Rev. Jude Smith Reviews

Rev. Jude Smith 3
Rev. Jude Smith 4
  • Eleanor

Eleanor Kolodziejski · Getting married on 02/02/2020

The perfect Valentine's day wedding ceremony

I am so glad we chose Jude as our officiant. She truly went above and beyond. From our first meeting, Jude was friendly and kind. She took the time to truly get to know my wife and I. She went out of her way to understand our relationship, and she delivered a wonderfully sweet and personal service on our wedding day. There wasn't a dry eye in the house! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better Officiant!

Jude married a good friend of mine and I knew as I watched their beautiful ceremony that I needed her to be my officiant someday (even though I was single at the time hah!). Fast forward 5 years, I'm engaged, and when it came time to think about our wedding ceremony and who would marry us, Jude came immediately back to mind! From the start it was so easy to work with her, she has such a warm and welcoming presence. She took so much care and time with us to create a really special ceremony that touched us and our guests. There weren't many dry eyes, and so many guests had to make a point to tell me during cocktail hour that it was the most special ceremony they had witnessed. My Husband and I thought the ceremony was going to be particularly challenging since we are not religious and our families are, but Jude found a beautiful common ground that we were all happy with. Another huge point for me was how calm Jude made me feel on my wedding day, both before the ceremony started and through the whole time at the altar, and it made a difference in being able to deliver my vows more powerfully. We couldn't have done it without her and have our beautiful ceremony to cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Casey

Casey Michael · Married on 09/28/2019

Authentic as they come!

Jude was a fantastic fit for our wedding officiant. From beginning to end she was always punctual and detail oriented. The day of was something I will never forget. I never cry...but that day I might've. ;) She was able to express our relationship in fluent poetic words and it was truly incredible. She made both my wife and I feel comfortable and calm throughout the entire process. It wasn't a boring recited ceremony like they often are. Jude gets to know you as a couple and uses that to form the most beautiful ceremony for you and your loved one. A day we shall never forget!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jade Michael · Married on 09/28/2019

Heartfelt and detail oriented!

There are truly no words big enough to describe how well Jude executed our wedding day ceremony. From our first meeting to the last she was always on point with all details. The way that she was able to put our relationship into words and express it in a way that was heartfelt, comedic, and truly real was something that we are forever grateful for. She creates each ceremony she does specifically to each couple and it made it so personal for us and our guests. Our friends and family raved after the ceremony how captivating it was and there was definitely not a dry eye around. We will forever cherish the special words from our ceremony and plan on reading them every year on our anniversary. There is no person in this world that could have been more down to earth and authentic than Jude. If you are looking for an officiant consider your search over...Jude's your girl!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Theresa Adami · Married on 09/28/2019

Baby Blessing ceremony

Hands Down - Rev. Jude is the absolute BEST! From the moment we made contact to the day of the ceremony - Rev. Jude made sure that every detail was covered to our satisfaction. She is warm, sweet and most sincere. She was easy to work with and her bubbly personality was felt by all who attended the ceremony. Thank you Rev. Jude for creating such a beautiful blessing ceremony for our granddaughter. We wish you so much more success in making other people as happy as you have made us.

Rev. Jude Smith 5
    Rev. Jude Smith 6
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Jon Tario · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent and well organized.

I can't say much really about the pricing, but I worked a wedding this past weekend with Jude, as I was the guitarist for the ceremony. Jude was very organized, clear about all of the cues, and performed a caring and thoughtful ceremony. From someone on the otherwise of the wedding ceremony, she was by far the easiest officiant to work with and an excellent choice for sure!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Erin Tierney · Married on 09/21/2019

The BEST choice you will make for your entire wedding.

I don't even know where to start. Jude is unreal. She gets to know you and your fiancé on such a personal level and genuinely cares about you both. We met with her multiple times and talked with her on the phone even more often. During our ceremony we were both completely relaxed because we felt so comfortable around her. Before the ceremony she reminded us to just look at her and listen to what she was saying, so we were able to soak up the moment and feel the love we shared. We trusted her completely and she always made sure that the ceremony felt right for us.
    Her words touched all of our family and friends as well. There was lots of sniffling from the audience. During the reception, SO MANY people approached us to compliment the ceremony, even people who we would have thought were there mostly for the party ;)
    She gave us resources to help choose the elements of our ceremony and documents to help us write our ring vows and personal vows. She also gave us clear and organized checklists along the way. Despite the fact that one of our checklist items was to get our marriage license at least 3 days before our wedding... we spaced it. In MA, there is a three (business) day waiting period for wedding licenses (not counting the day you apply for one). We realized on Tuesday night... our wedding was Saturday. We emailed Jude in a panic at midnight on Tuesday and the next morning she called the town hall in the town we were getting married and somehow arranged for one of the people working there to hand deliver our license to us on our wedding day. Oh, and Jude took time away from HER OWN vacation to do this.
    We could not have chosen a better, more genuine and caring officiant. We love Jude.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Rev. Jude Smith's reply:

Dear Erin and Chris,
    Your unsolicited words brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. My deepest wish is for all couples to feel the power of their love - with lots of laughter and warmth and perhaps a few tender tears.

Thank you for taking the time to so generously share the magic that we created together, and the reasons why. An extraordinary wedding ceremony is always a co-creative process. Thank you for trusting me to take you to where I promised you we would go. May you continue to live happily ever after.

Much love,
    Jude
  • Kelly

alex Joffe · Married on 09/15/2019

Compassionate, kind & professional! Great ceremony for couples of different backgrounds.

When we started thinking about who would do the honors of marrying us, we initially thought we would ask someone close to us - a family member or friend. As time went on and there was no clear choice as to who would be perfect for the job, we decided to look into hiring an officiant. My husband and I come from different backgrounds and while neither of us really practice our faith, we do have traditions that are important to us both. We wanted to find an officiant who would create a ceremony based around our commonalities and the principle of love rather than religion. We wanted our ceremony to reflect our love for one another, our personal beliefs and outlook on life together, warm the hearts of our guests, and ensure that no one felt offended or left out. Jude did a wonderful job at blending our faiths, backgrounds, families, traditions and wishes. She really took the time to listen to us both, asked a lot of questions and helped us get to a place of comfort. Her calm demeanor and confidence also really helped us get through the ceremony without getting too caught up in our many emotions. Without even meeting her face to face prior to the wedding, she was able to really connect with us and pull out our individual personalities as well as our dynamic as a couple. We really loved Jude's ceremony as did our guests!

• Claire

claire dulka · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful and Joy Ceremony

Jude went above and beyond as our officiant for our wedding this past September. She comes from a place of love & joy and it shows! She took the time to get to know us and craft a ceremony that was unique and touching. She provided guidance and wisdom in the months leading up to our wedding. I 100% felt that we were in good hands the entire time. Our wedding was a magical day thanks to Jude!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Lisa Spatafore · Married on 08/25/2019

Excellent from beginning to end, times two, because she was so good we used her twice!

Rev. Jude is amazing! We were fortunate enough to have her officiate, not one but two ceremonies for my family! Both were special in their own ways. Several guests complimented me post ceremony\party and told me how beautiful and unique everything was and it was in part to her. She is professional, very warm and knowledgeable in executing a ceremony. She lets you lead the way with how you’d like your ceremony to go in terms of reading selections, music choices, optional special words from guests, etc., etc, and still manages to guide you every step of the way to making sure your special moment is truly special and truly right for your family. We highly recommend her! She brought the right vibe to our ceremony!

• Ricky

Ricky Bustamante · Married on 08/11/2019

We love jude

Our initial meeting with Jude was in Rhinebeck, NY, to get to know each other better. Our first impression of Jude was that she is someone who is extremely professional, but incredibly warm and inviting. Her office space exuded a sense of calm and Jude herself has an aura of peace and serenity surrounding her. Not ever meeting with an officiant before, we were unsure what to expect, but Jude made us feel peaceful, reassured and helped us understand what was to be expected of us, and how the entire ceremony would proceed on our wedding day. Any questions or concerns were approached with care and insight, she is a wonderful listener and excellent at explaining everything. We had many great options to make our ceremony truly be in our own words and convey the feelings we have for each other. We opted to not write our own vows, but were able to pick from pages of beautiful vows and tailor the ones we did pick to suit ourselves and how we feel about each other. They came out beautifully and we really felt the power of those words on our wedding day. We cannot state enough how the wedding would not have been the same if it were not for Jude's spirituality leading us and the attendees through the ceremony. The entire audience felt her sense of peace and warmth and it really elevated the ceremony and wedding to something even more beautiful and special. Jude set the tone and mood for the entire wedding, just an incredible way to start off our new lives together. We cannot say enough about how we loved her being our officiant. We highly recommend anyone who is thinking about having Jude as their officiant, to meet and talk with her, she will help make it the best day of your life

Sent on 09/29/2019

Travis Kreilick · Married on 06/29/2019

Couldnt Be Happier!

Jude is a wonderful person with a heart of gold. Her exceptional attention to detail made our special day go on without a hitch. She went above and beyond to make a personal connection with my wife and I and it really made our ceremony special. Our guests really enjoyed her positive energy as well! We Highly recommend Rev. Jude Smith!

Courtney Kreilick · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazingly perfect!

I couldn’t picture my ceremony being any more perfect! She takes her job very seriously and truly wants to get to know the couple to make the most perfect/honest ceremony. She has a very calming energy about her and calmed any nerves there may have been. I would Absolutely recommend her without hesitation!

Rev. Jude Smith 7
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • ralph

ralph · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply Amazing

Professional, courteous, kind and compassionate......

These are just a few words that encompass the experience with Jude on our special day. From the initial scope call to our face to face to the actual day of, Jude exhibited such class and professionalism that truly took our vision and knocked it out of the stratosphere. We will forever be grateful to her and welcome her as part of our family. (You truly are family)

Jude is a skilled operator of impeccable character and I would highly recommend her to anyone / any couple looking for a true professional and Interfaith Minister.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2019

Among the best out there!

Rev. Jude is a true professional: organized, detail-oriented and thorough from beginning to end. She was a delight to work with from Day One and made our wedding ceremony truly beautiful. We are so grateful for the time she took getting to know us (and our ring bearing dog!) and for personalizing our ceremony—keeping it true to us. She was also so wonderful at keeping us calm the day of our wedding when our ceremony got delayed because of wind and rain. We so appreciate that! She helped make the most important day of our lives special and memorable. We can’t say enough good things about Rev. Jude.

Sent on 05/31/2019

David G · Married on 05/18/2019

Jude Smith, Officiant

It is our pleasure to write this review about Jude Smith as our wedding officiant.

This is a 2nd marriage for both of us and we wanted a less traditional ceremony that was unique and personal to us and our kids. Jude was happy to work with us in this regard and was terrific. She made a tremendous effort to get to know us by meeting us in person and via multiple telephone calls. She officiated our ceremony exactly as we had hoped with enthusiasm and true professionalism.

We highly recommend Jude to be your wedding officiant, you won't be disappointed.

Dave & Sophie
    5-18-2019

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Elliott · Married on 10/20/2018

Your ceremony with be beautiful and personal!

Jude was such a pleasure to work with. Our ceremony was personal, thoughtful created, and my husband and I could not imagine our ceremony any other way. She is very kind, organized, and dedicated to making your wedding ceremony special and one of a kind. One of the best choices we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Thomas

Thomas Polucci · Married on 10/06/2018

Jude Smith is a wonderful officiant

Jude is a warm, wonderful person and these qualities shine through in her service. My husband and I were moved in ways I didn’t realize were possible. It was the most loving service we could have hoped for and our guests told us many, many times that our ceremony was one of the most heartfelt and beautiful services that they had ever attended.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best day of our lives

Jude was absolutely amazing. She is so organized, a master with words, poised, and confident. She met with us several times prior to our ceremony getting to know us and our stories. She then crafted a ceremony that was tailored to us, filled with these stories and moments creating a personalized and truly lovely event. I can’t tell you how many of our guests commented on how amazing Jude was as our officiant. We trusted her from the moment we met and she made us feel at ease on our special day knowing that she would guide us and our guests through the greatest day of my life.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Angela · Married on 09/07/2018

Jude is the best. We could not have found a more thoughtful or professional officiant than her. She was easy to communicate with, very detailed and organized, and made us feel very special throughout the whole process. She knew exactly what she was doing yet kept an open mind the whole time. I am so happy we found her and we are grateful to have shared our wedding with her.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Richard · Married on 09/07/2018

My wife and I are incredibly grateful to have been married by Jude. Jude is a thoughtful, caring, and fun person and it was special to have worked with her. She has a great approach and we trusted her guidance and expertise to help us create a wonderful ceremony together. We are happy that Jude was part of our special occasion and will always be thankful for her kindness.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Heather Barbosa · Married on 08/25/2018

Weddings, Celebrations of Life, Dedications, All wrapped up in one awesome person.

Rev. Jude is the complete package. She allows for abundant individuality but can also put the complete ceremony together. She officiated at my wedding to my husband and also at his Celebration of life ceremony in August. All those I spoke to stated it was the best service they had ever been to, leaving with hearts filled with love and hope. I am thankful and grateful to have had her by my side on both occasions. She is uplifting, unique, loving and spiritual.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Janette · Married on 08/18/2018

our experience

We feel so lucky and grateful to have had Rev. Jude Smith officiate our wedding. We wanted a wedding ceremony that was non-denominational yet still had weight and warmth to it. Rev. Jude helped us build a moving, transcendental and truly magical wedding ceremony. Rev. Jude helped us navigate the seemingly intimidating landscape of building our wedding ceremony. She provided a clear, calming road map for us - giving us solid logistical help on wrangling our large bridal party and families as well as endless resources of poems and vows to handcraft a wedding ceremony perfect for us. Our families were all so moved by the ceremony - many commented that it was so personal and warm we must have known Rev. Jude for years. But in fact we had worked with Rev. Jude remotely for just a couple weeks leading up to the wedding. This is testament to the warmth and sensitivity she brings to her work and her amazing aptitude to get to the heart of relationship, fully celebrating and honoring that relationship with a uniquely crafted wedding ceremony. She created a magical and loving foundation to build our marriage on and we could not be happier!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kayla Breyette · Married on 06/29/2018

Absolutely wonderful

I honestly could not have asked for a better ceremony on my wedding day thanks to Jude. She made sure everything from beginning to end was tailored to my liking and both myself and my husband felt so comfortable with her from the minute we met. She really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and from that she creates a ceremony that is so personal and special. Jude truly takes pride in her work and we absolutely loved having her be a part of our big day.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Solie · Married on 06/28/2018

Jude was so easy going and great to work with. We had a few phone calls before the ceremony so that by the time we saw each other in person we felt like we knew her. She was very professional and accommodating . A few of my friends offered to officiate our wedding but I knew I wanted someone with experience and I am so glad we chose that route!

Sent on 07/19/2018