1550 Jones St Suite C, Idaho Falls, ID 83401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About AndX Entertainment

AndX Entertainment is a DJ company in Idaho Falls, Idaho. This company offers clean, wholesome entertainment to all kinds of special occasions. Whether your event is small or large, you can expect a unique, fun, and enjoyable experience. AndX Entertainment strives to make sure each wedding or special event is personalized, and that everybody enjoys themselves.

This company can play a range of music genres, including country, hip hop, jazz, pop, electronic, international, oldies, and rock. With exceptional talent and years of experience, the services provided by AndX Entertainment are sure to impress you and your guests. There are several packages available for you to choose from, which can include, but are not limited to, the following services:

• Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Consultation
  • MC
  • Bilingual MC

Other Services
AndX Entertainment can provide some additional services and items for your event. These items can help make the entire experience even more smooth and stress-free. These items can include:

• Disco ball

77e8b3b1f81dc8af IMG 6451

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for AndX Entertainment

Elesha · Married on 06/03/2017

HIRE THEM! From the moment I contacted Andy, I knew we made the right choice! Simply amazing, he helped us through the entire process from picking out songs to organizing the days timeline. We did not live near our venue so he FaceTimed us to do our initial meeting. All of our guests kept asking if he knew us personally because he played exactly what we wanted and made the entire day a blast. He is so organized and helped me create a timeline of the wedding day/night; he also helped me think of things I didn't remember or think of myself for song selection. Just an absolute blast, we are considering throwing an anniversary party, just so we can have him DJ again!

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • Devienne

Devienne Teeters · Married on 08/17/2019

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Seemed inexperienced

While I feel that the dj added significantly to our day, he had several big goofs, that definitely impacted things. I really liked his personality and he seemed to gain confidence as the evening wore on. However, he missed a song during the wedding, which led to the wrong song being played as recessional. At the reception, he missed that we had separate songs for our father daughter and mother son dances. He then missed our first dance and played our first dance song as the anniversary dance. He apologized profusely and we picked a different song to dance to, but had I been a less laid back bride... For the money spent, it should have been perfect. I don't necessarily blame the dj here. With as inexperienced as he seemed, he should not have been turned loose with somebody's wedding on his own. It was also my understanding that with the package we had discussed, there should have been two DJs anyway, but the misunderstanding may have been mine.

Sent on 08/22/2019

AndX Entertainment Pricing

AndX Entertainment Price Rates

AndX Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 1550 Jones St Suite C Idaho Falls, ID, 83401 See on map