our officiant. We trusted her from the moment we met and she made us feel at ease on our special day knowing that she would guide us and our guests through the greatest day of my life.

Angela · Married on 09/07/2018

Jude is the best. We could not have found a more thoughtful or professional officiant than her. She was easy to communicate with, very detailed and organized, and made us feel very special throughout the whole process. She knew exactly what she was doing yet kept an open mind the whole time. I am so happy we found her and we are grateful to have shared our wedding with her.

Richard · Married on 09/07/2018

My wife and I are incredibly grateful to have been married by Jude. Jude is a thoughtful, caring, and fun person and it was special to have worked with her. She has a great approach and we trusted her guidance and expertise to help us create a wonderful ceremony together. We are happy that Jude was part of our special occasion and will always be thankful for her kindness.

Heather Barbosa · Married on 08/25/2018

Weddings, Celebrations of Life, Dedications, All wrapped up in one awesome person.

Rev. Jude is the complete package. She allows for abundant individuality but can also put the complete ceremony together. She officiated at my wedding to my husband and also at his Celebration of life ceremony in August. All those I spoke to stated it was the best service they had ever been to, leaving with hearts filled with love and hope. I am thankful and grateful to have had her by my side on both occasions. She is uplifting, unique, loving and spiritual.

Janette · Married on 08/18/2018

our experience

We feel so lucky and grateful to have had Rev. Jude Smith officiate our wedding. We wanted a wedding ceremony that was non-denominational yet still had weight and warmth to it. Rev. Jude helped us build a moving, transcendental and truly magical wedding ceremony. Rev. Jude helped us navigate the seemingly intimidating landscape of building our wedding ceremony. She provided a clear, calming road map for us - giving us solid logistical help on wrangling our large bridal party and families as well as endless resources of poems and vows to handcraft a wedding ceremony perfect for us. Our families were all so moved by the ceremony - many commented that it was so personal and warm we must have known Rev. Jude for years. But in fact we had worked with Rev. Jude remotely for just a couple weeks leading up to the wedding. This is testament to the warmth and sensitivity she brings to her work and her amazing aptitude to get to the heart of relationship, fully celebrating and honoring that relationship with a uniquely crafted wedding ceremony. She created a magical and loving foundation to build our marriage on and we could not be happier!

Kayla Breyette · Married on 06/29/2018

Absolutely wonderful

I honestly could not have asked for a better ceremony on my wedding day thanks to Jude. She made sure everything from beginning to end was tailored to my liking and both myself and my husband felt so comfortable with her from the minute we met. She really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and from that she creates a ceremony that is so personal and special. Jude truly takes pride in her work and we absolutely loved having her be a part of our big day.

Solie · Married on 06/28/2018

Jude was so easy going and great to work with. We had a few phone calls before the ceremony so that by the time we saw each other in person we felt like we knew her. She was very professional and accommodating . A few of my friends offered to officiate our wedding but I knew I wanted someone with experience and I am so glad we chose that route!

Chihiro · Married on 05/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

Looking back on our most perfect day, we are so grateful we had such a fantastic officiant. We felt so comfortable with Rev. Jude from the first time we chatted with her on the phone. I had spoken with a few officiants prior to speaking with Rev. Jude, but as soon as we got off the phone with her, I knew she was “our person.” :)

It also made it feel as if it was meant to be when I found out after the fact that she had officiated one of my best friends weddings too the year before. Such a small world!

The day of the wedding, she made sure the ceremony went smooth from start to finish. In addition, she made sure that every one of the guests at our wedding felt like “one.” She personalized it and made it so unique to us. We are so glad we chose Rev. Jude! She truly is the best and we are so thankful we found her!!

Kyanna · Married on 03/31/2018

Rev. Jude is amazing. From our first meeting she made us feel comfortable and remember why we decided to get married. She was an excellent resource through the whole wedding process and made sure our ceremony turned out exactly the way we wanted. We didn’t have a clear vision but by the end we ended up with a ceremony that really embodied our relationship and values. Everyone at the wedding loved our ceremony and said it was one of the best they had seen.

Thank you so much for the beautiful ceremony and keeping us calm and present on our wedding day!!

- Kyanna and Affan

Mandy Facchin · Married on 03/18/2018

Rev. Jude is a pro for all occassions

When my husband and I welcomed our first baby girl into our family, we knew we wanted to mark the occasion in a special way. We decided to have a baby blessing/naming ceremony and Rev. Jude was the first and only person I called to officiate. Two years ago we chose her to officiate our wedding ceremony after an extensive search and interview process. We knew within 30 seconds of speaking to her over the phone that she was the right fit for us. She just has a special way of creating atmosphere and inviting everyone in attendance to open their hearts and dive into the ceremony fully. Her style is warm and joyful and light, but at the same time she has a confident and stable presence that grounds you and makes you feel at ease. You can feel comfortable and trust that your ceremony is in good hands. She did such a wonderful job during our wedding, we were delighted to invite her back to help us celebrate the birth of our daughter. Jude worked with us to customize the ceremony for our unique needs, presenting us with different options to find what we were most comfortable with. It really felt like we were working together to co-create the ceremony that was right for us. The result was simply beautiful. It felt like the perfect blend of formality and sacredness, even though we were just standing in my living room at home amongst family. Additionally, she is on-time, extremely well organized and prepared, and her many years of experience truly shows. I can highly recommend Rev. Jude for all your ceremony needs!

sara · Married on 11/04/2017

Jude was our officiant for our wedding the beginning of November. Jude was recommended to us from the event planner at our wedding venue. From the first day we met Jude we knew that we shared a great connection and that she would be perfect to officiate our wedding. We were looking for someone that was able to accommodate our needs that were different then most other weddings we had been to. Jude has spent an ample amount of time with us leading up to our wedding meeting each and every need we had. Our ceremony felt so us and we truly believe that this wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for Jude. We feel so blessed to have had Jude officiate our ceremony and we HIGHLY recommend her to officiate yours!

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2017

Working with Rev. Jude Smith was a truly wonderful experience from start to finish. From the very first phone call straight through to our wedding day, my husband and I knew Rev. Jude was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. We wanted a ceremony that was spiritual without being religious, and that wouldn't be a cliched, cookie cutter, fill-in-the-blanks formality that would bore both ourselves and our guests. Jude immediately understood our vision, and worked closely with us to craft a ceremony that was meaningful, beautiful, and unique to us. Throughout the process, Rev. Jude made a real effort to actually get to know us via multiple in-depth conversations via phone and Skype, culminating in an invitation to her office in beautiful Rhinebeck to finalize our ceremony. By the time our wedding day arrived, not only did we feel like we got exactly the ceremony we wanted, it felt like we were being married by a friend. It's impossible not to smile every time you speak with Rev. Jude thanks to her warm, friendly and loving personality that puts you at ease right from the start. She genuinely enjoys what she does, and it definitely shows in her work. Many of our wedding guests have expressed to us how much they enjoyed our ceremony, noting how special and magical it was. Choosing Rev. Jude to officiate our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made throughout our wedding planning process. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and to have her be a part of our special day, and we highly recommend her to anyone. We miss working with her!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2017

My husband and I just cannot express how pleased we are with the personalized, eloquent ceremony Jude helped create and bring to life. From the first skype call we had, Jude was just an absolute pleasure to work with. Whatever anxieties We had about creating the perfect ceremony true to us, just disappeared. She is truly a professional. Our friends and family are still talking about our ceremony weeks later. Highly highly recommend Jude!! Best officiant EVER!!!

Mary · Married on 10/07/2017

When I first met Rev. Jude Smith it was at my friends wedding 4 years ago. She made such an impression that I knew when the time came for me to get married, Jude was the minister I would choose.
    Well I recently married my long-time partner, Sue, of 17 years. The first phone call we made, after family of course,was to Jude! She was so happy for us and even more appreciative that after 4 years we remembered her and wanted her to be our officiant. Jude stepped us through every part of our ceremony and it turned out exactly the way we wanted!! With her help, our wedding was perfect! I will recommend her services to all my friends. Thank you Rev. Jude!
    Mary

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

I was first introduced to Jude 4 years ago when friends of mine got married n she officiated their wedding .I was really impressed with her . Jude performed such a beautiful ceremony for my friends wedding that I knew I wanted her to officiate our wedding when we get married . So after 17 years with my partner we decided that it was time for us to get married so we stayed true to our promise to Jude and called her . Jude remembered us and we were just as surprised as she was . Judes response to us was she would be honored to officiate our wedding and thanked us both for letting her share our special day . Jude was very helpful and prompt .

