Little Bird Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Little Bird Events is a boutique wedding and event planning company that services Boise, Sun Valley, McCall as well as the entire state of Idaho and California. Desitnation weddings are welcome. This team offers a highly personalized approach to their services, working with each client to create a tailored celebration customized to their tastes. From intimate elopements to elegant receptions, they can be there to help you host a seamless event to remember. Their main goal is to curate an event that suits your aesthetic, allowing you to relax and enjoy your long-awaited celebration.

Little Bird Events offers full and partial planning services. Both experiences include consultations, meetings, and a dedicated approach to your planning needs. Additional services available from this talented team include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

• Dana
    Dana K. Married on 10/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Little Bird Events

Sierra is an amazing planner! She is organized and so detailed. Our day was so relaxing because of her. She thought of things we never would have considered without her knowledge! Would 100% recommend her services if you want to be sure your day goes amazingly. We couldn’t have or wouldn’t have been able to pull it off without her. Thanks so much Sierra!
  • Allyson
    Allyson H. Married on 07/04/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Outstanding wedding experience

I cannot say enough great things about Sierra. She went far above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined for our wedding day. I had a very loose idea of what I wanted our wedding to look like. Sierra elevated our ideas and made them more beautiful than we could have ever wished for. She put countless hours of time and effort into planning our wedding. We had our wedding in July, right in the middle of a very busy wedding season. I'm sure Sierra was unbelievably busy planning countless other weddings, but she made us feel like we were her only clients. I would recommend Little Bird Events to anyone planning a wedding. She made our day so perfect, and it was a fun and stress-free planning experience. Thank you Sierra, we are so grateful!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Sierra Saletta
Sierra Saletta
Owner/Planner

Hi, I’m Sierra! I’m a hopeless romantic who can’t get enough of weddings. Seriously. Who doesn’t love to celebrate love?! Crafting beautiful memories is my dream job! Whether your dream wedding is a cathedral in a forest or a cathedral in a church, I have the ability to create beauty in both contexts. Confucius once said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” That is precisely how I feel about being a wedding planner. I love seeing the joy on the bride’s face when her dream wedding comes true.

Fox Canyon Vineyards
· Park & Outdoor Weddings
Karli and David Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 22 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers
Wildfire Entertainment (DJ Chris Davis)
5.0 out of 5 rating , 44 Reviews
· Wedding DJs
Oh, For Heaven Cakes!
5.0 out of 5 rating , 126 Reviews
· Wedding Cakes

Boise Boise, ID, 83705
2087133644
Location of (Little Bird Events)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding