DJ Chris Davis & his team can entertain at:
- School Dances
- Youth Dances
- YSA Dances
- Company Parties
- And more: Contact us to discuss your event needs!
- Great music customized to your event
- Killer sound Systems
- State of the art Lighting Shows
- Tons of Interactives & Games to keep everyone involved, dancing, and having fun!
- The cleanest dances & entertainment around!
DJ Chris Davis' background:
- 15 years of experience
- Head DJ @ BYU-Idaho (Approved music for university dances)
- MC, mixing, & event planning Training
- EFY, AFY & other conferences ( Helped put together the official EFY playlist)
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
3 User photos
Suzette Harding · Married on 07/06/2019
High school reunion
Chris came to DJ my 20th high school reunion. He did an AWESOME job. Song selection was amazing. He communicated very well asking about expectations, etc. There was no dead time. His music made the whole night!!!! Would recommend over and over again. Thanks Chris.Sent on 07/08/2019
Patricia Knightly · Married on 03/30/2019
What a Wonderful Night!
DJ Chris was the DJ for my school dance and he made it a night to remember. He let us submit song suggestions, but kept it clean and fun for everyone. He was very good at watching the crowd and seeing what songs flowed and what songs didn't. Overall, a wonderful experience.Sent on 04/02/2019
Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2018
DJ Chris Davis made our wedding fun for everyone. I had attendees tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Chris is a talented DJ and an excellent entertainer. He is also the only vendor that will coordinate with your other vendors, too! He helped us find a videographer and set up our first dance to be a "Dance on the Clouds". I can't recommend him enough. Thank you, Chris!Sent on 08/19/2018