Fringe Salon Reviews

12 | Burlingame, CA

12 Reviews for Fringe Salon

Cecilia · Married on 09/14/2012

I booked Carolyn Herlihy to do on location hair do's at the San Ramon Marriott. She worked on half of the bridal party which was a total of 6 girls. Booking her was hassle free, price was reasonable, and she was punctual.

Carolyn arrived 20 minutes early to the hotel and it gave her plenty of time to set up and get started. All the bridesmaid where to have the same hairstyle , big soft waves and pinned/styled to the side. Even though we all had the same style,Carolyn was able to tweak the hair styles to fit our preferences in size of curl and volume. She was very friendly and got along with each girl. All the bridesmaids had lots of frizz and a whole lot of hair, which she was able to smooth and tame. Best of all she finished early giving her time to touch up.

Carolyn made our day easy, relaxing, and stress free. We all loved our hair
    very much. I know I will def. want her to do any of my future events.

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • O

Suha · Married on 09/24/2011

Johnny at fringe salon is the most talented hair stylist in the area. He recently did my hair for my wedding day and my hair looked amazing. He also did my moms hair, my bridesmaids, and everyone was very happy with the out come. He was on time, very professional and at the same time made me feel at ease. He is the "BEST" , my hair lasted the entire day as if it was just done, amazing.

Sent on 10/09/2011

Jacklynn · Married on 10/03/2009

Professionalism at its best. Johnny and Rana Awwad have impeccable attention to detail giving you exactly what you want. Talented in hair and artistic with make-up the duo is definitely a team you would like to make an appointment with. Discrete and elegant in their mannerism, and fresh and trendy in attitude. Johnny and Rana will provide a ultimate salon experience.

Sent on 10/24/2009

Vivian · Married on 09/20/2009

they finished on time especially with 6 girls... and they do updos very elegantly/unique styles.

Sent on 10/26/2009

Jen · Married on 08/29/2009

Johnny and Rana are an excellent team - he is the best hairstylist/colorist and Rana does makeup with perfection. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, I can only hope that everyone uses Moda Bride for their makeup and hair. They were on time, good prices, and stayed as long as they needed (until I felt "complete"). I totally recommend them.

Sent on 10/20/2009

baha · Married on 08/04/2009

Johnny and Rana provided the best service for my wedding day they made me feel very special, beautiful makeup by Rana and great updos by Johnny, they are the best.

Sent on 10/26/2009

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2009

Moda Bride is known in our community for their elegant and modern wedding hair styles. They are very professional in their work and they bring many ideas to the "indecisive" bride. I have referred many brides to them and they all looked stunning on their special day!!

Sent on 10/29/2009

Deb · Married on 07/18/2009

I am so happy with my experience at Moda Bride! So many details of planning a wedding can be so stressful, but having my hair and makeup done was truly enjoyable and relaxing before my big day! They were careful to listen to what I wanted and also offered great advice and recommendations. They know what they are doing and are true professionals! The experience and result was far beyond my expectations! They will always have a special place in my heart for how well they took care of me on such an important day!

Sent on 11/06/2009

nicole · Married on 10/01/2008

My stylist at Moda Bride made me feel and look so beautiful for my special day. My look was flawless and impeccable. I would highly recommend Moda Bride to anyone who wants to look absolutely beautiful on their wedding day!

Sent on 10/21/2009

dana · Married on 05/06/2008

Jhonny and Rana did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaid's hair ,they were wonderful to work with because they gave me advice on basically everything about my wedding not just about their services since they have seen a lot of weddings, they where like my free wedding planner adviser,or more like a friend I should say
    and I would refer other brides to them in a heart beat

Sent on 10/21/2009

Jennifer · Married on 12/24/2009

I had Johnny and Rana do the hair and makeup for me and my Maid of Honor. They are a terrific team. Very professional and their ideas were wonderful. They did exactly what I asked of them with some extra "vavoom"! My makeup was perfect and my pictures turned out excellent. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Linda · Married on 08/18/2012

4.2

Rana was very nice and did outstanding job

Sent on 08/29/2012