Sara Michelle Weddings and Events Reviews

Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 7
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 05/10/2019

AMAZING coordinator!

If you are reading this review, hire Sara Michelle Weddings and Events right now. Before hiring Sara, her and I met at a coffee shop to discuss the visions I had for my wedding and we INSTANTLY clicked. She knew exactly what I was describing and if something wasn't going to flow or work with my idea, she was open and honest with me about it, which is something I value entirely. She provided me with all the tips, tricks, and reassurance that my wedding day was going to run perfect and smooth.

Sara was available to talk day, night, and even weekends. The days leading up to my wedding were quite stressful and Sara made everything less hectic. On the day of, not only did Sara and her husband/business partner set up and decorate the venue EXACTLY how me and my husband envisioned it, she continually checked up on me and my bridal party, making sure we were hydrated and had eaten some food. Not only did I hire someone who goes above and beyond for her brides, but I also gained a friend. I highly recommend Sara Michelle Weddings and Events tenfold!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 8
    Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 9
    Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 10
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Espindola 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Amazing Planning Services!

For anyone looking for the perfect planner to make their event truly special, Sara is the gal for the job! I can't imagine how our wedding would have turned out if we didn't have Sara helping us out along the way. We hired Sara for her partial planning services and I always felt like we were getting 110% of her time and energy. We hired her after I had already been doing some planning on my own, and she helped us customize a perfect package that covered all the services I needed and filled in all of the little pieces I was missing, without undermining the work I had already put in (and working within our budget).

In terms of quality of work and character, Sara is absolutely amazing! Each of the details she helped us put together felt completely "us" and all her work reflected the attention to detail and concern for quality she has. The final product on our wedding day was spectacular and looked like it was pulled straight from a styled shoot. She did all of the work with the decor and design, and helped me choose quality vendors and products to put it all together. She even went out of her way and picked up some of our rentals to save us a ton of money on delivery charges! Sara is truly kindhearted and it seems like she really loves what she does. She showed her love for her job by making me feel like she was truly invested in making our wedding perfect for us.

Prior to our wedding and throughout all of our planning, Sara was a dream to work with. She was so easy to communicate with, and was always super flexible with scheduling things during the times I had available. She was always very prompt to respond and there was only one instance in which I had to wait a few days to hear back from her (which definitely wasn't a problem, but really spoke to her commitment to her clients and always making them feel like a priority!) and every other email or text was responded to within hours. She was super warm and fun to talk to, while maintaining the perfect balance of that "lets get stuff done" attitude mixed into every conversation. Sara really took the time to get to know me and my husband and understood our priorities and desires, which really showed while helping us chose all of the details that would make up our wedding. As we got very close to our big day I felt completely confident that everything was being handled, and Sara gave me the constant reassurance I needed. She contacted all our vendors to confirm their deliveries and a week prior to the wedding she gave me the final timeline, that contained every detail we needed, which included when each vendor was going to arrive, where I was supposed to be, and even cute reminders to relax and stay hydrated.

On the day of our wedding things went more smoothly than I could have dreamed for. Sara was busy all day prior to the ceremony working on setting things up and overseeing all the deliveries, while I was upstairs getting ready in our on-site bridal suite. She still took the time to check on me though, even texting me while she was busy working on things and bringing us all lunch (which she had the foresight to prearrange so I didn't have to stress about it!). After we had out first look Sara was never too far out of sight and was always working behind the scenes to keep out wedding ceremony and reception running smoothly. She stayed with us throughout the whole night, popping in to give us updates on our timeline and scheduled activities and checking on our happiness and comfort, without ever intruding on my time with my husband or our guests. At the end of the night my husband and I left and Sara stayed behind to clean up and collect all of the personal items we had left behind, including some of my clothing from the bridal suite and items like our cake knife and guest book. She even arranged a time to drop these items off and sent me some videos she had taken via email.

I feel a little silly leaving such a long review, but I think people should truly know how amazing Sara is and what a difference she made for our wedding, and that everything I said comes from genuine appreciate for her and her services. I know I included many details, but I have only touched on some of the wonderful things she did for us and still have so many more that I could share to show how thoughtful and thorough she was. You'll just have to meet her yourself and you will quickly see how true this all is! All we can say is thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the whole wedding planning process and day of coordinating so easy, special, and fun, and helping us throw the most perfect wedding we could have imagined.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Alia

Alia 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding coordinator in Idaho!!!

Sara was so amazing, she literally made our day perfect from start to finish. I had no idea what the final product would look like- and when I saw it, I was completely blown away! It looked like something straight out of a wedding magazine. We had to move everything inside at the last minute due to weather, and she made sure that it still looked just as beautiful and perfect. We are so so thankful for her help and recommend her to EVERYONE! 馃挄

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Wow! Sara is amazing! When my husband and I decided to get married in September we had 40 days to create our dream ceremony at the Sparks Lake Meadow in Bend, Oregon. Sara knew exactly what we should focus on and made planning the event a breeze. As for the decorations, I had no idea where to even begin. Sara gave me ideas that blew me away. The resulting look was simple and striking against the smoke cloaked mountains. My color scheme of plum and orange came through in muted yet beautiful ways that tied everything together.

Sara also planned our reception in July. Held at the Aspen Hall in Bend, Oregon. She took my travel theme and fit it perfectly into the venue. As a bride who did not want to be involved in the decorative details I knew I could tell Sara my vision and she would deliver something even better than I could have imagined. And that is exactly what she did! When I walked in to the venue after she set up I was shocked and overcome with emotion. She perfectly encapsulated myself and my husband with the decorations and the feel of the room. The guests were equally impressed and at the end of the night when we told everyone to take anything they wanted we were left with almost nothing!

As for planning she helped with our timelines, finding and handling vendors, and was our day of coordinator for both events. I can honestly say I experienced absolutely no stress during either day! Sara was amazing at problem solving for anything that came up and the events went off without a hitch. I am so grateful for everything that Sara did, and I would definitely recommend her as your wedding planner for any level of help you need!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 18
    Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 19
    Sara Michelle Weddings and Events 20

cara 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude for Sara! My wedding was perfect, it was everything I wanted and had hoped for. I originally wanted a coordinator for just the day of to help with set up and keeping things running smoothly, but I am so glad I had Sara help me with planning and organizing as well. She reminded me of details and decisions I needed to make that I had completely forgot about. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again, and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Sara is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. (Trust me, you want this is a planner!!) The day of the wedding ran so smoothly, I never ever felt stressed, and I knew she had everything under control. I was able to just focus on enjoying the perfect day, with my perfect man and living in the moment with my family and friends. I can't recommend Sara enough!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Naomi 路 Married on 02/25/2017

I hired Sara with only 5 months to spare before my wedding! She was super flexible and so much fun to talk to, she had so many ideas to add to my very nebulous theme! With her it became elegant and most importantly, concrete. I had this idea of having gold flatware for dinner, I was even prepared to buy sets of it but she helped me track down someone to rent it from! She traveled all the way to McCall Idaho to help with set up the night before and early the day of. Her team arranged breakfast for us and made sure I (the bride!) ate and stayed hydrated. She stayed until we had finished partying and it was like we were never even there after she and her team cleaned up! I am still in love with the vendors she helped me pick, no complaints whatsoever. Sara Michelle weddings and events makes me want to do it all over again every year!

Sent on 03/07/2018