10668 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709 Map · Phone number

About Flour Child

Welcome to Flour Child Custom Cake Studio located in Boise Idaho! Whether you have been here before or are just taking a peek to see if we are the bakery for you, we are so glad you stopped by to take a look! Flour Child is all about taking your vision and turning it into a reality. We are here to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for, for your special day! We specialize in smooth buttercream cakes, realistic sugar flowers, and all other forms of edible art and NO FONDANT! Yay i know! :) Make sure you put us on your list for your wedding must haves and dont forget to check out all of our work at www.flourchildboise.com ! Not only do we create one of a kind unique cakes, but we also specialize in dessert table setups that can include anything from our delicious french macarons, to our bite sized S'mores tarts! We hope to become a part in making your wedding day perfect and unique to you! Please send inquiries to flourchildboise@gmail.com !

ec22aad5ee5a48f7 naked cake with sugar florals

Flour Child 6
Flour Child 7
  • Alison

Alison · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Looked great, and tastes even better

So glad we found "Flour Child". Not only was the cake exactly what we wanted - simple, delicious, good value - working with Emilee was great. She was always very responsive. Coordinating the cake tasting samples was easy. She worked directly with our venue with delivery and no issues. We went with the vanilla cake with vanilla cream filling. It was perfect. I didn't want anything complicated and this worked perfectly. Definitely recommend. Thank you Emilee!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Gabby

Gabby · Married on 06/25/2019

Very Pleasant!

Was great and easy to work with. Understood exactly what we wanted and was very nice!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Flour Child's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review!
    We absolutely loved working with you guys!
    I am so glad that you loved your wedding cake and I am so glad we got to be apart of your big day!
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful baker and artist

When I began searching for my cake baker, I had contacted a few bakeries in the Treasure Valley. I was looking for a skilled baker who can produce a delicious and memorable cake, but also an artist who can display something truly unique. Emilee at Flour Child out shined all the bakeries I spoke with. I put her up to the challenge of making a fantasy-like dragon wedding cake. I imagined a show stopper cake for my husband who is obsessed with dragons. The finished product was just stunning. The top tier of our cake was vegan and it was just as delicious as the rest of it. We got many compliments on the intricate details of the dragon and the amazing flavor of our banana chocolate cake.
    Emilee herself is incredibly helpful to work with. She responded to my emails quickly and answered the hundreds of questions I had. She certainly came across as someone I could trust and absolutely proves herself through her work.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Award

Flour Child FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic