Little Bird Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Dana
    Dana K. Married on 10/22/2022

Little Bird Events

Sierra is an amazing planner! She is organized and so detailed. Our day was so relaxing because of her. She thought of things we never would have considered without her knowledge! Would 100% recommend her services if you want to be sure your day goes amazingly. We couldn’t have or wouldn’t have been able to pull it off without her. Thanks so much Sierra!
  • Allyson
    Allyson H. Married on 07/04/2022

Outstanding wedding experience

I cannot say enough great things about Sierra. She went far above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined for our wedding day. I had a very loose idea of what I wanted our wedding to look like. Sierra elevated our ideas and made them more beautiful than we could have ever wished for. She put countless hours of time and effort into planning our wedding. We had our wedding in July, right in the middle of a very busy wedding season. I'm sure Sierra was unbelievably busy planning countless other weddings, but she made us feel like we were her only clients. I would recommend Little Bird Events to anyone planning a wedding. She made our day so perfect, and it was a fun and stress-free planning experience. Thank you Sierra, we are so grateful!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Danielle S. Married on 06/03/2022

Sierra is fantastic!

Sierra was an excellent wedding planner! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event. She had great vendor recommendations as well that worked out really well for us.
    Jen Married on 04/23/2022

Absolute perfection!

I cannot possibly put into words how amazing Sierra is. She made the wedding we imagined turn into reality. Her attention to detail is flawless, she made sure to take the brunt of the stress that comes with a wedding and honestly, she saved us more than she cost us. You will not regret having Sierra plan and organize your event/wedding.

Little Bird Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jen! I loved working with you both. Thanks for being dream clients. I can't wait to see pictures!!
  • Jeff
    Jeff M. Married on 09/03/2021

Ah-mazing experience. True professional

Sierra was heaven-sent. I originally resisted the idea of a Wedding Planner.
    “ We’re just doing a small ceremony. We can handle it ourselves.” I didn’t know what I didn’t know. Sierra took care of so many details that our wedding did, almost, seem easy. She’s fiercely loyal to her clients and isn’t afraid to go toe-to-toe with vendors to ensure the best possible service. Her experience and respect for the sanctity of the marriage ceremony guaranteed our wedding service could be original and off-beat, yet maintain a grace and dignity it might otherwise have lacked. Our ceremony turned out to be absolutely EVERYTHING we hoped for. I credit Sierra for her guidance and we’re both eternally grateful she was with us.
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 08/29/2021

Best decision we made

I cannot recommend Little Bird Events more highly! We hired Sierra to plan our September wedding in six months and had a pretty tight budget. The end result was more than we had hoped for! It was beautiful and moving and exactly what we had envisioned, but without the stress weddings usually bring when you do it yourself. The best money we spent was on hiring Sierra, no question. Even my husband, who was skeptical at first, agreed. She was professional and patient and listened to what we wanted, even when we weren’t sure! Her connections and wealth of experience meant she had ideas to suggest when we were stuck and she remembered what we would have never realized we should be doing! Loved the whole experience.
    Kaitlin C. Married on 06/11/2021

Sierra, we love you!

It is an understatement to say that Sierra made our wedding day as special and wonderful as possible. In truth, our day completely exceeded our expectations, and it really is thanks to her. From beginning to end, Sierra went above and beyond to make sure that all of our needs and wants were met. We never would have found our gorgeous venue, incredible caterer, or amazing florist without Sierra; her knowledge of and relationship with local vendors is unparalleled. Wedding planning is not without its challenges and surprises, but Sierra made the entire process fun and meaningful. Her expertise in the field, in combination with her warm, funny, and compassionate personality makes her an absolute joy to work with. If you are seeking a planner / coordinator who will not only make you and your partner feel like a priority, but will also make your dream event into a reality, please look no further.
    Katherine M. Married on 09/02/2020

Dream Day: Achieved!

Planning a wedding by ourselves was not something my husband and I were prepared for; there were so many details we didn’t even know existed and we needed someone with a passion for planning to help us. Enter Sierra – the most personable and kind event planner we could have met!

Sierra’s professionalism and expertise blended perfectly with our laid-back style as she helped us create the most magical boho wedding.

Sierra met and communicated with us regularly leading up to our big day, and with a month left until our “I-Do’s”, she took over so I wouldn’t have to lift a finger – from checking in with our vendors, to helping us curate a timeline for a perfect night. Her creative touch shines as she uses her resourcefulness to incorporate aspects from the venue, nature, and the couple’s vision.

The most important thing to Sierra is her clients and their vision. She is a talented planner who will use all of her networking skills to create a real-life version of your dream day. Christian and I cannot recommend her enough.

Little Bird Events's reply:

Katherine & Christian! Thank you so much for the kind review; it means a lot. I had so much fun working with the two of you. You are both so easy going, you made my job breeze. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.
    Hailey H. Married on 07/11/2020

The best!!

Sierra is absolutely amazing!! She went the extra mile to make sure our day was perfect. She is very detail oriented, organized, and was great at communicating everything with us. She listened to all of our wants and needs and made sure everything was executed exactly as planned. She made wedding planning look and feel like a breeze. Our day went very smoothly because of all the hard work Sierra put into everything. We would highly recommend Sierra as a coordinator for your special day!

Little Bird Events's reply:

Hailey, thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was so beautiful! The photos are some of my favorite of all time. It was an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you.
  • Dyllan
    Dyllan G. Married on 07/04/2020

The best! `

Sierra is the best in the business! She is so caring, kind, professional, and creative. She made our wedding planning stress free and fun, and with her help we were able to have the wedding of our dreams! She stuck by us through venue changes, bride meltdowns, and the unknowns of planning a pandemic wedding, but she did it with the utmost professionalism and joy. We cannot recommend her enough to those in search of a wedding planner--you won't regret hiring her!

Little Bird Events's reply:

Dyllan, thank you so much for the wonderful review. COVID definitely complicated things, but you and your family were so fun and easy to work with. I had a blast at your wedding! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day!
    Brianna M. Married on 06/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best money spent for our wedding!

We cannot recommend Sierra enough. My wife and I got married in the summer of 2020 at the height of COVID so we had the stress of that on top of the regular stress of a wedding. The icing on the cake was that we were planning the wedding from Utah so being physically in the area to plan was not always feasible. In spite of all of this Sierra made the wedding planning easier than it should have been. Her communication was frequent and clear so we always knew what we needed to do and what had already been squared away. We not only hired her as a planner but also as a day of coordinator and that was hands down the best money I have ever spent. Not only had everything been planned well but Sierra made sure that everything went exactly as expected the day of. My family was so impressed my brother and his fiancé hired her for their wedding later that summer. I cannot recommend her services enough for any type of event planning.

Little Bird Events's reply:

Brianna & Malachy! Thank you so much for the kind words. I know your wedding was made difficult by COVID last year but you two handled every last minute change so well. I'm so glad I was able to help you celebrate your big day. Cheers!
  • Jenna
    Jenna R. Married on 05/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Handles it all for a stress-free experience!

Sierra was INCREDIBLE! We originally reached out to Sierra to support day-of coordination...but we quickly realized what an absolute gem she was and had her support full coordination! She planned everything - all of the little details. The entire time I felt very involved but not overwhelmed. She always reminded me "My job is to make your day as easy as possible for you." We had a late May wedding...and of course it rained on our wedding day!! (Good luck, right??) Sierra handled everything flawlessly. I literally didn't have to lift a finger. She rearranged the entire wedding venue to accommodate a tent to fit 250 people - and when I showed up, it was even more perfect than what we had originally planned. I cannot say enough about Sierra and her talents. She brings to life your vision, and adds so many special touches to really make your day shine.
    Tina Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unparalleled Talent - Simply The Best!

To say that it was an absolute pleasure working with Sierra is an understatement. From the beginning, she was warm, welcoming, and a consummate professional. It was clear in every interaction that her passion and talent are unparalleled.

Planning a wedding from afar can have its challenges, but with Sierra on my team, the process was never difficult. Like many couples, we feared staying on budget while getting the celebration we envisioned was going to be a tough task. With Sierra's impeccable taste, deep knowledge of the industry, and creativity, we came up with cost-effective solutions and design elements without sacrificing our vision.

Her immaculate attention to detail made decision-making easy; she always came prepared with all the information to answer any questions I had. Whenever I didn't have an strong opinion (which was more often than I thought!), she guided me a decision that was in line with the aesthetic and on budget.

With Sierra's support and expertise, we celebrated our love with the most perfect day imaginable.
    Chris D. Married on 11/15/2008

Knowledgeable, Passionate, Friendly, & Professional

I'm a wedding DJ with over 20 years of experience and have worked with MANY planners and coordinators. Little Bird (Sierra) is one of the best, hands down. I've worked with her many times, enough to know whether she's good at her job or just got lucky with a good couple. In fact, it's the couples that hire her that are lucky. It's hard to know how much value you're going to get from a planner before hiring, but every couple that I've worked with that has hired her absolutely LOVES her. They are clearly getting a fantastic value.

Details: She's organized and helps couples get their plans together, without taking over and making the wedding about her. She's adaptable, making sure that she's helping in ways that are wanted and needed, without overstepping and removing couples from decisions that are important to them. She also helps couples get the best value with their given budgets. Not every couple has the same budget, so she's really good at helping them prioritize and spend the money wisely based on her experience, so they aren't kicking themselves after the wedding for spending too much on something that doesn't give them the effect they were hoping for.

She's great at working with vendors as well. Before the wedding, she always provides me with all the information and tools I need to succeed with a couple, but still gives me the freedom to do my job well. That's not always the case with planners. On the day of the wedding, she keeps everything (and everyone) in line, but again, without overstepping and taking over. I can't stress how important this is when you hire good vendors. The real difference between a smooth wedding and one that is...less smooth, is someone behind the scenes coordinating and directing. She does this very very well.

She's also great at making adjustments when things don't go perfectly on the wedding day. I've never had a wedding day go perfectly to plan. Having the right team to make on-the-fly corrections is the key to allowing couples to be in the moment and not have to worry when something goes wrong. Sierra's experience allows her to turn those situations into wins.

Her fees are completely worth the value she provides. As a vendor, that endorsement is obviously coming from someone who doesn't pay those fees. However, I see how happy her clients are before, during, and after the wedding, they are always extremely happy with the value she's provided.

I always jump at the chance to work with Sierra. I know that she'll provide the couple, and me, with a plan that will set the day up for success. Hire her, you'll be happy you did.
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 09/10/2022
    1.8 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Read below

So… we wanted to hire a wedding planner to ease the stress and make our special day that much more wonderful. However, our experience with Sierra was quite the opposite I quote her words “ your wedding is unorthodox.” Sorry, but what exactly is that in 2022? And mind you it had to do with a personal preference with my(our) kids being a big part of it.
    Let’s back up.. I was originally going to book Sierra very end of July 2021/ August 2021 well personal issues developed and I didn’t sign the proposed contract- 10% of our $30,000 budget. So $3,000.. which was not bad for all the things “covered” .. well like I said, hands were tied I didn’t sign it.
    January 2022 I reached out and she said she was available but her assistant would be catering to us for an extra $1500. We signed the contract and moved forward after reassurance this was not too much and she was more than willing and able to assist us for FULL SERVICE. The assistant and her parted ways shortly after and everything went to shit. We had half the list completed prior to even signing what she entails she “covers” in her contract. So it was MUCH easier on her part. So you would think?!
    Unfortunately, we got last minute service fee/cost for double the price. She is condescending, rude and unprofessional when it comes to what you want or prefer to make your dreams come true. Im more than aware this is a team aspect and was absolutely willing to listen and put my trust into her.. however, that wasn’t the same respect we received. Paying vendors day prior and day of because that wasn’t complete and then receiving our budget 2 days after we said “I do.” HAHA WHY EVEN BOTHER AT THAT POINT?! Checks are signed and the day is done. Very argumentative over the simplest of things. When you could spell it out and still have an issue with it. Contract entails full service set up and take down.. however we had to pay an additional $600 for the venue to hire help to do so. Apparently.. fold up chairs are large furniture items because she has hurt herself in the past. (Would have been nice to know) She scheduled our photographers 2 hours later than makeup and hair arrived, so on my wedding day I was bride and photographer to get those pictures we all dream about. This was even after sending us a bill on their behalf she didn’t add enough time for the timeline SHE wrote up. We received the timeline the day prior so all family had no recollection to show up early. Vendors and pastor said she was bossy, rude and liked the power. I suggest save your money. Don’t support someone who thinks your dream day is unorthodox. Not kid friendly WHATSOEVER and complicates the hell out of anything you suggest. Please don’t make the same mistake we did. Plenty of other planners who will make your special day AMAZING AND NOT try to apologize 10 minutes before you walk down the isle. Im very disappointed and 1 star was the lowest I could go since I wanted to review her services. I truly believe she forgets this is a customer service position that she is hired for. Not the other way around. Cherry on top was the evening of our wedding. She went to friends and family and personally filled them in and made a good majority aware of the problems between us/ trash talked us to our guests. After a handful of friends asked about it I was shocked. Finally, as the nights wrapping up has the audacity to ask them to help move tables for her. They approached us asking if they didn’t help if we would be stuck doing it? I let them know that no we wouldn’t be and that they are not required to help either. They ended up leaving right after and she suckered his family into doing it as we were leaving shortly after. Favorite part of marrying my best friend and love of my life.. is all contact with her is OVER. Kidding but I really am relieved. 😉 Best of luck!! ❤️
illustration stars