• Y

Yih · Married on 09/23/2017

Safe to say -- we love Jude. And honestly, we could not imagine our ceremony without her. We met Jude 18 months before our wedding and immediately clicked with her. We talked about our relationship basically as friends more than a vendor. Jude sees her job as more than an officiant who shows up on a random Saturday. She sees herself as a connector, a listener, an encourager, a spiritual counselor and a writer of your love story. After all that, we also see her as our friend. On top of that, Jude was easily one of our most professional and organized vendors in our giant team of outside vendors.

The actual ceremony was magical. Some of it was due to perfect weather and a perfect setting. But a lot of it was based on the words and pacing Jude helped write and orchestrate. People were laughing... people were crying... and weeks later, people are still saying it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they've ever attended. Much of that praise is thanks to Jude!

Michael · Married on 09/17/2017

Rev. Jude did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. From the first time we spoke on the phone to meeting in person and the day of our ceremony she was always warm, understanding, patient, and kind. She brought alot of love in to our ceremony and helped us to express our love for each other. As an interfaith couple I was very impressed by her ability to create a ceremony for us that was meaningful and inclusive. I cannot imagine anyone better.

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2017

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Jude to officiate our wedding. She was extremely flexible when it came to accommodating our challenging schedules and planning from a distance, and she worked with us over the course of several months to customize and refine every element of our ceremony. Her guidance and resources helped us to create a beautiful and extremely personalized ceremony. We were so pleased with the end result and felt truly cared for along the way; we would highly recommend Jude to any of family members or friends.

Luis · Married on 07/15/2017

Rev. Jude made our ceremony on July 15, 2017 so special. From the very beginning since we met she took the time to get to know us as a couple and find out about us in order to put together a customized ceremony that was truly unique. This is not your cookie cutter "by the powers vested in me....etc" type of stuff. Her ceremony took time and art to put together and you can tell she truly cares about her couples. We got so many compliments about our ceremony. It was truly magical and touching. It came from the heart and it was so well crafted. If you're looking for a unique ceremony that will truly make your day special you won't regret working with Rev. Jude. We are so glad we met her and thank her for making our day so special and memorable.

Rev. Jude Smith - Interfaith Minister 1

Leanne · Married on 05/20/2017

From the first phone call i just knew Jude was the one to marry us when you know you know. She if very accommodating makes sure you k ow everything that will happen at your first meeting to help you feel how your day will be. She really is the best we had the most beautiful ceremony. Thank you jude!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Jude gave my husband and I the most memorable, most special, and most personal wedding ceremony we ever could have asked for. We and all of our guests were absolutely in love with the ceremony! For someone who only knew us in this small portion of our lives, Jude felt like an old friend who had always known us. She was a delight to work with and we highly recommend her. There wasn't a detail we would have changed!

• I

Ian · Married on 10/01/2016

Jude Smith is wonderful. Professional, open, honest, caring, considerate. My partner and I did not know what to expect with our first meeting with Jude, but we were so pleasantly surprised by her kindness and step-by-step approach to crafting a ceremony. I think Jude is so successful because she is clearly able to work with a wide range of people and personalities. She was open to our suggestions and ideas -- we had many! -- and even when she may have thought we were a little odd or outside the box, she always found a way to make it work. Jude is not the type to impose her ideas on her clients -- she fully respects the individual and personal nature of crafting a ceremony but is experienced enough to know what will work and what may not. So her suggestions were always welcome. Working with her truly was a collaborative effort. She made us feel special every time we had a meeting with her, she never rushed us, and the ceremony itself was wonderful. It's easy to overlook just how important the officiant is to setting the tone for the ceremony and to making guests feel at ease, in good hands, but this cannot be overstated or taken for granted; Jude understands this. She is perfect. SO many people commented on how impressed they were with her. And we cannot recommend Jude Smith more highly.

Kris · Married on 09/24/2016

Reach out to Jude!! We did, and it was the easiest decision we made while wedding planning! She is a warm, wonderful woman, professional and talented, she has a lovely presence, and can make your ceremony whatever you dream it to be. We wanted a balance of non-denominational (religious-light) with something spiritual, and she wrote our ceremony beautifully and found that perfect, delicate balance for us. And, she takes her time to make sure the ceremony takes shape into what you BOTH want. Our ceremony was tailored to us, it felt like us, and it was exactly what we wanted. And — our guests loved it! We're still getting compliments a month later! Thank you, Reverend Jude, for making our special day unforgettable for us and our guests!