Dj Chris Davis Reviews

Dj Chris Davis 3
  • Suzette

Suzette Harding · Married on 07/06/2019

High school reunion

Chris came to DJ my 20th high school reunion. He did an AWESOME job. Song selection was amazing. He communicated very well asking about expectations, etc. There was no dead time. His music made the whole night!!!! Would recommend over and over again. Thanks Chris.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Patricia Knightly · Married on 03/30/2019

What a Wonderful Night!

DJ Chris was the DJ for my school dance and he made it a night to remember. He let us submit song suggestions, but kept it clean and fun for everyone. He was very good at watching the crowd and seeing what songs flowed and what songs didn't. Overall, a wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Chris Davis made our wedding fun for everyone. I had attendees tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Chris is a talented DJ and an excellent entertainer. He is also the only vendor that will coordinate with your other vendors, too! He helped us find a videographer and set up our first dance to be a "Dance on the Clouds". I can't recommend him enough. Thank you, Chris!

Dj Chris Davis 4
    Sent on 08/19/2018

Jacque · Married on 08/04/2018

The best money we spent on our sons wedding. Chris has work ethic like we have never seen. Our guests are still raving.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • IdahoBride

Kelby · Married on 07/14/2018

Chris is an amazing DJ! He helped every aspect of the wedding to run smoothly, even the non-music parts! He was helpful with the planning process and very easy to talk to. I 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Chris was absolutely great! He made sure everything ran smoothly & also thru some elements in to make it more personal for us! I would recommend him for whatever your event!
    Kelly Mansanarez

Sent on 07/11/2018

Erin · Married on 05/05/2018

Our wedding went so smooth and the party was rocking!! Everyone has commented that it was a great party & DJ Chris made it. He has the most positive and upbeat personality. He really got to know us before the big day and he knew how to make the party the best. I honestly can't say enough good things...

Sent on 05/17/2018

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris was absolutely AMAZING! He is worth every penny! He is extremely professional! I loved how he meet us at our venue to go everything & how it would be set up! He also spent time with us to go over our music preferences! He made our wedding fantastic & the reception was such a blast! He honestly took care of everything the day of the wedding! We had no worries! He honestly would be the best wedding planner! Chris, just gets it!!!! All of our guests had a great time & told us we needed to tip him well! Everyone loved him! He kept the reception alive & so much fun! Chris, you gave us such beautiful memories! We can never "Thank You" enough for our amazing day!! We love you! Crystal & Davy Mitchell

Dj Chris Davis 5
    Dj Chris Davis 6
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Carly · Married on 09/23/2017

Chris was so great and helpful throughout the entire planning process of our wedding. He had tips and stayed in contact with the venue manager and the photographer! And the reception, there are no words for how wonderful he was! He seriously made the entire reception. There was never a dull or awkward moment and he really interacted with the crowd on a whole new level. I've been to many events where the DJ only played music and people would just sit around and not dance, this was NOTHING like that. He got everyone involved and made it simply spectacular and so personal. He included our weddin party in many things and just made everything amazing. Seriously, I can't say enough good things. I've had so many of our guests say that it was the funnest wedding reception they had ever been to! We will definitely use him for future events. He made the wedding so memorable. Thanks again, Chris!
    Carly and Blake

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jules · Married on 07/21/2017

Seriously, Chris is AMAZING, so professional and experienced! I was unsure about hiring a DJ, I thought it was something a family member could do. However, it was the best decision I could have made hiring him. My reception went off without a hitch, I did not have to worry about a thing and it was a blast. It is like having a director for your wedding! He interviewed us before, went over what we wanted to have happen, songs we didn't like, songs we loved, what we wanted to see happen at the reception. He emailed a schedule for approval and it was that easy. My husband and I just showed up and he ran everything so smoothly. The dancing, games and music was a hit. He even got my Grandma dancing. I had so many complements on my DJ and how fun our wedding was. Hire him, you will not regret it! Thank you Chris, for a memorable evening!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jenifer · Married on 07/01/2017

Excellent job dj'ing our wedding. Had lots of compliments about how fun it was. Would highly recommend

Sent on 07/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/08/2017

Chris was the best DJ from any wedding I have ever attended! I am so grateful that he was our DJ and MC at the wedding! Everyone told us in the days and weeks after the wedding how terrific he was, how he made it so much fun, how talented he was at getting people up and dancing, and what a great dancer he himself was! (He had the coolest breakdance moves that he busted out during one of our dance circles after we begged him to come dance with us!)
    Chris was attentive leading up to the wedding, from the very first phone call on. For our in-person consultation he actually made the hour-long drive out to meet us at the reception venue so we could envision the reception together. That was invaluable and I never would have thought to ask a DJ to do that.
    He is amazing at keeping in touch via email leading up to the wedding and with his follow ups after.
    If you can't get Chris as your DJ for some reason, make sure you find someone who will not only play music, but coordinate with the other vendors for your reception and make all the announcements for things like the cake cutting, dances, the dinner buffet, and all the little pieces that bring a reception together. He did all of that. I didn't have to even think at my reception, just relaxed and took in how wonderful everything was until he announced the next thing for us to do. He even brought my husband and I our plates of food from the dinner buffet! With Chris, you truly get to enjoy your reception.
    We are very excited to get the video, picture, and voice recording compilations that he collected from our guests during the evening, what a great idea!
    He helped us personalized the reception to fit us. DJ Chris Davis is energetic, professional, and friendly, and above all passionate about his work. We and our guests were comfortable enough to treat him as a friend because he is so personable, and that made a big impact on the entire atmosphere in such a positive way. Thank you so much Chris.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Denise · Married on 06/06/2015

Chris was a great choice for my daughters wedding. He was very patient and helpful and listened to what we wanted. He sounded so young over the phone but assured me he had many years experience. He fit right in with my daughter and son in law like he was an old friend.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Billy Bob Jole · Getting married on 12/31/2023

Outstandingly amazing!!!!!!

Chris was an amazing dj he listened to what songs people liked and he made the dance so much more fun!

Sent on 04/02/2019