Situated in Boise, Idaho, Idaho Concierge Company offers day of coordinaton services for weddings and events. This team of professionals is led by planning expert, Lindsey Thurow. Having spent years as the project manager for the LA Fashion Week, this committed individual understands the importance of addressing every fine aspect. This team strives to implement their expertise with their clients’ visions to create truly bespoke celebrations that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Idaho Concierge Company’s Day of Wedding Coordination services are designed for couples who have finalized all their wedding details and simply need a professional to carry out their plans on the big day. Services will begin two weeks from your wedding date.
ICC will take care of all the details, big and small. We will run the ceremony and reception as you wish and according to your plans, while adhering to your specified timeline. ICC will communicate with and coordinate your confirmed vendors in order to ensure your big day runs smoothly without any worries or issues. We will also be the line of communication for the wedding party, friends, family, and guests.
Leading up to the Wedding...
- Complimentary Introduction Call
- 1 Hour Phone Consultation 2 Weeks Prior to Your Wedding
- Vendor Referral List Provided
- 30 Minute Walk-through Week of Wedding
- 30 Minute Ceremony Rehearsal
- Wedding Planning Organization Checklists to Assist You
- Timeline Creation Suited to Fit Your Vision
- Final Calls the Week of Wedding to All Vendors
On Your Big Day...
- One Day of Coordinator
- Up to10 Hours of Service
- Add an Additional Coordinator
- Vendor Coordination Beginning Two Weeks Prior to Your Date
- Venue Set-Up and Tear Down
- Table and Chair Setup/Teardown
- Guest Coordination and Guidance
- Distribution of Bouquets and Corsages as well as Pinning of Boutonnieres
- Vendor Coordination Throughout the Entire Event
- Processional and Recession Coordination
- Manage All Personal Items for Ceremony & Reception (guest book, toasting flutes, favors, etc.)
- Maintain Wedding Timeline as it Fits Comfortably into Your Day
- Vendor Coordination Throughout the Event
- Grand Entrance Coordination
- Maintain Cleanliness and Organization in all Aspects of Your Day
- Provide Food and Drink Service to Bride & Groom the Entire Wedding
- Distribute Final Payment & Gratuities to Vendors if Needed (paid by client)
- Post Reception Tear Down and Clean-up (secure personal items, clean, organize, pack up decor, etc.)
- Gifts and Personal Items Loaded into Designated Vehicle(s)
- Coordinate Your Sendoff
This operation offers a renovated mobile bar, ideal for indoor and outdoor weddings. This former horse cart has been elegantly refurbished and includes a glamorous interior that adds a sense of rustic-chic to any big day. Serving a collection of Idaho-based beers, wines, this bar celebrates local breweries and independent companies. The mobile bar can be rented as a cash bar, open bar, or both.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
Any other questions?
16 ReviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?