Makeup By Jen B

Boise, Idaho View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A professional, certified wedding makeup artist based in Boise, Idaho, Makeup By Jen B. is a freelance makeup artist who works on location. Jen has worked in the industry for over 12 years and specializes in both traditional and airbrush makeup. Makeup By Jen B. provides makeup for a variety of events, including weddings, photo shoots, print, and commercial ads, prom, and homecoming dances, and special events. You and your wedding party can rely on her experiences and talents for all makeup applications, as she accommodates small and large-sized wedding parties, including the bride, mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, flower girls, and guests.

Jen designs makeup ideal for your face shape, eye shape, skin texture, and skin color. With training in all aspects of makeup, she can tailor her makeup services to suit your event and photography needs. From consultations to group services and men’s grooming, Jen offers a dynamic range of makeup services. You can choose from airbrush, contour, eye or natural makeup, as well as fake eyelashes and makeup trials.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Victoria
    Victoria H. Married on 04/02/2022

Best vendor ever!!

Jen was amazing to work with! She was super responsive throughout the whole process and was very efficient, friendly, and talented on the big day! My wedding party and I certainly looked our best, and it was a big relief to not have to worry about our makeup all afternoon! Thank you, Jen!
    Rachel M. Married on 10/03/2021

Amazing person and beautiful makeup!

Jen was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding! The bridal trial was so nice to have to see what I would want for the wedding day. She was so amazing to work with when scheduling times to get myself and my wedding party ready. My bridesmaids were also extremely happy with their makeup looks. We all enjoyed Jens company the day of getting ready! She really made sure to ask lots of questions to see what each person would want in their look. Getting makeup done was all of our favorite part in getting ready that day and it lasted and looked amazing all night long! Jen is the best and so sweet! I 100% recommend her. Her pricing is very reasonable, and I would have payed more too if it meant having her do my makeup for my wedding day!
    Allison S. Married on 09/19/2021

Excellent Experience!

My bridal party and I had an absolutely amazing experience with Jen! She helped everyone look their absolute best. Besides our beautiful makeup, her very friendly yet professionalism demeanor made me feel so calm and at ease on my big day. Highly recommend working with Jen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

AZ Photos AZ Photos Wedding Photographers

Jen B. is the only MakeUp person I would ever recommend ! All of the brides that I have witnessed Jen working with were all thrilled with her work. Jen is patient and excellent at her craft. Jen is a true professional and a certified freelance makeup artist specializing in airbrush makeup. AZ Photos highly recommend Makeup by Jen B.

Lizzie Kimball Photography Lizzie Kimball Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen B. is such a pleasure to work with! She made my bride look picture perfect & was so sweet and easy going. My bride was absolutely thrilled with her makeup. I hope to work with Jen again!

Celebrations By Amy Bacon Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Jen is FABULOUS! I have had the pleasure of working with her in the past. My brides rave about her work and her personality. It's you wedding day ... You have invested in tons of things for your guest, invest in YOU! Jen has the ability to bring out your beauty. Regardless of what you are looking for ... natural, dramatic, she can do it all. I recommend her with pride.

Boise Boise, Idaho, 83706
Location of (Makeup By Jen B)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding