778 S Warner Ave, Boise, ID 83709 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Real Weddings 1

About Boise Wedding Productions

Hi! My name is Eric. I am a film artist for my company Boise Wedding Productions.I LOVE to tell stories! That is what your wedding day is, the story for your lives coming together. My passion, and ability to tell stories in and around our community professionally as a journalist has enabled me to capture your special day that is uniquely yours. I will always bring the highest level of professionalism, creativity, and storytelling to capture and preserve your big day. This is my passion, to tell YOUR story in a "cinematic-documentary" sort of way.

Cinematic. Real. Timeless.

Boise Wedding Productions 1
Boise Wedding Productions 2
  • Erica

Erica Arteaga · Married on 08/18/2018

Captured everything we wanted beautifully!

Eric was everything we were looking for in a videographer! He captured all the moments we wanted and was very flexible when we were not able capture some things. He made arrangements after the wedding to help us out with that and I could not be more pleased. He's professional and also very easy to talk to! I recommend Eric, he will put together a beautiful video that will make you cry! Thanks again Eric for your amazing work!

Mike · Married on 10/21/2017

We had an UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME experience working with Eric and Boise Wedding Productions! The #1 piece of advice we got from our friends during wedding planning was to not skimp on the wedding video, so we wanted to make sure we got a true professional. We discovered BWP on a quick search online and after checking out the website for about 10 minutes, we knew Eric and his team had a true passion for telling amazing love stories. From our first meeting with Eric, he demonstrated his professionalism and impeccable attention to detail. He was prepared, organized, and able to convey his vision and artistic creativity to us in a way that got us excited to see the final product. He asked that we give him the flexibility to use his imagination with our story and he did not disappoint. On the day of our wedding, Eric and his team arrived on-time and ready to rock...when he said we wouldn't even notice him filming, he meant it. He worked cooperatively with our other vendors and it was a perfectly choreographed dance between him, our photographer, and DJ. Finally, we received our completed wedding video ahead of his timeline and WE WERE BLOWN AWAY. He captured all the best parts of our special day and the way he brought everything together was fantastic; we couldn't stop watching it! After working with Eric and seeing the final video, I can easily say BWP was worth every penny. There will be a day when we get to show our kids this video and I know when that day comes, it will feel like we are watching it for the first time all over again.

I will pass along the same advice our friends gave us...don't skimp on the wedding video. I'll take it a step further and add to book Boise Wedding Productions...you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Boise Wedding Productions, for capturing a truly special day and making such a beautiful video.

Boise Wedding Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Still Water Hollow
    Still Water Hollow Church Weddings

Eric is such an incredibly talented professional. His video's bring to life the most precious memory and moment you will have and I encourage all of our couples to seriously consider the importance and value of having such a beautiful moment captured forever.

• Rags Photography
    Rags Photography Wedding Photographers

Eric is awesome to work with. Friendly, professional. And does exceptional work. I high recommend him!

• Eagle Photography LLC
    Eagle Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Boise Wedding Productions does beautiful work. They will truly capture your wedding day. Very professional! Highly Recommended!

• 778 S Warner Ave Boise, 83709 See on map