PO 6041, Boise, ID 83707 Map · Phone number

About Tana Photography

As a portrait and boutique wedding photographer, my unique approach of going beyond what’s traditionally offered gives current “I-do-ers” a fresh allure to their images. I approach my business with quality, not quantity, in mind and I keep contacts personal.

I'm drawn towards emotive, real images and am especially a wedding-lover. Weddings are one of life's amazing events and it's a full experience witnessing a range of the best emotions from the couple, their family, and friends.

I’ve been photographing in the Boise area for over 10 years. With a Bachelor of Communications/Art my studies and professional background are in photography, advertising, marketing, fine art, and makeup artistry.

I hope my work illustrates my love of light, beauty, emotions, and a trustful rapport with my subject.

Follow Tana Photography on

Tana Photography 6
Tana Photography 7
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 09/29/2018

My wedding dreams captured forever

Photos last a lifetime and I’ll remember Tana every time I look back on my wedding photos. I appreciate her confidence, trustworthiness, and creativity. She is a high quality photographer, who loves details, captures delightful angles, and works to portray the best version of you. She was flexible to my requests, but was also consultative and provided suggestions. She shot my bridal portraits at the Old State Penitentiary (location was her idea) and I loved every moment of it. On my wedding day, I knew I was in good hands. I trusted Tana’s vision and followed her guidance. She has endless great ideas and a passionate eye for details. As a result of Tana’s passion, my wedding photos are literally my wedding dreams captured forever.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Crystal Rawls · Married on 09/08/2018

Tana is amazing!!

Tana did the most beautiful job on my wedding photos. I couldn’t recommend her enough! Not only did she go above and beyond with the photos, but she became a friend! She is amazing

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Tana Photography 8
    Tana Photography 9
    Tana Photography 10
    Tana Photography 11

Denise · Married on 01/01/2017

If you are seeking someone with an artistic and creative flair, call Tana!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Tana Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Big Wow Band
    Big Wow Band Wedding Bands

Tana Photography is the standard for quality and service. Big Wow Band loves Tana!

• Ira & Lucy Weddings and Events
    Ira & Lucy Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I met Tana at the very beginning of launching Ira & Lucy. I was thrilled that she invited us to play a role in a styled photo shoot featuring some of our vintage rentals. Since that time I have continually been blown away by Tana's photography and her passion to grow her talents! As a creative I am inspired how she pushes herself and WOW, when Tana shoots, magical things happen! She flourishes with an editorial lifestyle vibe that we dig!

• Bliss Events
    Bliss Events Wedding Planners

We love when we have the opportunity to collaberate with Tana on one of our weddings. Our couples always so feel so comfortable around her and the images she is able to capture of the event are truly breathtaking and timeless.

• PO 6041 Boise, 83707 See on map