Snohomish, Snohomish, WA 98290 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Compass

A talented DJ service in Snohomish, Washington, DJ Compass is dedicated to guiding couples through unforgettable wedding celebrations. Owned and operated by professional DJ Jeff Olson, who has been providing couples and their guests with great tunes since 2011. Fun and attentive, DJ Compass is the perfect choice for keeping your party going until the lights go out.

DJ Compass offers ready-to-wed couples a number of wedding entertainment services to benefit from. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Sound/PA system
  • Do-not-play lists
  • MC services
  • Microphones
  • Uplighting

Areas Covered

DJ Compass proudly offers wedding entertainment services to newly engaged couples in Snohomish, Washington. Services are also extended to those throughout Everett, Washington, Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Washington, and the surrounding areas.

a63229f8fd51643b 1524784992 0c476560b44f712e 1524784990 2ccfe9385be764f4 152478

DJ Compass 6
DJ Compass 7

Caitlin Torpey · Married on 01/26/2019

10/10 Would Recommend

Jeff was amazing during our wedding! He kept the energy up, the dance floor full, and the guests amused. I would recommend him to anyone searching for a DJ in a heartbeat. Thanks for making our wedding so memorable DJ Compass! :)
    -The Torpeys

Breann · Married on 10/06/2018

Super Outgoing and Professional

DJ Compass, aka Jeff, started doing DJ services after seeing how expensive DJs were during his own wedding. And despite his humble start he was fantastic. My mom and I were looking for a cheaper DJ and were walking passed him at the Seattle Wedding Expo when I first saw him. He clearly has a nerdy side to him, which is different than most DJs, but I would highly suggest looking into him more before you disregard him. I watched him go up to a little girl in front of me and purposefully pick a pink flashing ring (the rings are an iconic piece for him) and get down so he was eye level with the girl and give her the ring. I was sold; I thought it was adorable. I got in contact with him later so that my husband could talk to him as well. We live in Port Orchard and were able to schedule a meeting with him in Tacoma as a half way point. My husband then meet with him, and we agreed we really liked him. He was very understanding of our schedule (I worked late) and would call after 8pm so we could both be present for conversations. His wife does a lot of the emailing and they both very responsive. For events he always dresses in a black tux. He has two sets of equipment so if you have multiple areas that need music set up he can accommodate. When we hired him his rates were 200 an hour with minimum of 4 hours. He charges extra if he has to stay the night somewhere due to the distance (which we paid because our wedding was in Tacoma). All of our guests really liked him. I am still getting compliments for his excitement and DJing abilities. The rings were a hit and everyone had one, if not multiple, as they danced. He had a great plan that we followed almost exactly for the timing of wedding/reception. He knew a lot about different traditions done at receptions and knew how to add them in so everything flowed right. And day of when things changed he did it without struggle or problems. I couldn't have been happier.

Award

DJ Compass FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 25.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Snohomish, 98290 See on map