Snohomish, Snohomish, WA 98290 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Compass

A talented DJ service in Snohomish, Washington, DJ Compass is dedicated to guiding couples through unforgettable wedding celebrations. Owned and operated by professional DJ Jeff Olson, who has been providing couples and their guests with great service since 2011. Fun and attentive, DJ Compass is the perfect choice for keeping your party going until the lights go out.

DJ Compass offers ready-to-wed couples a number of wedding entertainment services to benefit from. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Sound/PA system
  • Do-not-play lists
  • MC services
  • Microphones
  • Uplighting

Areas Covered

DJ Compass proudly offers wedding entertainment services to newly engaged couples in Snohomish, Washington. Services are also extended to those throughout Everett, Washington, Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Washington, and the surrounding areas.

a63229f8fd51643b 1524784992 0c476560b44f712e 1524784990 2ccfe9385be764f4 152478

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 1 Video

28 Reviews for DJ Compass

Meghan B. · Married on 06/26/2020

Stop looking! Choose dj compass!

WAY MORE THAN A DJ!! DJ Compass literally made my wedding. From the moment he arrived (dressed professionally in a button down, but the he later changed into an even nicer tux!) he was so helpful and friendly. The wedding started at 6, he arrived at 330 to set up his booth and also lend a helping hand wherever he was needed. He brought me the cutest little gift box of goodies, things like energy drinks, protein bars, mint breath spray, water... Just little things that go a long way when you're running crazy on your wedding day. He was exceptionally good to the children that were totally enamored with him, even allowing them to try out his turntable... It's safe to say he became their idol that day..... Throughout the day he was constantly checking up on the bridal party, the bride and groom especially. I didn't even realized I was parched until he brought me a water, or that I was starving until he brought me a snack. He is so very in tune to the needs of others and the potential snafus of a wedding day - it just seemed like any time something was in need of a solution he was right there to offer it. He is also exceptionally good at planning and helping with a timeline. He can work with your photographer or coordinator to make sure that his timeline corresponds with your other plans, and offer advice about things that you are unsure about. In my eyes he should get paid to be a wedding planner or a day of coordinator - because he is not just a DJ. He held my wedding together.
    Also, I should mention that we debated not getting a dj at all - some of my family members thought a playlist on spotify was enough. I almost cancelled him because I started believing them - and I am so so glad that I didn't. He kept the entire place on their feet and having a blast - people that I know very well that never dance were out on the dance floor dancing the night away - loving the light up rings he brings as a complimentary extra. Also, those same family members who told me a dj was a waste of money came up to me afterward and told me "We were so wrong, that DJ was definitely a good idea - he was worth every penny!"
    DJ Compass also has so many optional activities to keep people involved during the wedding - we opted to play the "bride and groom" game - which kept everyone laughing and engaged with us while we played on the dance floor - but he has several more fun games and activities to choose from.
    If you are considering not getting a DJ - a spotify playlist can not replace a good DJ. We tried that with my sister's wedding and it was nowhere near what DJ compass did for my wedding. He is a master of ceremonies, a jack of all trades. If you are still looking at reviews, just stop here. Hire him. He takes so much time to learn what you want and put together a packet of your wants and desires. I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Matthew N. · Married on 08/31/2019

DJ Compass will make your event one to remember!

My wife and I hired DJ Compass to MC our wedding, and it was absolutely one of the best decisions we made! He made himself readily available during the lead-up to the event to assist with the day-of schedule and details, seamlessly incorporating the details we had strong feelings about while also providing advice and guidance in the areas we were less familiar.

The event itself is where DJ Compass really takes things from good to great! He strikes the difficult balance between being both professional and fun. Thanks to his masterful MCing, every phase of the wedding held to plan seamlessly, kept right on time, and was entertaining for the entire group. With DJ Compass at the helm, the dance floor stayed packed all night, right up until the point when the venue had to shut down.

We've had multiple guests reach out specifically to tell us how great DJ Compass was and that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding, and we couldn't agree more. If you're looking for a fun and professional MC for an event to remember, do yourself a favor and hire DJ Compass--you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 09/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Compass FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1400
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 25
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting