Berkeley, CA 94712 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Artistry By Anita

Timeless and Unforgettable Beauty with Airbrushing

With over 20 years as a Premier licensed makeup artist, in making women look and feel beautiful on their special day. Our philosopy is every woman is beautiful, our goal is to make her more beautiful by making her look flawless, timeless and unforgettable. As an Award Winning Makeup Artist we our proud in being the Number One makeup artist in the Northern Californial bridal industry as we are able to work with a variety of skin tones from very porcelain to deep ebony, which also includes a variety of ethnic backgrounds.

We specialize in Airbrush Makeup for a more flawless look, including Traditional Hands On Makeup. Our promise to each client is create an unforgettable you on your special day.

As an Educator and Trainer Anita has trained several makeup artist throughout Northern California, as some have become celebrity artist throughout the industry. She will work with you to create the exact look for you, from a very natural look to a more dramatic look, including a cultral look. Our promise is to create an unforgettable YOU.

We are an On Location Service Only and available to travel throughout Northern California including Destination

Weddings.

Experience

Licensed Aesthetician & Make-up Artist
Over 18 years experience in the Beauty Industry

Worked with Couture Lines: Chanel, Christian Dior, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Lorac Cosmetics

Makeup Artist for Local Television Stations: KTVU & NBC

40553339310070074510961161550n 2
2012090104222

23 Reviews for Makeup Artistry By Anita

Juanita · Married on 06/29/2013

Anita is GREAT!!!!! I wanted my make-up done but I wanted a very natural look. My make-up was beautiful and I looked gorgeous!!!!! I did a trial with Anita so we could get the exact look that I wanted. The day of my wedding Anita came at the exact time she promised and my make-up was done perfectly and no time!!!! Give her a call and you will not be disappointed!

patricia · Married on 04/06/2013

anita Daniels ..... came to do what she does well, transforming the normal face into a work of ART!!!! SHE came to us about a hour& 1/2 before the wedding, and stuck with the touch ups till the end.... when i asked 4 her opinion about skin care and make up blends, she knew exactly what to recommend... she is an abstract to the art of make-up artistry .....

Rebekah · Married on 04/06/2013

Was fantastic!!!!!! I still feel like a Queen because of that day.

Makeup Artistry By Anita FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Beauty by Taneisha
    Beauty by Taneisha Wedding Hair & Makeup

I can't describe fully what a pleasure it was to work with Anita. Anita is a phenomenal make-up artist. She was punctual and extremely flexible to work with. She listened to every detail the bride wanted, she was beyond professional. Anita did an absolute amazing job. The bride and mother make-up was impeccable. I highly recommend Make-up Artistry by Anita to any bride be for their special day. 5 Stars for Excellent work, Attitude, and Professionalism!

• Berkeley, CA 94712 See on map