1611 N. 17th St., Boise, ID 83702 Map · Phone number

About Gina Emerson Photography

My name is Gina Emerson and I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Boise, Idaho. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life. One of my very favorite things about photography is that I get to document those moments, the emotions, the details, and the celebration of the wedding day. These are the photographs that you will love to come back to year after year and be honored to share them with family and friends.

Follow Gina Emerson Photography on

blog1189
blog1585small
blog2203
blog1189
blog1585small

7 Reviews for Gina Emerson Photography

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2011

I found Gina on Wedding Wire, so I figured I should probably leave a review for others. Gina and her husband Brandon were absolutely wonderful to work with. They are very reasonably priced (probably priced a little low for what they provide). I would highly recommend them!

Marce't · Married on 10/17/2009

Wow... Our pictures are TRUE TO LIFE! Gina and her 2nd photographer caught the BEST moments in our wedding ceremony and reception. It was like she had known us for years and gave us exactly what we wanted! We will be able to relive our most amazing day of our lives! Truly impressed with her talent and work! People have gone to our site and told us our pic look like some wedding magazine covers! We were so happy we chose her to capture our incredible memories! Simply BEAUTIFUL work! Marce't and Darryl Brooks

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2009

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS!!!

Gina Emerson did our engagement and wedding photographs, and the experience was more enjoyable than either of us had expected! She worked with our schedule and she was always on time. She made us both feel so comfortable that I'd often forget I was in front of a camera. The photos turned out to be AMAZING!!! They were definitely what I wanted and even more than I expected! All of our family and friends are in love with them! She didn't just do the pictures that we requested, but made an effort to do artistic ones I would have never thought of.

Thank you Gina! :D

Award

Gina Emerson Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Ellen Marie Design
    Ellen Marie Design Wedding Dresses

Gina Emerson is an amazing Portland photographer who gives each session her 100% focus and dedication. Her photos seem to capture the personality and mood of the subjects perfectly. I have worked with Gina and I highly recommend Gina Emerson Photography to anyone looking for the best Portland wedding photographer, or for engagement photos or destination wedding photography. She is truly gifted, and a wonderful person to work with.

• Makeup Artistry By Anita
    Makeup Artistry By Anita Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had a chance to see Gina at work for Marcet and Darryl's wedding in Portland. I watched in detail how professional she was with the bride and bridal party and how she followed through. She was great to work with and did an amazing job with the wedding pictures.

• Luxe Event Productions
    Luxe Event Productions Wedding Planners

We absolutely adore Gina Emerson Photography. There is something extremely special about Gina; within your first meeting you quickly get this feeling like you�ve known her for years. She is attentive, personable and most of all she listens, which is so important. Being in a wedding dress can be a little uncomfortable and she seems to make even the most nervous of brides relax and have fun. Gina has really fun ideas and tries to give each couple their own special shoot as to not do the same thing for everyone, making her shoots couture, fresh and modern. I have worked with Gina, she has photographed a few events of ours and has shot a few sessions for us personally too and she is just a supurb professional. I suggest Gina as a photographer to anyone looking for that special photographer, you'll find it in her. Just meet her and you�ll know what I mean.

• 1611 N. 17th St. Boise, 83702 See on map