Bliss Events

Boise, ID View map

Bliss Events is an event planning and design group in Boise, Idaho. Our goal is to help create a wedding perfectly reflecting your style and personality. After hundreds of weddings in the Boise area, we know it takes an experienced team of professionals to ensure a blissful wedding you, your family and wedding party can enjoy. From flawless décor and stunning flowers to expert coordination services, we’ll take care of all the details, ensuring all the big day planning will be just as fun as the wedding itself! With our skilled team, experience and strong working relationships with other vendors; together we will make your wedding beautiful, memorable and stress-free! Bliss Events is happy to have experience providing services in Boise, McCall and Sun Valley, Idaho. Please contact us at 208-906-0693 or info@blissevents.net.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Cara Married on 11/11/2017
    Bliss was a wonderful experience, Jenee was my coordinator and everything ran so smoothly it was amazing. Melissa was my contact for decorations and flowers and it was beautiful. I got everything i wanted and it was all beautiful and a good value for the money. I could not have asked for anything more.
  • Sunshine
    Erin Married on 09/16/2017
    Where to even start with how AMAZING Bliss was??! From day one and our first meeting with Theresa (the owner of Bliss), we were sold. Shortly after, we met our coordinator, Monica. She was an absolute gem from the get go. She was always there for us with answers to our questions, opinions, ideas, resolutions, etc. Monica is IMPECCABLE at her job. She made me feel reassured and relaxed from the months leading up to wedding day til the day of. My wedding day was easy breezy due to her. Monica is so sweet and kind and I feel like I will forever be in debt to her for pulling off my wedding with such ease. I also would be remiss if I didn't mention Lindsey, who literally designed every aspect of my wedding. Lindsey has such a knack for gorgeous detail and a great eye. I trusted her vision and was not disappointed. Lindsey was amazing to work with as well, and very easy going and approachable. Also HUGE shout out to Tonia (Monica's assistant the day of). She was so sweet and fun and a great addition to the day. Another HUGE shout out to Libby for all of her behind the scenes detail work (hanging our lighted ceiling for 2 hours!). And another HUGE, HUGE shoutout to Jaymee for making the most beautiful floral arch, my bouquet, centerpieces, bouts, corsages, bridal party bouqs, etc. She really shined! Bliss is incredible. You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with them! A very professional, down to earth, and easy to work with group of women there. I am so happy with the way my wedding day went, how it looked, and will never forget it. Thank you, Bliss!!
    Jake Married on 08/27/2016
    We couldn't have had a wedding without Bliss Events! Bliss and our coordinator, Mandy, were there every step of the way. We contracted them to help us plan our wedding in Boise while we were living in Australia. Bliss made this so easy. They went above and beyond and created a wedding so much better than we hoped. So many guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever seen. A thousand thanks to Mandy, Lindsey, and the Bliss team for making this such a special, memorable wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Still Water Hollow Still Water Hollow Church & Temple Weddings

Bliss Events has created dream weddings for our couples and we are always so impressed with their professionalism and joyful attitudes! We love working with Bliss to make sure each couple has an extraordinary experience and we always love seeing the finished product as each Bride & Groom's unique vision comes to life through the work of Bliss Events!

Ryan Wissinger Ryan Wissinger Wedding Bands

We have worked several gigs with Bliss, and their execution seems flawless. They're the big name in town, and it's apparent why this is so. I'm very happy to work with this professional team!

Rags Photography Rags Photography Wedding Photographers

I got the opportunity to work with Bliss Events last summer (2015) I gotta say I was VERY impressed! The team at Bliss took care of so much detail for my clients. It even made my day as their wedding photographer go so incredibly smooth! It was a beautiful wedding with so many amazing details that didn't getting missed. I'd highly recommend their services to any one of my clients who are looking for a less stressful wedding day!

1522 WEST RIVER STREET Boise, ID, 83702
2089060693
Location of (Bliss Events)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding