Little Bird Events

Boise, ID View map Visit website
$1,850 Package Price

$1,850 Package Price

Little Bird Events is a boutique wedding and event planning company based in Boise, Idaho. This team offers a highly personalized approach to their services, working with each client to create a tailored celebration customized to their tastes. From intimate elopements to elegant receptions, they can be there to help you host a seamless event to remember. Their main goal is to curate an event that suits your aesthetic, allowing you to relax and enjoy your long-awaited celebration.

Little Bird Events offers a range of packages, tailoring their services to suit your needs. Full and partial planning services are available, with both experiences including consultations, meetings, and a dedicated approach to your planning needs. Day-of coordination is also available for couples that just need a helping hand in the background on their big day. Additional services available from this talented team include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Katherine M. Married on 09/02/2020

Dream Day: Achieved!

Planning a wedding by ourselves was not something my husband and I were prepared for; there were so many details we didn’t even know existed and we needed someone with a passion for planning to help us. Enter Sierra – the most personable and kind event planner we could have met!

Sierra’s professionalism and expertise blended perfectly with our laid-back style as she helped us create the most magical boho wedding.

Sierra met and communicated with us regularly leading up to our big day, and with a month left until our “I-Do’s”, she took over so I wouldn’t have to lift a finger – from checking in with our vendors, to helping us curate a timeline for a perfect night. Her creative touch shines as she uses her resourcefulness to incorporate aspects from the venue, nature, and the couple’s vision.

The most important thing to Sierra is her clients and their vision. She is a talented planner who will use all of her networking skills to create a real-life version of your dream day. Christian and I cannot recommend her enough.

Little Bird Events's reply:

Katherine & Christian! Thank you so much for the kind review; it means a lot. I had so much fun working with the two of you. You are both so easy going, you made my job breeze. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.
    Hailey H. Married on 07/11/2020

The best!!

Sierra is absolutely amazing!! She went the extra mile to make sure our day was perfect. She is very detail oriented, organized, and was great at communicating everything with us. She listened to all of our wants and needs and made sure everything was executed exactly as planned. She made wedding planning look and feel like a breeze. Our day went very smoothly because of all the hard work Sierra put into everything. We would highly recommend Sierra as a coordinator for your special day!

Little Bird Events's reply:

Hailey, thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was so beautiful! The photos are some of my favorite of all time. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you.

Pricing

Little Bird Events Price Rates

Team

Sierra Saletta
Sierra Saletta
Owner/Planner

Hi, I’m Sierra! I’m a hopeless romantic who can’t get enough of weddings. Seriously. Who doesn’t love to celebrate love?! Crafting beautiful memories is my dream job! Whether your dream wedding is a cathedral in a forest or a cathedral in a church, I have the ability to create beauty in both contexts. Confucius once said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” That is precisely how I feel about being a wedding planner. I love seeing the joy on the bride’s face when her dream wedding comes true.

Boise Boise, ID, 83705
2087133644
Location of (Little Bird Events)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding