1522 W River Street, Boise, ID 83702 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Events

Bliss Events is an event planning and design group in Boise, Idaho. Our goal is to help create a wedding perfectly reflecting your style and personality. After hundreds of weddings in the Boise area, we know it takes an experienced team of professionals to ensure a blissful wedding you, your family and wedding party can enjoy. From flawless décor and stunning flowers to expert coordination services, we’ll take care of all the details, ensuring all the big day planning will be just as fun as the wedding itself! With our skilled team, experience and strong working relationships with other vendors; together we will make your wedding beautiful, memorable and stress-free! Bliss Events is happy to have experience providing services in Boise, McCall and Sun Valley, Idaho. Please contact us at 208-906-0693 or info@blissevents.net.

spurwing tana
fbmainpi
Beautiful photography courtesy of Tana Photography.
Beautiful bride! Overlooking downtown Boise cityscape.
Beautiful bride! Overlooking downtown Boise cityscape.
Ruffly and romantic with a little touch of bling!
Garden roses and carnations
Ruffly and romantic with a little touch of bling! Garden roses and carnations
All white for the bride.  Fuchsia and purple for the bridesmaids.  All bouquets consisted of roses...
All white for the bride. Fuchsia and purple for the bridesmaids. All bouquets consisted of roses...
Simple, clean and classic.
White carnation with a little diamond wrap accent
Simple, clean and classic. White carnation with a little diamond wrap accent
The bridesmaids bouquets brought in that punch of color
The bridesmaids bouquets brought in that punch of color
Invitations and other paper products designed to keep within the theme of the evening.
Mercury glass and tight cluster groupings of flowers were used for the table decor
Candlelight can always create a little warm, romance
Candlelight can always create a little warm, romance
A fun, unexpected treat for the guests!
A fun, unexpected treat for the guests!
What better way to ring in the New Year, than with a wedding celebration?!?
What better way to ring in the New Year, than with a wedding celebration?!?
tanaphotography11
spurwing tana
fbmainpi

38 Reviews for Bliss Events

cara · Married on 11/11/2017

Bliss was a wonderful experience, Jenee was my coordinator and everything ran so smoothly it was amazing. Melissa was my contact for decorations and flowers and it was beautiful. I got everything i wanted and it was all beautiful and a good value for the money. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 03/12/2012
  • Sunshine

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Where to even start with how AMAZING Bliss was??! From day one and our first meeting with Theresa (the owner of Bliss), we were sold. Shortly after, we met our coordinator, Monica. She was an absolute gem from the get go. She was always there for us with answers to our questions, opinions, ideas, resolutions, etc. Monica is IMPECCABLE at her job. She made me feel reassured and relaxed from the months leading up to wedding day til the day of. My wedding day was easy breezy due to her. Monica is so sweet and kind and I feel like I will forever be in debt to her for pulling off my wedding with such ease. I also would be remiss if I didn't mention Lindsey, who literally designed every aspect of my wedding. Lindsey has such a knack for gorgeous detail and a great eye. I trusted her vision and was not disappointed. Lindsey was amazing to work with as well, and very easy going and approachable. Also HUGE shout out to Tonia (Monica's assistant the day of). She was so sweet and fun and a great addition to the day. Another HUGE shout out to Libby for all of her behind the scenes detail work (hanging our lighted ceiling for 2 hours!). And another HUGE, HUGE shoutout to Jaymee for making the most beautiful floral arch, my bouquet, centerpieces, bouts, corsages, bridal party bouqs, etc. She really shined! Bliss is incredible. You will not be disappointed if you choose to work with them! A very professional, down to earth, and easy to work with group of women there. I am so happy with the way my wedding day went, how it looked, and will never forget it. Thank you, Bliss!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jake · Married on 08/27/2016

We couldn't have had a wedding without Bliss Events! Bliss and our coordinator, Mandy, were there every step of the way. We contracted them to help us plan our wedding in Boise while we were living in Australia. Bliss made this so easy. They went above and beyond and created a wedding so much better than we hoped. So many guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever seen. A thousand thanks to Mandy, Lindsey, and the Bliss team for making this such a special, memorable wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 4,560.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Still Water Hollow
    Still Water Hollow Church Weddings

Bliss Events has created dream weddings for our couples and we are always so impressed with their professionalism and joyful attitudes! We love working with Bliss to make sure each couple has an extraordinary experience and we always love seeing the finished product as each Bride & Groom's unique vision comes to life through the work of Bliss Events!

• Ryan Wissinger
    Ryan Wissinger Wedding Bands

We have worked several gigs with Bliss, and their execution seems flawless. They're the big name in town, and it's apparent why this is so. I'm very happy to work with this professional team!

• Rags Photography
    Rags Photography Wedding Photographers

I got the opportunity to work with Bliss Events last summer (2015) I gotta say I was VERY impressed! The team at Bliss took care of so much detail for my clients. It even made my day as their wedding photographer go so incredibly smooth! It was a beautiful wedding with so many amazing details that didn't getting missed. I'd highly recommend their services to any one of my clients who are looking for a less stressful wedding day!

• 1522 W River Street Boise, 83702 See on map
    2089060693 (Phone number)
    8664887610 (Fax Number)
    We are in the office Tuesday-Thursday (8:30am-7:00pm) by appointment, at events Friday-Saturday and closed Sunday-Monday. Thank-you for your understanding of our unusual work week!