371 primrose rd, Burlingame, CA 94010 Map · Phone number

About Fringe Salon

Your wedding day is the most exciting and important day of your life,that's why you should trust us for your hair style and makeup,I have 25 years of experience in hair and styling bridal hair,starting my career in Jerusalem Israel,styling and finishing is very important to the european influenced poeple living around the mediterranean sea,my first six month as an apprentice was to perfect styling and finishing ,before I learned to cut Hair.Rana is my wife and partner in completing and perfecting the makeup for you ,with a 15 years of experience and working together as a team we are here to make your wedding day a memorable day that you will never forget.

Click here to check out our great reviews on YELP!

iStock000009416979Medium
iStock000002392042Medium
iStock000005263352Medium

12 Reviews for Fringe Salon

Cecilia · Married on 09/14/2012

I booked Carolyn Herlihy to do on location hair do's at the San Ramon Marriott. She worked on half of the bridal party which was a total of 6 girls. Booking her was hassle free, price was reasonable, and she was punctual.

Carolyn arrived 20 minutes early to the hotel and it gave her plenty of time to set up and get started. All the bridesmaid where to have the same hairstyle , big soft waves and pinned/styled to the side. Even though we all had the same style,Carolyn was able to tweak the hair styles to fit our preferences in size of curl and volume. She was very friendly and got along with each girl. All the bridesmaids had lots of frizz and a whole lot of hair, which she was able to smooth and tame. Best of all she finished early giving her time to touch up.

Carolyn made our day easy, relaxing, and stress free. We all loved our hair
    very much. I know I will def. want her to do any of my future events.

• O

Suha · Married on 09/24/2011

Johnny at fringe salon is the most talented hair stylist in the area. He recently did my hair for my wedding day and my hair looked amazing. He also did my moms hair, my bridesmaids, and everyone was very happy with the out come. He was on time, very professional and at the same time made me feel at ease. He is the "BEST" , my hair lasted the entire day as if it was just done, amazing.

Jacklynn · Married on 10/03/2009

Professionalism at its best. Johnny and Rana Awwad have impeccable attention to detail giving you exactly what you want. Talented in hair and artistic with make-up the duo is definitely a team you would like to make an appointment with. Discrete and elegant in their mannerism, and fresh and trendy in attitude. Johnny and Rana will provide a ultimate salon experience.

Fringe Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Mandy Scott Events
    Mandy Scott Events Wedding Planners

Rana did an excellent job on a recent wedding we worked together!

• 371 primrose rd Burlingame, CA 94010 See on map
    6504558534 (Other Phone Number)