5016 N Lena Ave, Boise, ID 83713 Map · Phone number

About Diane Pugmire Events

At Delicate Designs we specialize in wedding and event planning, coordination, design and decor. Our customer’s needs are of the utmost importance to us. Whether you need assistance in determining your vision or just need guidance make sure your wedding or special event is everything you have imagined it to be. We take pride in continuously learning and improving our skills in this ever changing Event Planning industry, to deliver the very best for our customers.

Diane Pugmire Events was formerly known as Delicate Designs

Lounge
Lounge
Centerpiece
Centerpiece
Beautiful Sawtooh winery wedding, so creative this mother was. It was so easy to decorate.
Tent reception
Tent reception
c1ee739adc554d7e 0715171059

48 Reviews for Diane Pugmire Events

1 User photo

Diane Pugmire Events 1

Brittany · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Diane is nothing short of incredible! I thought I could do everything for my wedding on my own but once I met Diane I knew I needed her! She knows what she is doing and is extremely good at her job. She will make sure everything you want gets taken care of, and she’ll also take care of things that you didn’t even know you needed. The weeks leading up to our wedding were crazy, and it was so nice to have Diane to go to with any questions I had or help I needed. I don’t even have the words to describe how much she helped on our wedding day, all I can say is the wedding would’ve been much more stressful, hectic, and not what I wanted if she wasn’t there. All of my family and friends told me how amazing Diane was and how nice it was to have such a personable person that we could go to with anything. She is genuine, understanding, and cares about her clients. I would highly recommend Diane!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing to work with

Diane was amazing to work with on our recent destination wedding in Sun Valley, Idaho. She is personable, professional, organized, and has the distinct ability to be "right" and "left" brained at the same time. She helped guide us through the planning process, gave us great ideas, and executed day of flawlessly. Diane is clearly passionate about her events, her clients, and her brand. We would absolutely recommend Diane to anyone in need of her services.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Emma Fullmer · Married on 06/08/2019

superb excellency doesn't even come close!

Diane was always quick to respond and maintained a professional and warm demeanor throughout our interactions. Even when we were panicking about something or other, Diane kept calm and was patient as we worked through everything! On the day of the wedding, she was everywhere we needed her, and she and her team helped make the wedding go off without a single hitch!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Diane Pugmire Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Rhodes Entertainment
    Rhodes Entertainment Wedding DJs

We had the pleasure of working with Delicate Designs at a wedding at Shore Lodge in McCall. Diane Estey and her staff make a remarkable team. Their design was creative, elegant and classy. Diane's work ethic and attention detail made the night run smoothly, despite a few unexpected curve balls that were beyond anyone's control. That's the type of coordinator you want on your big wedding day. I endorse Diane and her team 100%!

• Waters Edge Event Center
    Waters Edge Event Center Banquet Halls

You guys are the best! We can always count on you to be timely, creative and accommodating... especially to our brides who need that special attention on their day! Warm regards, Karen Owner

• A Creekside Affair
    A Creekside Affair Barn & Farm Weddings

It was a pleasure to work with Diane. Professional, smooth, efficient, experienced.....I would recommend her to any bride anytime.

• 5016 N Lena Ave Boise, ID, 83713 See on map