Still Water Hollow

18120 Dean Lane, Nampa, ID 83687 Map · Phone number

About Still Water Hollow

Whether you want a rustic, romantic, or country elegant feel, Still Water Hollow can make your event one to remember for years to come. With its quaint atmosphere tucked back just minutes from the Idaho Center in Nampa, it will seem you've discovered an oasis in the country… far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

This beautiful piece of land is home to a sparkling pond with a cascading waterfall, an 1899 white chapel, lovely grassy areas, a gazebo and even a village of cottages that take you back to a simpler time. The Barn was completed in early 2016 and serves as a gorgeous indoor space for events of 150 or less. There's a lovely bridal loft, grooms quarters, indoor restrooms and plenty of space outdoors for up to 500 guests. You can host your event at a number of locations outside, but if dark clouds head our way there's a heated indoor facility to save you from canceling your event or renting expensive tents.

Our hope is that Still Water Hollow will become the gathering place for families and the community to create special moments with those they hold dear. Check the Still Water Hollow calendar and plan to attend an event that is open to the public, and please make your reservations soon when you are planning a wedding, family reunion or other memorable occasion.

Follow Still Water Hollow on

56 Reviews for Still Water Hollow

1 User photo

Still Water Hollow 1

Pam · Married on 09/08/2018

My son and daughter in law had their wedding here and it was absolutely perfect. There is nothing we would of changed. The whole venue was beautiful and the people we dealt with were professional and awesome. The location is perfect because you feel like you have all the privacy in the world but its easy to get to and located close to hotels, restaurants etc for family that came in from out of town. I would recommend this venue to any and everyone.

Kristina · Married on 06/02/2018

I had my wedding here a week and a half ago and it was INCREDIBLE! Yes, we waited over a year from time of booking to our event date, but it was well worth the wait. Breanne and Kelley went so far above and beyond to help me out anytime I needed them. I do not live in the area, and they were always so helpful to me when I was in town - accommodating my request to come out and look around several times, meeting with me while I was in town to ensure everything was taken care of, answering every call/email in a timely manner and always with such kindness and compassion. The venue is absolutely beautiful and arranged perfectly to allow for the bridal party to get ready on the day of. There are plenty of options as to where to hold the ceremony/reception to accommodate nearly any size guest list! Absolutely worth every single penny we spent and well worth the wait to have our special day here!

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 01/07/2017

Okay, the snow on the day of my wedding was insane! But you guys made sure everyone was warm and that the sidewalks were cleared even though it was a nonstop job. The entire property is gorgeous, and it doesn't matter what season it is this is the best wedding venue in my honest opinion!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Still Water Hollow's reply:

I know the amount of snow was unexpected and shocking to so many, but it was wonderful to see how that certainly did not effect the joy and excitement of your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words and we are very thankful that you had a wonderful experience here. Blessings to you both as you enjoy married life!

Still Water Hollow FAQ

• Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Dutch Oven Den Catering
    Dutch Oven Den Catering Wedding Caterers

We have catered events many times at Still Water Holllow. Each time we have loved working with everyone there. They are kind, friendly and professional. The venue is beautiful and really makes any wedding or event look fantastic

• Ampersand Studios
    Ampersand Studios Wedding Photographers

Still Water Hollow is one of our very very favorite wedding venues in Idaho! They really have it all, and it's a photographer's dream. Between the sweetest little chapel ever, the beautiful grounds with manicured lawns, fields, flowers, and a gorgeous pond, and of course their iconic and newly built GORGEOUS barn.... it really has everything you could want. It's the perfect venue for indoor/outdoor weddings with pretty much any guest count. I've seen intimate weddings done here as well as big huge shin-digs. We always get excited about shooting at SWH and we love the charm that it provides. Perhaps the most beautiful thing about this venue isn't the venue at all. It's the people who run it. Brianne and her family run this place from their hearts and they really care so much about every single couple that shares their vows on their property. It's such an amazing family-owned and operated business and we know you'll be in great hands if you choose Still Water Hollow.

• Big Al's
    Big Al's Wedding Caterers

Still Water Hallow is one of the best venues in all of the Treasure Valley. They truly focus on every clients needs to make there events unforgettable . We have loved working with them.

• 18120 Dean Lane Nampa, ID 83687 See on map