3601 N Barberry Dr, Boise, ID 83703 Map Phone number Visit website
Package Price $1,650
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Sara Michelle Weddings and Events

Sara Michelle Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company in Boise, Idaho. This full-service planning and design company offers an array of detailed services that will make your big day completely special. The attention to detail, personalized services, and excellent organization make this company the perfect match for helping plan your next big event.

Sara Michelle Weddings and Events will make your planning process organized, simplified, and completely stress-free. They can plan an array of special events, but especially weddings and rehearsal dinners. There are full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options for destination, religious, non-religious and eco-friendly weddings, and even elopements. The services offered by Sara Michelle Weddings and Events can include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 6
Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Espindola 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Amazing Planning Services!

For anyone looking for the perfect planner to make their event truly special, Sara is the gal for the job! I can't imagine how our wedding would have turned out if we didn't have Sara helping us out along the way. We hired Sara for her partial planning services and I always felt like we were getting 110% of her time and energy. We hired her after I had already been doing some planning on my own, and she helped us customize a perfect package that covered all the services I needed and filled in all of the little pieces I was missing, without undermining the work I had already put in (and working within our budget).

In terms of quality of work and character, Sara is absolutely amazing! Each of the details she helped us put together felt completely "us" and all her work reflected the attention to detail and concern for quality she has. The final product on our wedding day was spectacular and looked like it was pulled straight from a styled shoot. She did all of the work with the decor and design, and helped me choose quality vendors and products to put it all together. She even went out of her way and picked up some of our rentals to save us a ton of money on delivery charges! Sara is truly kindhearted and it seems like she really loves what she does. She showed her love for her job by making me feel like she was truly invested in making our wedding perfect for us.

Prior to our wedding and throughout all of our planning, Sara was a dream to work with. She was so easy to communicate with, and was always super flexible with scheduling things during the times I had available. She was always very prompt to respond and there was only one instance in which I had to wait a few days to hear back from her (which definitely wasn't a problem, but really spoke to her commitment to her clients and always making them feel like a priority!) and every other email or text was responded to within hours. She was super warm and fun to talk to, while maintaining the perfect balance of that "lets get stuff done" attitude mixed into every conversation. Sara really took the time to get to know me and my husband and understood our priorities and desires, which really showed while helping us chose all of the details that would make up our wedding. As we got very close to our big day I felt completely confident that everything was being handled, and Sara gave me the constant reassurance I needed. She contacted all our vendors to confirm their deliveries and a week prior to the wedding she gave me the final timeline, that contained every detail we needed, which included when each vendor was going to arrive, where I was supposed to be, and even cute reminders to relax and stay hydrated.

On the day of our wedding things went more smoothly than I could have dreamed for. Sara was busy all day prior to the ceremony working on setting things up and overseeing all the deliveries, while I was upstairs getting ready in our on-site bridal suite. She still took the time to check on me though, even texting me while she was busy working on things and bringing us all lunch (which she had the foresight to prearrange so I didn't have to stress about it!). After we had out first look Sara was never too far out of sight and was always working behind the scenes to keep out wedding ceremony and reception running smoothly. She stayed with us throughout the whole night, popping in to give us updates on our timeline and scheduled activities and checking on our happiness and comfort, without ever intruding on my time with my husband or our guests. At the end of the night my husband and I left and Sara stayed behind to clean up and collect all of the personal items we had left behind, including some of my clothing from the bridal suite and items like our cake knife and guest book. She even arranged a time to drop these items off and sent me some videos she had taken via email.

I feel a little silly leaving such a long review, but I think people should truly know how amazing Sara is and what a difference she made for our wedding, and that everything I said comes from genuine appreciate for her and her services. I know I included many details, but I have only touched on some of the wonderful things she did for us and still have so many more that I could share to show how thoughtful and thorough she was. You'll just have to meet her yourself and you will quickly see how true this all is! All we can say is thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the whole wedding planning process and day of coordinating so easy, special, and fun, and helping us throw the most perfect wedding we could have imagined.

• Alexandra

Alexandra 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Wow! Sara is amazing! When my husband and I decided to get married in September we had 40 days to create our dream ceremony at the Sparks Lake Meadow in Bend, Oregon. Sara knew exactly what we should focus on and made planning the event a breeze. As for the decorations, I had no idea where to even begin. Sara gave me ideas that blew me away. The resulting look was simple and striking against the smoke cloaked mountains. My color scheme of plum and orange came through in muted yet beautiful ways that tied everything together.

Sara also planned our reception in July. Held at the Aspen Hall in Bend, Oregon. She took my travel theme and fit it perfectly into the venue. As a bride who did not want to be involved in the decorative details I knew I could tell Sara my vision and she would deliver something even better than I could have imagined. And that is exactly what she did! When I walked in to the venue after she set up I was shocked and overcome with emotion. She perfectly encapsulated myself and my husband with the decorations and the feel of the room. The guests were equally impressed and at the end of the night when we told everyone to take anything they wanted we were left with almost nothing!

As for planning she helped with our timelines, finding and handling vendors, and was our day of coordinator for both events. I can honestly say I experienced absolutely no stress during either day! Sara was amazing at problem solving for anything that came up and the events went off without a hitch. I am so grateful for everything that Sara did, and I would definitely recommend her as your wedding planner for any level of help you need!

Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 8

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2