Rustique Rentals & Event Design

Nampa, Idaho View map

Rustique Rentals & Event Design, located in Nampa, ID, is a Vintage Rentals Company providing custom made and one of a kind vintage furniture and decor for weddings and events.

Our rentals include Farmhouse Tables, seating up to 100 guests, chairs, cake tables, sweetheart tables, arbor/arch, lounge seating, buffet furniture, dessert stations, ceremony furniture/decor, welcome tables, wood signage, customizable chalkboards, string lights, vintage trunks, brass candlesticks, terrariums, and much more!!

In need of day of styling? We have several packages to fit any brides needs. We can provide delivery, set up, and take down of all our rentals!

Let us help you create a gorgeous look that is sure to make your wedding a "wedding to remember"!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$85.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$20.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$5.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Brandi M. Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely amazing

I have SO happy I went with Rustique Rentals & Event Design. They made this crazy situation with having to replan a whole wedding so easy. They had everything I wanted and more! Jennifer is incredible and was so easy to talk to and made sure I had everything I wanted. She even called me before the big day to confirm and let me ask any questions I had. I will spread the word about how incredible this small business is. Everywhere was so overpriced and had nothing I wanted and Rustique Rentals & Event Design had all I wanted and more at the most affordable price. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I had so many people ask me where I found all the cute rentals because it made it feel so homey. The lounge set was a hit and the sweethearts table was so cute. Best rental place ever!

Rustique Rentals & Event Design's reply:

Brandi! Thank you so much for all of these kind words!! Wow! I am so happy that it all turned out so beautifully and that we were able to help ease the burden of what has been a crazy season for so many! Thanks again and we're so thankful and encouraged by such wonderful, sweet words! xoxoxo
    Jenny
  • Jodi
    Jodi J. Married on 02/01/2020

Lovely Vintage Touch

We rented vintage chairs for a couples shower we hosted. The chairs were of all different wood types and there was a selection of white painted ones as well. Amazing company to work with, you will not be disappointed.

Rustique Rentals & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jodi! And thank you for sharing a picture, so beautiful! It was pleasure to work with you! xo Jenny Taylor
  • Haley
    Haley J. Married on 07/13/2019

We couldn't have done it without her!

Jennifer and Rustique Rentals made our day absolutely perfect! We were planning a very small and intimate wedding, with roughly 20-25 people, and weren't looking for a lot of decor, just the right touches to tie everything together. We were planning from Hawaii where we live, but the ceremony was going to be in Meridian. I reached out to her literally the week before the wedding, she by some miracle had availability, and she pulled together the most absolutely perfect back drop and seating for our day. It was exactly what we had in mind, and everyone commented on how fitting and beautiful everything was. She was super quick and easy to work with, made sure that everything was just right, and picked it all up after. I would recommend Jennifer and Rustique Rentals to absolutely anyone - working with her was an absolute dream and took so much stress out of our planning and actual wedding day.

Rustique Rentals & Event Design's reply:

Awe! Thank you Haley!! We are so glad and honored to have been a part of your special day! And we LOVE the pictures you submitted! So gorgeous! Wishing you both a journey filled with joy and love! xoxoxo
    Jennifer

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Rustique Rentals & Event Design Price Rates

20109 Can Ada Rd. Nampa, Idaho, 83687
2086082325

9:00am-5:00pm
Location of (Rustique Rentals & Event Design)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding