BA Makeup Co.

Boise, ID View map Visit website

BA Makeup Co. is a hair and makeup team based in Boise, Idaho. Owners Lindsey and Camille take great joy in serving clients as they prepare for their joyous wedding day. They specialize in providing on-site beauty services for every member of your wedding party. Their main goal is to enhance the natural beauty of their clients and to leave them feeling confident as they walk down the aisle.

BA Makeup Co. offers a wide range of services to ensure that your experience is fully tailored to suit your needs. Consultations and trial appointments are available for both hair styling and makeup services ahead of time, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas for your look. On the day of your event, the team will travel to your chosen venue and can accommodate groups of up to 20 members.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Kalynda
    Kalynda R. Married on 05/29/2022

Hair and Makeup

So happy with the hair and makeup that the BA team for both my trial and the day of my wedding. They were so good at handling all the different hair lengths for my bridal party and were willing to adjust things as needed. Highly recommend them!

BA Makeup Co.'s reply:

We absolutely loved doing your wedding, you're a stunning bride
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely the best artists!

Throughout my wedding I had multiple artists. One for my engagement session and one for my wedding day. Both artists (Ashley for my engagement photos and Isabel for my wedding day) were very professional and made me feel comfortable. For my engagement photos she came to my home but reached out to me a few days before for inspiration photos. For my wedding day, we did a pre-trial run consultation and then the trial run within 2 weeks of my wedding day. I also hired them to do my bridesmaids hair and makeup as my wedding day gift to them. The pricing was very reasonable and I felt stunning after working with both people.
    Jamie A. Married on 06/13/2021

Annellie!!! :)

Omg I had the BEST experience with BA Makeup Co.! I booked with them for my hair and makeup for my elopement in Boise. My artist was Annellie, and omg, she was so awesome! Not only was she very talented and did such a great job, but she was very personable and easy to be around! I truly enjoyed my time with her and was more than satisfied with her work :) thank you Annellie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

360 S. Adkins Way, Ste A Boise, ID, 83642
Location of (BA Makeup Co.)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding