Snohomish, Snohomish, WA 98290 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Compass

A talented DJ service in Snohomish, Washington, DJ Compass is dedicated to guiding couples through unforgettable wedding celebrations. Owned and operated by professional DJ Jeff Olson, who has been providing couples and their guests with great service since 2011. Fun and attentive, DJ Compass is the perfect choice for keeping your party going until the lights go out.

DJ Compass offers ready-to-wed couples a number of wedding entertainment services to benefit from. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Sound/PA system
  • Do-not-play lists
  • MC services
  • Microphones
  • Uplighting

Areas Covered

DJ Compass proudly offers wedding entertainment services to newly engaged couples in Snohomish, Washington. Services are also extended to those throughout Everett, Washington, Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Washington, and the surrounding areas.

a63229f8fd51643b 1524784992 0c476560b44f712e 1524784990 2ccfe9385be764f4 152478

25 Reviews for DJ Compass

• Harrison

Harrison Hakes · Married on 08/30/2019

A Master Emcee!

DJ Compass was incredible!!! We're now a month after our wedding and we still have friends telling us what a great time they had. "The best wedding I've ever been to" has been said MANY times. :D Jeff did so much on our evening. He played the music we asked for (and made sure as the night went on that all the songs we wanted had been played!), checked in with us regularly to see if we needed anything, made VERY helpful suggestions on the timeline of our wedding, and kept our guests engaged and having fun. Jeff came with ideas for the wedding but was also open to what we did not want to do and didn't force his agenda on us. Our guests were impressed by how engaged Jeff was during the event and how well he worked with our venue and photographer. A few people asked if he worked for the venue because he coordinated with them so well! We cannot recommend DJ Compass enough for your wedding! Thanks for making our day so special, Jeff!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 08/16/2019

Unique DJ, Makes your Dream Wedding a Reality, A Ton of Fun

My wedding was so much fun, and I have to say that was a result of DJ Compass outstanding service. DJ Compass wowed the crowd, and I cannot believe how many positive comments I received on how much fun my guests had. I am so happy I chose DJ Compass. He held beautiful music at my ceremony and everything was on point, nothing missed a beat. For the Reception, I don't think I hardly left the dance floor I was having so much fun. My groom even got out there and danced, and he never dances. DJ Compass helped me ensure all my music matched up to my wedding timeline. He patiently took the time to truly understand the dream wedding I had imagined, and he exceptionally made that happen. I wish I could go back and relive my wedding again. When we renew our vows, you betcha were hiring DJ Compass again. One of the most unique DJ's I have ever worked with and his passion to ensure your wedding goes as you image is Exceptional!
    5 Star - High recommendation to book your wedding with DJ Compass. You will see from your first consultation with him that your wedding is going to be perfect and ton of fun!

Sent on 09/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Compass FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1400
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 25
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting