Mari Marry Makeup artist & Hairstylist

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Mari Marry Makeup Artist & Hairstylist is a wedding makeup artist and hairstylist based in San Francisco, California. This company is operated by stylist Nadia Fung, who specializes in creating tailored looks to complements her client’s features and vision. Nadia has honed her skills at prestigious schools such as the Makeup Secret Academic in Hong Kong, and Glam Makeup Studios in Los Angeles. Her team can provide on-site services throughout California and are dedicated to helping each client discover the perfect nuptial look for their wedding celebration.

Mari Marry Makeup Artist & Hairstylist offers a range of packages to suit any newlyweds-to-be on their big day. Whether you’re looking for a dewy natural glow or a dramatic and glamorous look, Nadia will be able to make your vision come to life. Airbrush application is available, as well as embellishments such as false lashes. This talented team also offers full hairstyling services and are skilled in creating timelessly elegant updos and fashionable textured styles. A range of hair accessories, such as pearl-encrusted combs and silver pins, are also available for rent. This team can accommodate group bookings and can offer touch-ups throughout the day upon request.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jodi
    Jodi C. Getting married on 02/02/2023

Highly recommend!

Nadia is lovely--I would highly recommend her! She really took the time to understand what I was looking for in terms of hair and makeup and did an amazing job. She is very organized, patient, and provided a lot of helpful guidance and information ahead of and during our session. She really knows her stuff and provides great service!
    Brittany W. Married on 10/08/2021

Thank you Mari Marry!

Thank you Nadia for helping me make my Wedding day so special. Nadia did hair and makeup for my sister, mom, and of course myself. I found Nadia through the Internet and chose to work with her because I loved her style. When I met her in person, she did not disappoint! I loved how I looked like myself, but just the enhanced version. I got compliments on my hair and makeup the entire night. Nadia is extremely professional, goes the extra mile, and most importantly, I can tell that she loves what she does. Thank you Nadia for making my wedding day unforgettable!
  • Alex
    Alex O. Married on 10/08/2021

My wife was beautiful!!!!!!

Just as the title says! She did a great job with my wife’s makeup

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Nadia Fung
Nadia Fung
Makeup Artist and Hairstylist

Hi, I'm Nadia. I study makeup and hairstyling from Hong Kong and America. I like the magic of makeup and love seeing my clients delighted after I complete my work. After I study makeup in Hong Kong in 2014, I continuously take makeup and hairstyling courses to hone my skills with different professional makeup artists and cosmetology academies. My expertise in bridal makeup is the natural beauty style, with its soft, dewy features. My goal is to have all my clients feel satisfied and blessed on their wedding. I want to make their dream day a reality and take upon their makeup responsibilities.

Holloway ave San Francisco, CA, 94132
415-322-0680
Location of (Mari Marry Makeup artist & Hairstylist)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding